Author Topic: My Not So Awesome New Underwear....  (Read 10265 times)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: My Not So Awesome New Underwear....
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2020, 07:53:38 PM »
I would pay money for someone to force TAC to watch it.

So I thought of this thread today at work. I go into the restroom off of our break room, and there's this younger guy that works there taking a piss at the urinal. He unbuckled his pants and had his ass half exposed just to take a piss. I was like WTF? Why don't you check the fucking plumbing down there while you're at it?

So having a pee hole isn't just for you, it's for all of us. So hole up! We're all in this together.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2020, 07:56:29 PM »
I would pay money for TAC to accept technology.

I've learned to tolerate it. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2020, 08:00:14 PM »

Can't tolerate what you dont use you antenna TV watching ninny!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2020, 08:09:43 PM »

Can't tolerate what you dont use you antenna TV watching ninny!

I'm sorry, you're all static-y. Gonna have to put some aluminum foil on my router.

Online faizoff

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2020, 09:17:15 PM »
LMAO at this thread, very interesting to read that people don't have a fly hole. I have never had boxers or underwear that didn't have a fly hole. And for shame no picture from OP with his new underwear.

I have never bought boxer briefs and by the looks of it I will never buy them.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2020, 06:13:22 AM »
And for shame no picture from OP with his new underwear.

Agreed. This thread needs photos of the underwear

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2020, 06:55:16 AM »
I will wait till this thread goes to the next level and then I will post pictures of the underwear.

I am stunned that people have underwear with no wiener slot.

Even more shocking is people saying no one uses the wiener shot. That’s the most unexpected part of this thread for me.
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2020, 11:07:20 AM »
[quietly updating DTFusers.txt]
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2020, 12:39:08 PM »
Pulled the band down twice today.  No peephole here. No siree Bob.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline TempusVox

• Descendant of Primus
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2020, 04:39:19 PM »
I have never used the "Fly Hole" on my boxers. First, it's not the largest hole, and sometimes trying to manuever Vlad the Impaler around to fit neatly through that little hole can be a bit time consuming, and uncomfortable. Second, once the "Fly Hole" has been repeatedly stretched out, it can have a tendency to open when not needed, and "Renfeld and Van Helsing"(the dangly bits) in their constant struggle for domination in the trousers, can then pop out for a peek through said hole, which can be really uncomfortable, and embarassing if you're somewhere where an easy adjustment is impossible to do. Lastly, who has time to be trying to manuever Vlad out of his confines to give the old bladder some relief? Not me.

It is far easier to pull the elastic down and let Vlad spring forth into the fresh air to do his thing. It's easier to shake him off afterward that way too.

I am shocked actually by the number of people on this thread who actually use the "fly hole" for anything other than helping adjust everything if need be in a rush. I've always viewed the "Fly Hole" as the underwear equivalent of an "In Case of Emergency, Break Glass" sign.
You don't HAVE a soul.You ARE a soul.You HAVE a body.
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass; and I just finished my milk."

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2020, 05:09:32 PM »
My brother said today, "It's not the 1820's anymore.   Who the hell uses the flyhole?" :lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2020, 05:13:04 PM »

I am shocked actually by the number of people on this thread who actually use the "fly hole" for anything other than helping adjust everything if need be in a rush.

Now see, I adjust from the top.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2020, 05:48:03 PM »
In this thread I have learned that people are shocked and bewildered that people use the flyhole for its one intended purpose.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2020, 11:45:41 PM »
In this thread I have learned that people are shocked and bewildered that people use the flyhole for its one intended purpose.

There are many things that are completely outdated on clothing. The extra buttons on dress shirts, the tiny pocket on a pair of Levi’s...that’s just off the top of my head. Lots of things have an invented purpose that is long lost to the annals of time.
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2020, 06:18:00 AM »

There are many things that are completely outdated on clothing. The extra buttons on dress shirts, the tiny pocket on a pair of Levi’s...that’s just off the top of my head. Lots of things have an invented purpose that is long lost to the annals of time.

Have you stopped bleeding the lizard? Then it's not outdated. Other than the basketball short "move over" method, using the fly hole gives the most immediate access to the outside world for the trouser snake to commence Operation Waterfall.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2020, 06:20:57 AM »
I don't like using it because it slowly lessens that pouch causing the little king to sneak out and I hate that feeling.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2020, 07:15:26 AM »
I sometimes use the little pockets on the Levis.   

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2020, 07:42:19 AM »
I always have. I always will. :metal
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline pg1067

« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2020, 10:03:42 AM »

Ummm...what?!  The "extra buttons" are there to use if you lose one of the "functional" buttons, and the tiny pocket is for change.

Other than the basketball short "move over" method, using the fly hole gives the most immediate access to the outside world for the trouser snake to commence Operation Waterfall.

Yup!
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2020, 10:05:50 AM »
Yeah wait, what's wrong with the extra buttons on dress shirts?
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2020, 10:55:20 AM »
Forks and knives are unnecessary. Just eat the damn meatloaf.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2020, 11:05:37 AM »
Mommy's little piggy :pig:

Offline hunnus2000

« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2020, 11:35:58 AM »
Boxers suck! I racked myself on the two occasions I tried them and one time I was in a meeting that was about to start!  :censored

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2020, 01:13:40 PM »
Boxers suck! I racked myself on the two occasions I tried them and one time I was in a meeting that was about to start!  :censored

:lol It took me way too long to get (I think) that "rack" = hit oneself in the hojos. How did you manage to do that?  :lol

Some of us have taken this question to social media. For science.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2020, 01:17:11 PM »
This thread delivers.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2020, 01:39:19 PM »
This thread delivers.

Like a good, long piss.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2020, 03:32:59 PM »

No self-racking allowed.

"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2020, 03:37:50 PM »
Racking??

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2020, 03:39:41 PM »
Racking??

I researched this term and apparently he hit himself in the nuts but I can't understand how wearing boxers made that possible. I've punched myself in the nuts plenty of times and it had nothing to do with my underwear!

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2020, 03:46:55 PM »
Racking??

You know, rack your balls just before a game of pocket pool?   :lol
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2020, 04:13:20 PM »
Boxer briefs good.  Boxers bad.  The 2 bodyguards stick to the legs.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2020, 05:24:54 PM »
I tried boxers for awhile, but I just couldn't do it.  I might be 50, but I never wore my jeans so loose that boxers became a viable option. 

I'm not an overstuffed sausage with a muffin top, but I tend to wear my jeans fairly snug, so boxers just bunch up and give me visible panty lines.   Boxer briefs are where it's at. 

And I still don't understand how that fly hole could possibly be easier than pulling down the top.   I have to pull the outer flap one way, then pull the inner flap the other way, and then try to reach inside and down to pull it out, and even then it feels like pissing while wearing a cock ring.     Next you guys are going to be telling me that you don't undo the top button of your pants either.    Because that's what it would feel like to me...like trying to reach through the zipper without undoing your top button.    So if the top of your pants are already undone anyway, how is it not easier to just flip down the top of your drawers?   Seriously, it's less steps.   You guys should try it sometime.   :laugh: :P :P :angel: ;D :biggrin: :rollin
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline pg1067

« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2020, 05:31:22 PM »
and even then it feels like pissing while wearing a cock ring.

Ummm...I'll take your word for it.   :eek

Next you guys are going to be telling me that you don't undo the top button of your pants either.

I wouldn't have told you if you hadn't asked, but yeah...I don't do that.  Also, when I wear pants, I almost have a belt on, and I'm sure as heck not gonna undo my belt and undo the button (or, in the case of dress pants, the latch) and then the zipper and then pull down the front of my underwear.  I really don't want to end up in mid-piss with my pants down at the floor!

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2020, 05:55:02 PM »
  I have to pull the outer flap one way, then pull the inner flap the other way,

So wait....this thread is actually about vaginas?

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2020, 06:14:16 PM »
  I have to pull the outer flap one way, then pull the inner flap the other way,

So wait....this thread is actually about vaginas?

:lol