Author Topic: Aly & AJ-Potential Breakup Song (Rock Cover)  (Read 1009 times)

Offline TheCountOfNYC

Aly & AJ-Potential Breakup Song (Rock Cover)
« on: February 09, 2021, 02:01:55 PM »
https://youtu.be/1zc2fE-UEsY

My band Take 2 is back to present a Valentine’s Day cover with a twist. We let our hard rock sides show a little bit, and it resulted in one of the most fun covers we’ve ever done. I hope you guys enjoy and if you like what you saw, please give us a like and subscribe.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
Re: Aly & AJ-Potential Breakup Song (Rock Cover)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 12:15:52 PM »
Sounds good! your vocalist has a really good voice, I saw your other videos. Nice work  :tup
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 06:15:18 PM »
That was great! Which band member are you?  The keyboard player is sure having a good time.  :)
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 07:35:05 AM »
I’m the bass player. My keyboard player (whose also my best friend) is such a ham it’s great!
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask