Author Topic: Distant Memories - New live release  (Read 93241 times)

Offline The Letter M

Re: All members of DT teasing news
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2020, 07:18:54 AM »
https://centurymedia.store/dept/dream-theater

Just ordered the 3CD/2BD/2DVD artbook, which is only limited to 200 copies, so get one while you can! If it wasn't limited, I probably might have waited, but I didn't want to risk missing out.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline faizoff

« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2020, 07:27:17 AM »

Just ordered the 3CD/2BD/2DVD artbook, which is only limited to 200 copies, so get one while you can! If it wasn't limited, I probably might have waited, but I didn't want to risk missing out.

-Marc.

Thanks for the heads up, did the same.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2020, 07:28:00 AM »
On another note, I didn't expect PBD to be chosen as the first piece from the live album. (I like that they did it though.)

Album singles should potentially interest "everyone", live albums are for die hard fans, they might as well give them what they know they appreciate. And also promotion style is a nice move anyway, the d/t singles are there already, a casual listener might see the new video on YouTube and think "wow, this song is very cool, not like that Untethered Angel thing they released last year, I should revisit their latest album".

Pure speculation of course, I might be totally wrong and they might have picked PBD just because  :D
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2020, 07:30:51 AM »
Nice, I just ordered the 3CD+2Blu-Ray though.
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #109 on: September 25, 2020, 07:35:18 AM »
The Facebook post from about 35 minutes ago-

DISTANT MEMORIES - LIVE IN LONDON
Pre-order now, available 27 November 2020: https://dream-theater.lnk.to/DistantMemoriesLive

"Whether you had a chance to see this tour in person and want to relive what was hopefully an awesome concert experience or enjoying the performance on video for the first time, Distant Memories – Live In London very accurately and very beautifully captures the energy and excitement we all felt together at the Apollo this past February" - John Petrucci

Distant Memories - Live In London is our first live release since 2014’s Breaking the Fourth Wall. The new live release will be available in various configurations including digital only, a 3-CD and 2 DVD multibox, a 3-CD and 2 Blu-Ray digipak with slipcase, a limited deluxe 3-CD + 2 Blu-Ray + 2 DVD Artbook and a limited 4-LP and 3-CD box set. The video components will also feature a Behind The Scenes look at the band as we prepare for the shows!

The tracklisting for Distant Memories – Live In London is:

1.   Untethered Angel
2.   A Nightmare to Remember
3.   Fall Into the Light
4.   Barstool Warrior
5.   In the Presence of Enemies – Part 1
6.   Pale Blue Dot
7.   Scenes Live Intro
8.   Scene One: Regression
9.   Scene Two: I. Overture 1928
10. Scene Two: II. Strange Déjà Vu
11. Scene Three: I. Through My Words
12. Scene Three: II. Fatal Tragedy
13. Scene Four: Beyond This Life
14. Scene Five: Through Her Eyes
15. Scene Six: Home
16. Scene Seven: I. The Dance of Eternity
17. Scene Seven: II. One Last Time
18. Scene Eight: The Spirit Carries On
19. Scene Nine: Finally Free
20. At Wit’s End
21. Paralyzed (Bonus Track)

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline countoftuscany42

« Reply #110 on: September 25, 2020, 07:41:39 AM »
Picked up the art book and the limited gold vinyl from Revolver. This tour was one of my greatest concert experiences; saw both LA shows and did m&g with my dad on the second night  :metal
To relive such an amazing show during this hellish year of no concerts is exactly what I need right now, and the release date being a day after my birthday means I felt justified in spending a lot and not feeling bad about it  :lol

Offline kaos2900

« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2020, 07:46:22 AM »
So is the crowd noise fake again? Because if it is I'm going to skip this. As much as I love Dream Theater Live at Luna Park is unlistenable for me because of the fake crowd noise.

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2020, 07:46:32 AM »
Pre-ordered the artbook.

Mangini also explained why the Tom's sound the way they do. And his decisions for his drumkit for Mic placement
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
  • Doomed to be a man this world forgot
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2020, 07:47:36 AM »
So is the crowd noise fake again? Because if it is I'm going to skip this. As much as I love Dream Theater Live at Luna Park is unlistenable for me because of the fake crowd noise.
funny you mention Luna Park for that. BT4W has fake crowd noise. :D (that is noticable. Luna Park might have as well and I didn't)
"All my natural instincts are begging me to stop
But somehow I carry on, heading for the top
A physical absurdity, a tremendous mental game
Helping me understand exactly who I am"

Offline kaos2900

« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2020, 07:52:58 AM »
funny you mention Luna Park for that. BT4W has fake crowd noise. :D (that is noticable. Luna Park might have as well and I didn't)

Really, never noticed that. TBH, I normally like to watch live albums so I rarely listen in other formats. The only DT release I frequently go back to is Budokan.

