Author Topic: The UFO Discography And Listening Party Thread  (Read 142907 times)

Online ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
Re: The UFO Discography and Listening Party Thread Now Playing: Seven Deadly
« Reply #1960 on: November 27, 2020, 07:33:50 PM »
Sorry, it was Revelation I picked up, not Resurrection.

You picked up the wrong one. :lol

Nuclear Blast is having their Black Friday sale, which I have gone a bit nuts on the last 3 or 4 years, and they have both these albums in the sale. Doing a little listening ahead and I have to concur. I rather quite enjoyed Resurrection. About halfway through Revelation and it is a bit of a snooze-fest (Ha! No pun intended either, it's just the word that came to me).
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1961 on: November 27, 2020, 07:42:38 PM »
Resurrection is excellent. I really like it.

Revelation isn't nearly as good, but the two Doogie songs are great.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #1962 on: November 27, 2020, 08:33:36 PM »
Just ordered the deluxe Resurrection from NB for $5.19. Also picked up the most recent Wintersun album for $3.89. Very meager haul this year from NB's sale. Last year it was almost the entire Soilwork discography - 9 albums for $38, plus some other stuff.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1963 on: November 28, 2020, 04:05:31 AM »
Just ordered the deluxe Resurrection from NB for $5.19. Also picked up the most recent Wintersun album for $3.89. Very meager haul this year from NB's sale. Last year it was almost the entire Soilwork discography - 9 albums for $38, plus some other stuff.

That Wintersun album is amazing.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: The UFO Discography & Listening Party Thread NP: A Conspiracy Of Stars
« Reply #1964 on: November 28, 2020, 04:26:02 PM »
A Conspiracy Of Stars

A Conspiracy Of Stars (2015)

Released February 23, 2015

1. The Killing Kind
2. Run Boy Run
3. Ballad Of the Left Hand Gun
4. Sugar Cane
5. Devil's In The Details
6. Precious Cargo
7. The Real Deal
8. One And Only
9. Messiah Of Love
10. Rollin' Rollin'
11. King Of The Hill (Bonus Track)

Phil Mogg-Vocals
Vinnie Moore-Guitar
Rob De Luca-Bass
Andy Parker-Drums
Paul Raymond-Keyboards/Guitar

Sadly we have come to UFO's final studio album, A Conspiracy Of Stars.

Coming to the realization that Pete Way will not return, longtime touring bassist Rob DeLuca is now listed as an official band member. It's notable because the bass playing on this album is brought up a notch over the previous two albums with session bassists.

This is another album that solidifies what the Vinnie Era is all about. You may or may not be disappointed by it's style.

I think overall, Stars is a bit stronger than Seven Deadly. I also think this is some Vinnie's best work with the band. It sounds, musically, that this is his band. Not sure if that makes sense, but he really feels in control of a lot of these songs. And again, that doesn't mean he's shredding. He just sounds so comfortable and confident. His solo on Sugar Cane is IMO his best one yet.

Love the outro to Precious Cargo, before the Vinnie finale. The band just chilling till the end.

The strongest track on the album is Messiah Of Love. It almost sounds as if it could've come from You Are Here. This is one of the stronger tracks from the Vinnie Era. The lyrics probably keep it from being an actual favorite, but musically, this song is incredible. the breakdown in the middle is something this band really doesn't do. It works really nice here. Nice to hear Rob DeLuca in that spot too.

The final track, Rollin' Rollin' is really cool. The chorus lets it down just a bit, but other than that, this song has such a cool mood. Vinnie is wicked underneath and nails the perfect solo, Paul Raymond is luscious (as usual), Rob lays down a great bass line, and Phil sounds fucking amazing. That outro gives me goosebumps.

I cite these last two tracks because it is bittersweet to end on them. They both show growth and promise.
A Conspiracy Of Stars is another album in this run that has aged really well.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline devieira73

• Boldly go where no brazilian has gone before...
Re: The UFO Discography and Listening Party Thread NP: A Conspiracy Of Stars
« Reply #1965 on: November 28, 2020, 06:37:17 PM »
Although there’s also some average songs on Conspiracy..., the best songs on this album are stronger than in Seven Deadly and the album as a whole has a better flow. So, I also think that it's a better album than Seven Deadly. My favorites: Run Boy Run, Ballad of the Left Hand Gun, Sugar Cane, Devils In the Detail (I hear some Rush/Lifeson’s style here), Precious Cargo, Messiah of Love and King of the Hill (bonus track).
As for UFO, I have a tiny expectation that, even with the announcement of their retirement, they still have some breath and release one last album with Neil Carter also composing, since I like Mechanix and Making Contact so much.

