Author Topic: My Not So Awesome New Underwear....  (Read 10267 times)

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
Re: My Not So Awesome New Underwear....
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2020, 05:55:32 PM »
Oh I will add that on the off time I am wearing actual boxers (which is really rare. Usually sleeping. I think I have 1 pair left :lol  ) I do use the flyhole. Because it's usually massive and I'm already hanging out anyways, so it's more work to tuck it back in and pull down the band.
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline jammindude

« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2020, 10:32:30 PM »
If there ever is another mass DTF get together like there was at the Score show, I vote we have a contest between the flyhole and non-flyhole people and a neutral party with a stopwatch can time who is capable of pulling out their schlong faster.
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2020, 05:20:27 AM »
:huckleberry:

The one thing I'm taking from this is we're all*MEN*.  No one has fessed up to the sit-down method of peeing.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2020, 06:09:39 AM »
Just found this thread.

I recently replaced my underwear collection and like Tick I discovered the new ones had no glory hole. Guess what I didn't do...freak out about it. The thumb hook in the waistband method is simple and intuitive. It also has the benefit of avoiding the last three drops.

ITT I've learned that TAC watches, with great interest and detailed recall, the young men at work pee and shares his observations on the internet. He himself is concerned with what it looks like when he makes a transaction and therefore assumes the young men are watching him. 

I wish button fly jeans would come back in style only because it's a thrilling experience unwrapping a woman in skin tight 501's...or, having the woman unwrap you.

The one thing I'm taking from this is we're all*MEN*.  No one has fessed up to the sit-down method of peeing.

Only at 2:00 am when I don't want to turn on the light and ruin my chance of getting back to sleep quickly.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2020, 06:36:23 AM »
Just found this thread.

I recently replaced my underwear collection and like Tick I discovered the new ones had no glory hole. Guess what I didn't do...freak out about it.
I'm freaking out man....

If I want ladies underwear I'll go to Victoria's Secret. Soft and silky panties instead of Fruit of the Loom.
If I become a Eunuch I will go fly holeless.

Otherwise...give me a pee slot.
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2020, 06:51:05 AM »

So, um.....  asking for a friend... what are the rules on that?   NEVER sit?   Only sit after midnight and after sleep?   Only sit when not deeply engrossed in something (like a book) and risking flooding your pants? 

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2020, 07:22:42 AM »

It happens occasionally.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2020, 07:48:24 AM »
I'm so much man that I admit to peeing sitting down from time to time. Case by case basis. Nothin' wrong with it.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2020, 08:05:47 AM »
What kind of asshole stands up when sitting down's an option?

Offline jammindude

« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2020, 08:44:10 AM »
Finally we all agree on something.  :rollin :rollin

Heck, not just at 2am...but honestly any time I’m too tired. Midnight after two drinks and I’m on my way to bed anyway...when I first wake up and I haven’t even made it to the coffee maker yet...etc etc

Offline pg1067

« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2020, 09:30:03 AM »

I do that if I have to pee in the middle of the night or my wife goes to sleep early and I don't want to turn on the bathroom light.  That way I don't take the chance of missing when it's dark and I'm only half-awake.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2020, 10:09:27 AM »
Pissing sitting down is the best, mainly be cause I'm lazy as hell  :lol

Its also great for those middle of the night pissings, since I'm stumbling around in the dark, half awake and couldn't co-ordinate a standing piss if I wanted to.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2020, 12:22:09 PM »

I do that if I have to pee in the middle of the night or my wife goes to sleep early and I don't want to turn on the bathroom light.  That way I don't take the chance of missing when it's dark and I'm only half-awake.

This is where I - I mean, my friend! - was going.  It's just better for all involved.  According to him.  He also said it's not always a suitable substitute; sometimes the flow isn't the same and you NEED to stand. 

Offline hunnus2000

« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2020, 12:54:55 PM »

This is where I - I mean, my friend! - was going.  It's just better for all involved.  According to him.  He also said it's not always a suitable substitute; sometimes the flow isn't the same and you NEED to stand.

Exactly my thoughts. Standing is all about gravity=force whereas sitting whilst pissing isn't quite as efficient. Now I'm not judging those who sit - yes I am -   nor am I making fun of anyone - yes I am but hey, to each their own.....freaks  :coolio

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2020, 01:18:32 PM »
The only time it’s acceptable is while dropping a deuce!