Offline jadiggerdt

« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2020, 08:18:15 AM »
The mix is good but James is overdubbed  as fucked. Yet again the audience is gone :sad:

Offline Madman Shepherd

« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2020, 08:26:09 AM »

-Marc.

Same. I actually wasnt going to get the art book but then saw your post about the 200 limit. I'm such a sucker.

Offline Fritzinger

« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2020, 08:28:18 AM »

-Marc.

Same. I actually wasnt going to get the art book but then saw your post about the 200 limit. I'm such a sucker.

Yeah, maybe it makes you feel better that I preordered the red vinyl box set from InsideOut for 60 bucks. Also limited to 200 copies. Damn, why can I never resist this stuff lol
any rock can be made to roll

Offline devieira73

• Boldly go where no brazilian has gone before...
« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2020, 08:31:25 AM »
Pre-ordered the artbook.

Mangini also explained why the Tom's sound the way they do. And his decisions for his drumkit for Mic placement

The artbook is like the size of an LP?
Those toms sound like it was added an effect on them on purpose, to sound deeper. His explanation was it?
"one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." (RIP Neil Armstrong)

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2020, 08:47:37 AM »
The mix is good but James is overdubbed  as fucked. Yet again the audience is gone :sad:

Actually he’s not. Look up a fan-filmed video of the song from the London show. It’s pretty much intact, with a few tweaks here and there.
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2020, 08:51:07 AM »

Actually he’s not. Look up a fan-filmed video of the song from the London show. It’s pretty much intact, with a few tweaks here and there.
I agree. (aving watched the audience one yesterday and the official one just now.)

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2020, 09:34:30 AM »

That's an awesome show.  Not sure how fake crowd noise can ruin a band's performance.  Are you listening to the band or just the crowd?  ???
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline pg1067

« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2020, 09:35:48 AM »
Really wish there were a DVD or BR only option.  At least I don't have to buy pointless vinyl.

And am I reading this right...the video discs only include Act 1 of Scenes???  And the only bonus content is something vaguely labeled as "behind the scenes"?

"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline faizoff

« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2020, 10:00:37 AM »
I think it must be a listing mistake, I can't imagine they're not going to include the CD 3 Scenes material on the video. Esp when they're splitting even the Bluray into two discs because they could easily have put it all on one disc.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2020, 10:05:12 AM »
That's weird AF. Just saw that as well. I feel it's a mistake, can't see them scratching the second (and best) half of Scenes off video.

Either way, I hope they release a digital version on iTunes with everything on it given most music-related things I buy these days are digital.
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
The Darklord is amazing

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2020, 10:06:52 AM »
Ordered the artbook.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2020, 10:08:07 AM »
That's weird AF. Just saw that as well. I feel it's a mistake, can't see them scratching the second (and best) half of Scenes off video.

Either way, I hope they release a digital version on iTunes with everything on it given most music-related things I buy these days are digital.
well, what I know from a previous IO release with two Blurays (which was Neal Morse's most rencent live album actually), the case was that the entire show was on the first Bluray and all the extras were on the second. I wouldn't be surprised if that will be the case with Distant Memories as well.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2020, 10:09:38 AM »

-Marc.

Ordered this one as well. I'm curious as to if when it sells out if it'll be pulled from availability....or if they'll just keep selling it and deal with the fallout of delayed deliveries later? I only ask because I clearly ordered about 31/2 - 4 hours after this opened for sale. So, I'm hoping I was within the first 200 orders. They took my $$$ so I'm assuming I am.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2020, 10:13:40 AM »
I absolutely hate how DT have created a live environment where it's expected you sit down and be quiet.  Dead crowd and I don't blame the fans, I blame the band.  The shots of people sitting really ruin the video.  I mean, it's still a day 1 purchase for me, and I expected this, but actually seeing it makes me mad and almost makes me not even want to see DT live anymore. 

