Poll

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE song!

Leviathan
3 (75%)
Children Of The Chosen
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: January 18, 2021, 01:48:02 PM

Author Topic: Neal Morse Survivor 2021 - Lifeline - Round 5 - TIE-BREAKER!  (Read 479 times)

Offline The Letter M

Neal Morse Survivor 2021 - Lifeline - Round 5 - TIE-BREAKER!
« on: January 16, 2021, 01:48:02 PM »
Lifeline (Special Edition)
Leviathan
Children Of The Chosen
So Many Roads

Round 5's Results:
Leviathan  2 (50%)
Children Of The Chosen 2 (50%)

3. ???
4. Lifeline
5. Fly High
6. The Way Home
7. God's Love
(8. Sometimes He Waits/Set The Kingdom - Exempt)

I know it seems kind of silly to put a tie-breaker since there are only four of us voting anyway, but I figured I'd roll with it and see if any of us change our minds to help break the tie.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Mladen

Re: Neal Morse Survivor 2021 - Lifeline - Round 5 - TIE-BREAKER!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 04:34:30 PM »
I'm still sticking with Lifeline. For an album opener and an lengthy title track, it leaves a lot to be desired. It goes on for too long without providing anything too memorable nor fresh.

Children of the chosen, on the other hand, is sweet, concise and leads into the album epic quite nicely. I read somewhere that it was originaly part of So many roads, but Neal realized it stands better on its own. If it was in fact a part of So many roads, then no wonder it's good.

Offline DTA

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 04:44:17 PM »
I'm still sticking with Lifeline. For an album opener and an lengthy title track, it leaves a lot to be desired. It goes on for too long without providing anything too memorable nor fresh.

Children of the chosen, on the other hand, is sweet, concise and leads into the album epic quite nicely. I read somewhere that it was originaly part of So many roads, but Neal realized it stands better on its own. If it was in fact a part of So many roads, then no wonder it's good.

Did not know that about Children. It would probably get lost in So Many Roads so I’m glad it stands on its own. Also, you voted for Leviathan not Lifeline which got voted out already... ;)

Offline Mladen

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 12:47:05 PM »
Fuck, I must have been really sleepy.  :lol

Still, Leviathan is fine, but it gets my vote. I prefer COTC.