Author Topic: Kevin Moore thread  (Read 43562 times)

Offline goo-goo

• Discogs Store
Re: Kevin Moore thread
« Reply #245 on: November 02, 2020, 07:55:21 AM »
The link seems no longer to be working.  Hmm...

It'll never be open again

Still works for me.

He has been very quiet on his Patreon page. Hoping he will start releasing music again next year.
Downsizing CD Collection. Check out what I'm selling.
https://www.discogs.com/seller/ProgSnob99

Offline pg1067

« Reply #246 on: November 02, 2020, 02:54:54 PM »

Still works for me.

It worked for me now as well.  Temporary glitch, I guess.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Member
  • type :mora: for a surprise
« Reply #247 on: November 03, 2020, 02:03:32 PM »

Still works for me.

He has been very quiet on his Patreon page. Hoping he will start releasing music again next year.
Would be nice. I have actually been fidgeting around on Canva making imaginary album artwork for the next Chroma Key out of photos of my old neighborhood :mora:

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.
You consistently make so much sense, and express yourself so eloquently, that I've decided you're basically a female version of robwebster.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #248 on: November 05, 2020, 09:27:34 AM »

Still works for me.

Patreon, is now looking more as a way to help him throughout his schooling. I don't mind that at all, as we got some great songs in the meantime, it was a nice trade-off, We fund him for his school, and we get good music. That's just smart thinking.

Now, I hope he gets all these demoes, and records these songs with better production, and releases and album.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

"We can't rewrite history. We can learn our own history, and share it with other people. While, we learn, from them, their history." -Me,Myself,I