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2020, 10:17:52 AM »
I absolutely hate how DT have created a live environment where it's expected you sit down and be quiet.  Dead crowd and I don't blame the fans, I blame the band.  The shots of people sitting really ruin the video.  I mean, it's still a day 1 purchase for me, and I expected this, but actually seeing it makes me mad and almost makes me not even want to see DT live anymore.
They could never get away with that in Germany, since they mostly play arenas here. (and I say so although I have to sit during a concert) The only time they did that in Germany was during the tour for The Astonishing. My guess is that they might have wanted an environment similar to the shows in the US (where they usually play theatres) I don't know. That said, I always enjoyed the Mangini era tours I attended. (some of the Portnoy-era ones as well, in my childlike naivety at the time. I was standing earlier on btw. Not now anymore.) I still will continue going to see them live, given I like the new albums they present and given that I can manage it concerning my health. (had to skip both this tour and the ADTOE tour because of all that. I'm still mad about not being able to attend the ADTOE tour)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 10:24:19 AM by Max Kuehnau »

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2020, 10:22:31 AM »

That's an awesome show.  Not sure how fake crowd noise can ruin a band's performance.  Are you listening to the band or just the crowd?  ???

THIS! What's next, people asking for a version of the album without the band performance and just the crowd noise? :lol
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2020, 10:24:29 AM »

I saw this show twice....once in Nashville and once in St. Louis. The show in Nashville was awesome because the crowd stood the entire time from the first hint of a note from the intro tape.....and they were energetic and 'in' to it. I was in the balcony for the StL show but from what I could tell it was a mix of stand/sit.....good crowd participation but nothing like that Nashville show.

Whereas.....a couple  years back when they played StL for 'The Astonishing' NO ONE stood....at all.....it was so odd and weird and I could tell that it bothered James.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2020, 10:25:31 AM »

THIS! What's next, people asking for a version of the album without the band performance and just the crowd noise? :lol
not me certainly. That would be a Pythonian move though I guess :D

Offline Nel

• Humorless Bore
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2020, 10:25:49 AM »
That is a really badass way to combine the SFaM cover with the D/T album cover (name too!). Looks cool!
Hire me. I'm talentless but malleable.

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2020, 10:26:23 AM »
I've been sitting at a DT show once, during the European ADTOE tour. It was alright, but next time I saw DT, I was standing in the first row during the DT12 tour.

I'll never sit at a DT show again.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2020, 10:28:12 AM »
And am I reading this right...the video discs only include Act 1 of Scenes???  And the only bonus content is something vaguely labeled as "behind the scenes"?

From the Inside Out preorder page for the 3CD 2Blu-ray option:

Disc 1
01. Untethered Angel (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (05:57)
02. A Nightmare to Remember (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (16:37)
03. Fall Into the Light (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (07:26)
04. Barstool Warrior (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:41)
05. In the Presence of Enemies - Part 1 (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (08:43)
06. Pale Blue Dot (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (08:52)
Disc 2
01. Scenes Live Intro (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (01:46)
02. Scene One: Regression (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (02:06)
03. Scene Two: I. Overture 1928 (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (03:38)
04. Scene Two: II. Strange Déjà Vu (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (05:03)
05. Scene Three: I. Through My Words (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (01:02)
06. Scene Three: II. Fatal Tragedy (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:54)
07. Scene Four: Beyond This Life (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (11:25)
08. Scene Five: Through Her Eyes (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:45)
Disc 3
01. Scene Six: Home (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (13:03)
02. Scene Seven: I. The Dance of Eternity (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:09)
03. Scene Seven: II. One Last Time (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (03:48)
04. Scene Eight: The Spirit Carries On (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:40)
05. Scene Nine: Finally Free (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (12:54)
06. At Wit's End (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (09:42)
07. Paralyzed (Bonus Track) (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (04:34)
Disc 4
01. Atlas (Intro) (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (02:32)
02. Untethered Angel (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (05:51)
03. A Nightmare to Remember (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (16:20)
04. Fall Into the Light (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (07:17)
05. Barstool Warrior (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:42)
06. In the Presence of Enemies - Part 1 (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (08:43)
07. Pale Blue Dot (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (08:48)
Disc 5
01. Scenes Live Intro (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (01:40)
02. Scene One: Regression (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (02:06)
03. Scene Two: I. Overture 1928 (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (03:38)
04. Scene Two: II. Strange Déjà Vu (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (05:03)
05. Scene Three: I. Through My Words (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (01:37)
06. Scene Three: II. Fatal Tragedy (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:17)
07. Scene Four: Beyond This Life (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (11:25)
08. Scene Five: Through Her Eyes (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:55)
09. Scene Six: Home (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (12:53)
10. Scene Seven: I. The Dance of Eternity (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:13)
11. Scene Seven: II. One Last Time (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (03:48)
12. Scene Eight: The Spirit Carries On (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:40)
13. Scene Nine: Finally Free (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (12:36)
14. At Wit's End (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (09:33)
15. Paralyzed (Bonus Track) (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (04:35)
16. Behind The Scenes (04:03)
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2020, 10:28:27 AM »
I've been sitting at a DT show once, during the European ADTOE tour. It was alright, but next time I saw DT, I was standing in the first row during the DT12 tour.

