Author Topic: Wanted: Lifting Shadows CD  (Read 1484 times)

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Wanted: Lifting Shadows CD
« on: November 13, 2020, 02:46:02 PM »
Anyone got a copy that they don't want?  I don't need the book, just the music, and I'm not looking to make a mortgage payment on it, but for a reasonable price...

Offline emtee

Re: Wanted: Lifting Shadows CD
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 04:32:26 PM »
I do have one. It's with my book. The first copy where all our names are printed in it. But I'm not sure I would want to break up the package even though I realize there will probably never be any significant value to it. Let me ponder it for a couple days. My book has sat covered but collecting dust for years. I'm not sure it means the same to me that it used to.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 07:35:48 PM »
I do have one. It's with my book. The first copy where all our names are printed in it. But I'm not sure I would want to break up the package even though I realize there will probably never be any significant value to it. Let me ponder it for a couple days. My book has sat covered but collecting dust for years. I'm not sure it means the same to me that it used to.
Yeah, I have that first edition copy too. Hmm...
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 05:33:49 AM »
I sold my copy 3 years ago, would love to have it now. If anyone wants to sell it to me, let me know

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 06:29:22 AM »
Anyone got a copy that they don't want?  I don't need the book, just the music, and I'm not looking to make a mortgage payment on it, but for a reasonable price...

Do you want/need the actual CD, or will the mp3s suffice so you can rip/burn/sync 'em?
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion