Author Topic: The post funny stuff thread v.Aleph-naught  (Read 168445 times)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: The post funny stuff thread v.Aleph-naught
« Reply #1645 on: May 12, 2022, 04:45:41 PM »
I realize sexual harassment is a serious issue... but I never knew how serious.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18550754/calling-man-bald-sexual-harassment/
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1646 on: May 12, 2022, 04:47:00 PM »
And regarding Whose Line Is It Anyway? I loved the British version in the 90's It was hilarious. The US version would be fine if it weren't for Drew the most unfunniest guy Carey. He blows.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #1647 on: May 12, 2022, 05:27:49 PM »
I realize sexual harassment is a serious issue... but I never knew how serious.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18550754/calling-man-bald-sexual-harassment/

VENGEANCE IS MINE!!!!
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1648 on: May 13, 2022, 07:32:39 AM »

Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #1649 on: May 13, 2022, 10:12:41 AM »
The centaur one reminds me of this cartoon I saw once.  A doctor was talking with a half capybara/half human (human torso and lower body of capybara), who is anxiously waiting to see his child.  The mother of said child is a mermaid, and the doctor is cautioning the father, who interrupts the doctor and says, "yes, I know he could be completely human, just show me my child."  The doctor then shows the guy a child with the body of a capybara and a fish head.

Other than that, I just want to know what the jellyfish launcher button actually is.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1650 on: May 13, 2022, 11:55:12 AM »
Other than that, I just want to know what the jellyfish launcher button actually is.
My guess is a light to illuminate the bed of your truck, but I'm certainly not confident on that.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #1651 on: May 13, 2022, 03:57:39 PM »
The centaur one reminds me of this cartoon I saw once.  A doctor was talking with a half capybara/half human (human torso and lower body of capybara), who is anxiously waiting to see his child.  The mother of said child is a mermaid, and the doctor is cautioning the father, who interrupts the doctor and says, "yes, I know he could be completely human, just show me my child."  The doctor then shows the guy a child with the body of a capybara and a fish head.

I always think of the comic I saw once with baby centaurs.  You know how baby horses basically get up on their feet and are walking minutes after they're born?  But human babies can't even hold their heads up for a few weeks, let alone walk.  This can lead to problems.

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1652 on: May 17, 2022, 08:00:52 AM »

What is in that last picture?  :huh:

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1653 on: May 17, 2022, 08:15:12 AM »
I lol'd hard at the Wales.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline pg1067

« Reply #1654 on: May 17, 2022, 10:37:33 AM »

What is in that last picture?  :huh:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure those are cheeseburgers.  Rather than try to articulate it, I'll refer you to a website for a place near Sacramento, CA that was featured on an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives:  https://www.squeezeburger.com/

My son and I were up near Sacto for a river rafting trip, and we searched for local places that had been on "Triple D" and went to this place.  The excess cheese is somewhat amusing for about one bite, but then it just gets in the way.  A cool novelty nonetheless.

I'm a bit perplexed about the girl in a t-shirt that seems to be meant for a dude, but this is an overall good batch.  "Defeat the Baby!"  :lol :lol
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1655 on: May 17, 2022, 10:50:36 AM »
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure those are cheeseburgers.  Rather than try to articulate it, I'll refer you to a website for a place near Sacramento, CA that was featured on an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives:  https://www.squeezeburger.com/

My son and I were up near Sacto for a river rafting trip, and we searched for local places that had been on "Triple D" and went to this place.  The excess cheese is somewhat amusing for about one bite, but then it just gets in the way.  A cool novelty nonetheless.

I'm a bit perplexed about the girl in a t-shirt that seems to be meant for a dude, but this is an overall good batch.  "Defeat the Baby!"  :lol :lol
That was kind of my take on it, as well. However, that's not a burger. Looks breaded to me. Could be a filet-o-fish kind of thing. Could be a CFS pounded really thin. Looks a lot like schnitzel, but I'm not sure you could get one that size. No way it could be chicken, unless it was multiple breasts stitched together. Based on the texture of the breading I'm going with fish. Looks like cornmeal.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #1656 on: May 17, 2022, 10:57:04 AM »
I'm a bit perplexed about the girl in a t-shirt that seems to be meant for a dude

I thought the same at first, then thought maybe it's a young guy with long hair and somewhat feminine features.  You never know.  Finally I decided it was a young girl, and at that age a full-sizer might be more scary than anything else, thus she is single. :shrug:

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #1657 on: May 17, 2022, 11:04:58 AM »
They're pork tenderloin sandwiches, and they're fucking amazing.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1658 on: May 17, 2022, 11:33:34 AM »
Schnitzel was my second guess. I guess they roll it out as thin as they can, and then pound it even thinner. Still kind of a dumb presentation, though. Personally, I'd rather just have it with cream gravy.
E.F. Benson

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #1659 on: May 17, 2022, 01:47:15 PM »
Schnitzel was my second guess. I guess they roll it out as thin as they can, and then pound it even thinner. Still kind of a dumb presentation, though. Personally, I'd rather just have it with cream gravy.

The one pictured is from a famous(?) place in Indiana I think. I've done them on my menus, but less stupid. Medallion pounded out to a non stupid size, soaked in seasoned buttermilk, dredged in crushed saltines, fried and served with a sweet roll and a kick ass remolaude sauce. Legit God tier food my friend.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #1660 on: May 17, 2022, 03:31:26 PM »
Two wasted minutes on Google suggests it's from a place called Edinburgh Diner about 20 miles south of Indianapolis.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1661 on: May 17, 2022, 07:25:57 PM »
For El Barto.  May through September,  I'd assume.

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1662 on: May 17, 2022, 08:29:00 PM »
The Edinburgh Diner's webmaster is currently baffled by the sudden increase in web traffic.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1663 on: May 17, 2022, 09:09:50 PM »
For El Barto.  May through September,  I'd assume.

Eh, I always check anyways.

And it's easily April-October.
E.F. Benson

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1664 on: May 17, 2022, 09:14:17 PM »
I almost said April. Lol. Wasn't too bad in October when I was there last year.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1665 on: May 18, 2022, 05:58:48 AM »

Offline faizoff

« Reply #1666 on: May 18, 2022, 06:07:15 AM »
The coffee one is relatable.  ;D
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #1667 on: May 18, 2022, 07:10:41 AM »

The one pictured is from a famous(?) place in Indiana I think. I've done them on my menus, but less stupid. Medallion pounded out to a non stupid size, soaked in seasoned buttermilk, dredged in crushed saltines, fried and served with a sweet roll and a kick ass remolaude sauce. Legit God tier food my friend.

Even the description is mouthwatering. 

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #1668 on: May 18, 2022, 07:12:11 AM »
That one hit home for me, as well. 

"One, two... ah shit."

Offline pg1067

« Reply #1669 on: May 18, 2022, 09:20:38 AM »

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here wondering if summa cum remolaude is an honor bestowed to culinary school grads....

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1670 on: May 18, 2022, 09:37:29 AM »
That one hit home for me, as well. 

"One, two... ah shit."

How many scoops of coffee/beans do you guys need!?!?!  I put a measuring cup in the tin for exactly 1/2 a pot.

Sugar vs Salt ... yeah, that's me and mrs.jingle 19 times out of 20.

Far Side always slays.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1671 on: May 18, 2022, 10:22:32 AM »
24.6g for 17oz water.
E.F. Benson

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1672 on: May 18, 2022, 10:23:59 AM »
4 scoops for full pot of coffee.  2 for half.  in between, guestimate.  Always worked for me.

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1673 on: May 18, 2022, 10:32:58 AM »
My scoop is about the size of the one in the picture, so about 12 scoops for a full pot.

It's not the size, it's what you do with it :zydar:

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1674 on: May 18, 2022, 12:19:54 PM »
Folgers is the Coors Light of coffee.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #1675 on: May 18, 2022, 12:29:46 PM »

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here wondering if summa cum remolaude is an honor bestowed to culinary school grads....

Nah we just get the title of chef... And the 70 hour week, the low wages, the substance abuse issues, and the toxic masculine environment that go with it.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1676 on: May 18, 2022, 01:23:39 PM »
Folgers is the Coors Light of coffee.
Quoting for emphasis.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1677 on: May 18, 2022, 05:20:30 PM »
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 12:06:46 AM by bl5150 »
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1678 on: May 18, 2022, 06:44:40 PM »
 :lol

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #1679 on: May 18, 2022, 07:32:45 PM »
 :lol