I'll never sit at a DT show again.
I can see why people wouldn't want to. When I attended the DT12 tour, it was a full 3 hour outdoor show. No seats. I was knocked out for days afterwards. Wonderful show though. One of their best that I've attended.

Offline Mladen

« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2020, 10:34:32 AM »

I took the time to do a bit of comparison. I do not hear overdubbing, but there has been some pitch correction, if I'm not mistaken.

I can barely hear the crowd on the Pale blue dot video, so I assume that they didn't bother with adding the noise this time around. It's good that they didn't, because nobody would buy the fact that a seated audience is so loud.  :lol

I also don't mind that the video was shot in a seated venue. It's refreshing to see people sitting down and paying attention to the intense musicianship.

Another thing that grabbed my attention. There is a guy with grey hair in the front row. Is that Derek Oliver?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 10:58:54 AM by Mladen »

Offline faizoff

« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2020, 10:43:08 AM »
I don't remember watching the D/T & SFAM show sitting down, I remember almost everyone standing the whole time.

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2020, 10:51:19 AM »

From the Inside Out preorder page for the 3CD 2Blu-ray option:

Disc 1
01. Untethered Angel (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (05:57)
02. A Nightmare to Remember (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (16:37)
03. Fall Into the Light (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (07:26)
04. Barstool Warrior (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:41)
05. In the Presence of Enemies - Part 1 (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (08:43)
06. Pale Blue Dot (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (08:52)
Disc 2
01. Scenes Live Intro (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (01:46)
05. Scene Three: I. Through My Words (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (01:02)
06. Scene Three: II. Fatal Tragedy (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:54)
08. Scene Five: Through Her Eyes (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:45)
Disc 3
01. Scene Six: Home (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (13:03)
02. Scene Seven: I. The Dance of Eternity (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:09)
03. Scene Seven: II. One Last Time (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (03:48)
04. Scene Eight: The Spirit Carries On (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:40)
05. Scene Nine: Finally Free (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (12:54)
06. At Wit's End (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (09:42)
07. Paralyzed (Bonus Track) (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (04:34)
Disc 4
01. Atlas (Intro) (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (02:32)
02. Untethered Angel (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (05:51)
03. A Nightmare to Remember (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (16:20)
04. Fall Into the Light (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (07:17)
05. Barstool Warrior (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:42)
06. In the Presence of Enemies - Part 1 (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (08:43)
07. Pale Blue Dot (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (08:48)
Disc 5
01. Scenes Live Intro (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (01:40)
05. Scene Three: I. Through My Words (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (01:37)
06. Scene Three: II. Fatal Tragedy (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:17)
08. Scene Five: Through Her Eyes (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:55)
09. Scene Six: Home (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (12:53)
10. Scene Seven: I. The Dance of Eternity (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:13)
11. Scene Seven: II. One Last Time (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (03:48)
12. Scene Eight: The Spirit Carries On (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (06:40)
13. Scene Nine: Finally Free (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (12:36)
14. At Wit's End (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (09:33)
15. Paralyzed (Bonus Track) (Live at Hammersmith Apollo, London, UK, 2020) (04:35)
16. Behind The Scenes (04:03)

Cool, so it was a mistake after all. So good.

Kinda bummed that the Behind The Scenes video is only 4 minutes long lol, I've been aching for years for a documentary like Score's or Budokan's but I see now that that was definitely a Portnoy thing. I know Luna Park kinda had its own documentary and stuff, but I really didn't like the overall style and direction of "Over The Edge Productions". It all felt (even the Luna Park editing) like mainstream TV content which I usually don't mind but doesn't really fit DT's style, in my humble opinion.

On that account, I loved the cinematography on this. Love that the 24fps filmy look from Budokan is back, as well as the more dark/somber vibe in the overall color grading. Live at Budokan has, in my opinion, DT's best visual directing in any of their live releases and this is such a good contender to compete against it.
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
The Darklord is amazing