Poll

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE song!

The Call
0 (0%)
Alive Again
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: February 11, 2021, 01:41:38 PM

Author Topic: Neal Morse Survivor 2021 - The Grand Experiment - FINAL ROUND!  (Read 449 times)

Offline The Letter M

Neal Morse Survivor 2021 - The Grand Experiment - FINAL ROUND!
« on: February 09, 2021, 01:41:38 PM »
The Grand Experiment (Special Edition)
The Call
Alive Again

Round 5's Results
Agenda 6 (100%)

3. Agenda
4. The Grand Experiment
5. New Jerusalem (Freedom Is Coming)
6. Waterfall
7. Doomsday Destiny

Agenda goes on to the Consolation Rounds while the main album's opening and closing tracks move on to the finals.

Once we wrap this up, I was thinking of holding off on doing The Great Adventure. It might be a bit much for me to keep up with running two large album survivors at the same time, so as of this week, we will move to single-survivor rounds every two days. When TSOAD is done, we'll start TGA. It'll also give me (and anyone else) time to revisit these albums, especially TGA (since I haven't listened to it nearly as much as I'd like).

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Mladen

Re: Neal Morse Survivor 2021 - The Grand Experiment - FINAL ROUND!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 01:42:17 PM »
Alive Again

I'm not a fan of either, but at least The Call has the memorable intro.

Offline DTA

Re: Neal Morse Survivor 2021 - The Grand Experiment - FINAL ROUND!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 02:49:40 PM »

Once we wrap this up, I was thinking of holding off on doing The Great Adventure. It might be a bit much for me to keep up with running two large album survivors at the same time, so as of this week, we will move to single-survivor rounds every two days. When TSOAD is done, we'll start TGA. It'll also give me (and anyone else) time to revisit these albums, especially TGA (since I haven't listened to it nearly as much as I'd like).

-Marc.

Sounds like a good idea... :tup

Alive Again...good song but The Call is something truly special