Author Topic: NEW SEETHER Si Vis Pacem. Para Bellum  (Read 390 times)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
NEW SEETHER Si Vis Pacem. Para Bellum
« on: September 14, 2020, 07:22:46 PM »
SEETHER- Si Vis  Pacem, Para Bellum

Finally something  doesnt suck about 2020  ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjI4Xh5G-Ew&t=1189s

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 12:07:22 PM by EPICVIEW »
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
Re: NEW SEETHER Si Vis Pacem. Para Bellum
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 12:08:12 PM »
sorry  had wrong link...corrected above and below

https://youtu.be/BjI4Xh5G-Ew
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 12:51:21 PM »
I used to be a fan of Seether back in the late 00s/early 10s.  Really enjoyed Disclaimer II and Karma & Effect and parts of Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces.  Somewhere down the way, like other bands like Seether that I used to be a big fan of, they lost me in the albums after Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces.  Poison the Parish looked to be back in the direction that I found appealing about Seether, but I may need to give this new album a few more listens.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 02:08:08 PM »
I used to be a fan of Seether back in the late 00s/early 10s.  Really enjoyed Disclaimer II and Karma & Effect and parts of Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces.  Somewhere down the way, like other bands like Seether that I used to be a big fan of, they lost me in the albums after Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces.  Poison the Parish looked to be back in the direction that I found appealing about Seether, but I may need to give this new album a few more listens.

Im a big fan  the new cd is super great and addictive.... I hope you enjoy it