Ranking:

OBSESSION (my favorite)/MECHANIX- 10+/10
FORCE IT/NO HEAVY PETTING/LIGHTS OUT/ THE WILD THE WILLING AND THE INNOCENT – 9.5
MAKING CONTACT/WALK ON WATER – 9.0
NO PLACE TO RUN/HIGH STAKES & DANGEROUS MEN/MOGG-WAY – CHOCOLATE BOX – 8.5
PHENOMENON/MOGG-WAY – EDGE OF THE WORLD/COVENANT/ THE MONKEY PUZZLE  – 8.0
MISDEMEANOR/YOU ARE HERE/THE VISITOR - 7.5
AIN’T MISBEHAVIN’/A CONSPIRACY OF STARS – 7.0
SEVEN DEADLY – 6.5
SHARKS – 6.0
"one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." (RIP Neil Armstrong)

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1966 on: November 28, 2020, 06:47:30 PM »

As for UFO, I have a tiny expectation that, even with the announcement of their retirement, they still have some breath and release one last album with Neil Carter also composing, since I like Mechanix and Making Contact so much.

Man do I wish!

Since they have rescheduled dates for next year, they are technically not done. I have been surely hoping that with everything shut down because of Covid, that they may come up with an unexpected album.

Offline devieira73

• Boldly go where no brazilian has gone before...
« Reply #1967 on: November 28, 2020, 07:02:33 PM »
Yes, who knows? A lot of bands in this pandemic, instead of playing live, are composing new albums... so, even not being delusionally optimistic, I think there's still a real chance of this happens! :tup
"one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." (RIP Neil Armstrong)

Online ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #1968 on: November 28, 2020, 11:05:41 PM »
I have not been able to procure a means to listen to Conspiracy. I did listen to the samples in iTunes. All I can say right now is that it sounds a little better than the last few Vinnie albums. I have not been particularly kind to the Vinnie era aside from You Are Here and a small smattering of other tracks.

As we have reached the end of the threads namesake, I figured I would take stock of what this thread has brought me. I had always heard of UFO, but never knew anything about them aside from several musicians that I deeply respect have always cited them. As for Schenker, I have owned his Adventures instrumental album since release but never explored beyond that. I tend to get side-tracked. It was the combo of Pete's death and TAC's heartfelt posts that finally made me sit down and dig into UFO's catalog. I literally ordered the 10 disc set of albums just before this thread was started.

I stuck with all of the UFO stuff from the get-go and only strayed to the addendum's if they happened to catch my attention. I ate up Waysted and Mogg/Way. Schenker has been the tough one to follow. I have been clear that I did not care for most of his vocalists on his early releases. However, Michael picked up the slack for me when UFO started to wane. I even like Crooner Barden where I do not like early Barden. As the Vinnie era lost me, Michael has brought some killer records to fill the void. Granted, I am still waiting on a few to arrive to actually listen to them, but I am not worried.

I can't even begin to even think about rating things. I am a classic over-thinker anyway, and I don't have clearly enough listens to even think about that. By my count, I have purchased 27 albums as a result of this thread. There is another 3 that I would like to purchase but have struggled to find copies to meet my standards. That's a smooth 30 records if I complete what I am looking for.

Big thanks to Tim for sharing this music with us and to Kade and Stadler for making this a fun thread to chat in. I know others have been in and out, but those 3 amigos stood out to me. Extra special kudos to Stads for giving me the hookup on some hard to find material.

With that said, here is what this thread has brought me so far:

UFO 1
UFO 2
Phenomenon
Force It
No Heavy Petting
Lights Out
Obsession
Strangers In The Night
No Place To Run
The Wild, The Willing And The Innocent
Mechanix
Making Contact
Misdemeanor
Ain't Misbehavin' - still need to purchase
Walk On Water - would love to purchase, but not for a king's ransom
Covenant
You Are Here
Strangers In The Night Deluxe

Waysted
Vices
Waysted
The Good The Bad The Waysted
Back From The Dead
The Harsh Reality

Mogg/Way
Edge Of The World
Chocolate Box

Schenker Stuff
Tales Of Rock 'N' Roll
In The Midst Of Beauty
Gipsy Lady
Bridge The Gap (waiting for delivery)
Spirit On A Mission (waiting for delivery)
Resurrection (waiting for delivery)

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 07:50:01 PM by ProfessorPeart »

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1969 on: November 29, 2020, 03:10:58 AM »
Great post Prof and many thanks for the shoutout, it's been great chatting UFO with you too.  I too have been on a great discovery myself but more on that at a later date. 

I use this site for albums I find hard to get.  Conspiracy is on there and how I'm listening to it.

https://www.mp3va.com/

This is the only Vinnie album I don't own and having a listen right now.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1970 on: November 29, 2020, 03:25:24 AM »
A few songs in and this is WAY better than I remembered.  Left Hand Gun is excellent and Vinnie fucking owns on Sugar Cane.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1971 on: November 29, 2020, 03:45:21 AM »
Messiah of Love could have come straight from the Covenant sessions.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1972 on: November 29, 2020, 04:10:37 AM »
Really cool album this one. Don't know what I was thinking earlier, this rivals any of the other Vinnie albums. I like the harder edge throughout also.

Offline Lowdz

« Reply #1973 on: November 29, 2020, 03:44:08 PM »
All the Vinnie era albums have been decent but pretty interchangeable. This one is no exception. Great performances all round. Again, nothing I’m likely to play very often, but enjoyable all the same.

Played Hey Stoopid today and Vinnie rips it up - Vinnie rips a great solo on Dirty a Dreams. That’s the Vinnie I want to hear on UFO albums, but he never really lets loose.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1974 on: November 29, 2020, 03:51:49 PM »
I skip Dirty Dreams every time...

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1975 on: November 29, 2020, 05:36:09 PM »
I have not been able to procure a means to listen to Conspiracy. I did listen to the samples in iTunes. All I can say right now is that it sounds a little better than the last few Vinnie albums. I have not been particularly kind to the Vinnie era aside from You Are Here and a small smattering of other tracks.

As we have reached the end of the threads namesake, I figured I would take stock of what this thread has brought me. I had always heard of UFO, but never knew anything about them aside from several musicians that I deeply respect have always cited them. As for Schenker, I have owned his Adventures instrumental album since release but never explored beyond that. I tend to get side-tracked. It was the combo of Pete's death and TAC's heartfelt posts that finally made me sit down and dig into UFO's catalog. I literally ordered the 10 disc set of albums just before this thread was started.

I stuck with all of the UFO stuff from the get-go and only strayed to the addendum's if they happened to catch my attention. I ate up Waysted and Mogg/Way. Schenker has been the tough one to follow. I have been clear that I did not care for most of his vocalists on his early releases. However, Michael picked up the slack for me when UFO started to wane. I even like Crooner Barden where I do not like early Barden. As the Vinnie era lost me, Michael has brought some killer records to fill the void. Granted, I am still waiting on a few to arrive to actually listen to them, but I am not worried.

I can't even begin to even think about rating things. I am a classic over-thinker anyway, and I don't have clearly enough listens to even think about that. By my count, I have purchased 27 albums as a result of this thread. There is another 3 that I would like to purchase but have struggled to find copies to meet my standards. That's a smooth 30 records if I complete what I am looking for.

Big thanks to Tim for sharing this music with us and to Kade and Stadler for making this a fun thread to chat in. I know others have been in and out, but those 3 amigos stood out to me. Extra special kudos to Stads for giving me the hookup on some hard to find material.

UFO 1
UFO 2
Phenomenon
Force It
No Heavy Petting
Lights Out
Obsession
Strangers In The Night
No Place To Run
Mechanix
Making Contact
Misdemeanor
Covenant - still need to purchase
You Are Here

Waysted
Vices
Waysted
Back From The Dead
The Harsh Reality

Mogg/Way
Edge Of The World
Chocolate Box

Schenker Stuff
Tales Of Rock 'N' Roll
In The Midst Of Beauty

I read this post at 6am this morning when I got to work, and it made my day. Thank you so much for participating.

That's a lot to take in all at once. The Vinnie Era doesn't exactly hit you over the head, and your reaction to it is totally understandable. Being honest, I was disappointed too.  You'd think these albums would be stronger, and by that I mean heavier, but they go the complete opposite direction.

I think once you have an appreciation of what Phil Mogg is all about, and give the Vinnie albums some time to age, I think you'll enjoy them more. Phil's lyrics are really strong on these albums. He is as much of a storyteller and introduces us to as many characters as he ever has.

These albums show a whole other side of the band, and even if you don't agree with the direction, they are all very well executed.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1976 on: November 29, 2020, 05:39:19 PM »
Really cool album this one. Don't know what I was thinking earlier, this rivals any of the other Vinnie albums. I like the harder edge throughout also.

To me, this album encapsulates all of the Vinnie albums in one place. It doesn't mean every song is great, but I love the way this album sounds, and as I mentioned in my post for the album, it feels like Vinnie's band on this album. He just sounds more in charge musically. And I was kind of saying to Professor above, that the Vinnie Era doesn't just show you a different side of UFO, but it also shows a different side of Vinnie. And I like that.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1977 on: November 29, 2020, 07:33:36 PM »
Just ordered the Resurrection CD/DVD.

Online ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #1978 on: November 29, 2020, 10:59:55 PM »
I also just dropped a few more bucks. I ordered the 2 disc version of Covenant. I was going down a Schenker rabbit-hole and stumbled onto this album:

Needless to say, Crooner Barden is tailor-made for this. Amazon had it for only $10 and the samples sounded good enough to me to drop the cash.

They also had Waysted's Save Your Prayers for a nice price on CD. I listened to a bit of it again and still don't feel it so I skipped it.

Funny thing was, I was listening to You Are Here again while on my Schenker search. No logic there.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1979 on: November 30, 2020, 12:04:07 AM »
Tim would be able to retire off the two of us if he actually got commission.  :lol

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #1980 on: November 30, 2020, 08:47:48 AM »

Hello?  That caught my attention!

I'm behind on this a little becuase of the holiday.  I want to check some of the MSG stuff and while I liked what I heard so far (Monkey Puzzle and the followup) I'm not rushing out to get the Vinnie stuff, but that may make me listen to this last one.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1981 on: November 30, 2020, 08:50:25 AM »

UFO 1
UFO 2
Phenomenon
Force It
No Heavy Petting
Lights Out
Obsession
Strangers In The Night
No Place To Run
Mechanix
Making Contact
Misdemeanor
You Are Here

Waysted
Vices
Waysted
Back From The Dead
The Harsh Reality

Mogg/Way
Edge Of The World
Chocolate Box

Schenker Stuff
Tales Of Rock 'N' Roll
In The Midst Of Beauty

:tup

And likewise!  I got a LOT out of this, and a good portion of it was the interaction and hearing what others' were taking from the music I was listening to.   Now let's just keep the good vibes flowing until we get our copies of Strangers!!!!  :)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1982 on: November 30, 2020, 08:53:05 AM »
Well, Adrian is my favorite guitar player. The man does not waste notes. Must have picked that up from Schenker.

I just broke out Psycho Motel's Welcome To The World recently and Adrian is just the man.

That's a great, underrated album.  It's surprising how much I listen to that record, given all the other stuff Adrian has done (though I'm a Dave guy). 

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1983 on: November 30, 2020, 09:07:11 AM »

I'm behind on this a little becuase of the holiday.  I want to check some of the MSG stuff and while I liked what I heard so far (Monkey Puzzle and the followup) I'm not rushing out to get the Vinnie stuff, but that may make me listen to this last one.

Yeah this album needs a listen. And a report.

As does Bridge The Gap...

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1984 on: November 30, 2020, 10:09:28 AM »

I'm listening to Bridge The Gap now.   I don't know if the article about the audition with Maiden triggered it or not, but I was struck by how close to Dickinson White sounds on "Where The Wild Winds Blow". 

(Oh, and as an aside, did someone in Michael's camp say "hey, let's find a way to make it as hard as we can for people to find his music!"??   I went on Spotify to hear the "Temple..." material and you have to actually search that specifically.  If you put in just "Michael Schenker", it only gives you a portion of his catalogue.  Frustrating!) 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1985 on: November 30, 2020, 11:36:58 AM »
So.... I really liked Bridge The Gap.   I'm not a huge Doogie White fan, but I think I liked his work here as much as anything I've heard by him...  until I got to Spirit On A Mission.  WHOA.  I'm at "Something Of The Night"  and WOW.   Live And Let Live is how you open an album, Communion is insane, Vigilante Man is stupendous, and I'm anxious to go back to Saviour Machine.

Do I have this right: these are the only two records with Herman and Francis? 

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1986 on: November 30, 2020, 02:00:22 PM »
So.... I really liked Bridge The Gap.   I'm not a huge Doogie White fan, but I think I liked his work here as much as anything I've heard by him...  until I got to Spirit On A Mission.  WHOA.  I'm at "Something Of The Night"  and WOW.   Live And Let Live is how you open an album, Communion is insane, Vigilante Man is stupendous, and I'm anxious to go back to Saviour Machine.

I'll share my thoughts when Tim gets to it but yeah, Spirit is a more than worthy follow up to Bridge.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1987 on: November 30, 2020, 02:01:58 PM »

UFO 1
UFO 2
Phenomenon
Force It
No Heavy Petting
Lights Out
Obsession
Strangers In The Night
No Place To Run
Mechanix
Making Contact
Misdemeanor
You Are Here

Waysted
Vices
Waysted
Back From The Dead
The Harsh Reality

Mogg/Way
Edge Of The World
Chocolate Box

Schenker Stuff
Tales Of Rock 'N' Roll
In The Midst Of Beauty

:tup

And likewise!  I got a LOT out of this, and a good portion of it was the interaction and hearing what others' were taking from the music I was listening to.   Now let's just keep the good vibes flowing until we get our copies of Strangers!!!!  :)

For me, this thread has been a revelation.  I've discovered a whole new world of music.  It's been sensational but more on that later as I said.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1988 on: November 30, 2020, 06:44:19 PM »
Vinnie fucking owns on Sugar Cane.

No shit. That solo is  :hefdaddy

Yes, but they also play on the Temple Of Rock Live In Europe, which I featured earlier, and they also play on On A Mission: Live In Madrid, which I'll highlight when I post Spirit On A Mission later this week.

A few people owe me some UFO reviews first!!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1989 on: November 30, 2020, 06:54:59 PM »
I'll try and run through ACOS again at some point and add some more thoughts.  Wouldn't be before we move on however.

Offline Zoom E

« Reply #1990 on: November 30, 2020, 07:51:57 PM »

I'm listening to Bridge The Gap now.   I don't know if the article about the audition with Maiden triggered it or not, but I was struck by how close to Dickinson White sounds on "Where The Wild Winds Blow". 

(Oh, and as an aside, did someone in Michael's camp say "hey, let's find a way to make it as hard as we can for people to find his music!"??   I went on Spotify to hear the "Temple..." material and you have to actually search that specifically.  If you put in just "Michael Schenker", it only gives you a portion of his catalogue.  Frustrating!)

Talking about making it hard to find Schenker music, I went on Amazon Canada to buy the remastered version of the second MSG album. The tracks listed in the product description are from that album but the image of the front and back album cover is for the McAuley Schenker MSG album. So I didn't buy it because I wasn’t sure which album I’d end up with.  :facepalm:  I reported the product inaccuracy and hope they actually fix it.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1991 on: November 30, 2020, 08:06:52 PM »
  I reported the product inaccuracy and hope they actually fix it.

We solve the world's problems in this thread! :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Offline Zoom E

Offline silentmac6

• DT in SH
« Reply #1994 on: December 01, 2020, 10:01:03 PM »
Many apologies for my untimely dropping out. Unfortunately there's far too much going on just now, even on weekends. I don't see things improving much yet as schools here in China are now fighting over what foreign teachers are left... so some teachers are behaving like spoiled royalty just now.

My thanks to Tim for reaching out and nudging me that's it's been so long, and also for arranging this thread which has taken me back to many memories and also reacquainted me to some great music... I'm even starting to appreciate Built to Destroy now haha.

I won't bore everyone with breakdowns of every album covered, and of course many still need to be listened to, especially MS later stuff. So I will stick purely with UFO that I have or heard up to date:

High Stakes... IMO Borderline is one of the best openers UFO have done signalling intent to get back to what they used to do. It's a shame the remainder of the album isn't of the same standard although Love Deadly Love is another high point.

WOW... A true return to form and a top 5 album for me. Again, Self Made Man signals intent, but this time the quality is carried right through to Dreaming of Summer. I even liked Knock Knock despite my ex behaving exactly as Mogg described at the time.

Covenant and Sharks... I missed out on these at the time of release for reasons long forgotten, although I have played them each once on YT. It would be unfair to judge very much, although first impressions were not of WOW's standard.

You Are Here... The last UFO album I bought on release, and initially I thought it great, even if it is a little different. These days, although it's good, it's not great and too many songs pass me by without grabbing my attention.

This is as far as I have got, but I can give a favourite top 5 even if I cannot rank them in any order. I will not mention SITN, as that's one of, if not my favourite live of all time.

Lights Out
Obsession
No Place To Run or possibly Mechanix
The Wild...
Walk On Water

I guess this kind of reflects my changing tastes. By WOW I had already been a DT fan for three years and was listening to other genres too. However the quality of the classic line up is undoubted (each player individually too).

It took me two hours just to write this in between interruptions, so in the spirit of Tim's last posting, heres another hot chick I bumped into haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcp6lT2j55Y
I know perfect's not for real... I thought we might get closer