Middle of the night - I know my path to the bathroom like I’ve been blind all my life. I rarely miss.  And if I do - well, blame is what the cat is good for.

And I don’t need the toilet light, like Gary.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2020, 01:25:21 PM »

Exactly my thoughts. Standing is all about gravity=force whereas sitting whilst pissing isn't quite as efficient. Now I'm not judging those who sit - yes I am -   nor am I making fun of anyone - yes I am but hey, to each their own.....freaks  :coolio

HAHAHAHA.   :tup

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2020, 01:38:29 PM »
Re: the OP

What the hell is a fly hole?
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline jammindude

« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2020, 01:59:54 PM »

You’re kidding right?

It’s the useless area in the front of most men’s underwear where you could feasibly reach in and pull your “Junior Jammin” out so you can pee. Which of course, no one actually uses.  :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline hunnus2000

« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2020, 02:20:38 PM »

You’re kidding right?

It’s the useless area in the front of most men’s underwear where you could feasibly reach in and pull your “Junior Jammin” out so you can pee. Which of course, no one actually uses.  :rollin :rollin :rollin

And don't forget that apparently it doubles as a cock ring so I'm headed to Amazon to order a couple of pairs for a scientific experiment!

This COVID has me all jacked up!  :hat

Offline jammindude

« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2020, 02:29:28 PM »
 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2020, 02:32:23 PM »
This thread. This is one of the reasons I love DTF :rollin
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2020, 02:33:44 PM »

Middle of the night - I know my path to the bathroom like I’ve been blind all my life. I rarely miss.  And if I do - well, blame is what the cat is good for.

Every time I pee, I'm going to send you a picture of me sitting on the toilet. You have asked for this. You won't know if I'm peeing sitting down or not, but I'm going to plant the seed in your head.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2020, 02:42:51 PM »

Every time I pee, I'm going to send you a picture of me sitting on the toilet. You have asked for this. You won't know if I'm peeing sitting down or not, but I'm going to plant the seed in your head.

Two can play this game.  And I'll make mine a video while playing Threshold AND Triumph.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2020, 03:08:18 PM »

Two can play this game.  And I'll make mine a video while playing Threshold AND Triumph.

The mute button exists for these reasons. I'd rather take a standing piss in the middle of the night and have to clean everything than ever hear a Threshold song again.  :lol

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2020, 03:12:23 PM »
Next thing we know, you guys will be sending each other junk pics.  :lol :rollin :lol   :| :omg:
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2020, 03:17:12 PM »
Next thing we know, you guys will be sending each other dick pics.  :lol :rollin :lol   :| :omg:

I have a story about this.

My two best friends have gone to the bathroom together all their lives, too, and it still weirds me out. Not always to do coke. Sometimes they just pee in the toilet together. I know. I don't get it. I think they use the fly holes. I'm going to ask them now.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2020, 03:23:18 PM »

You’re kidding right?

Useless?  No one uses?  You might look into a career as a political spin doctor.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2020, 04:16:06 PM »
I dust off the cobwebs, and recall my Johnson having a mind on its own, fully erect, and then trying to fathom 'how in the hell would I have used the peehole?' at those instances.

Sitting on a toilet?:  if I remembered one thing about 'The 40 Year Old Virgin', it was the beginning of that movie.  Sitting was a necessity at times, otherwise one would liquidate the wall.

(this is a thread I bring up daily with my wife, just for the comments and humour.  Thank you all :lol)
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Offline emtee

« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2020, 07:30:42 AM »
The next logical branch of this discussion is: Do you wear your junk north or south?  North feels so wrong. Gravity always wins.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2020, 07:36:28 AM »
Plain boxers for me so its always pointing south.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2020, 09:34:06 AM »
The next logical branch of this discussion is: Do you wear your junk north or south?  North feels so wrong. Gravity always wins.

I’m not even sure I understand this. Isn’t the question “right side or left side”?

And it’s right side

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2020, 09:38:50 AM »
Straight down the middle.

Offline emtee

« Reply #172 on: August 27, 2020, 09:39:25 AM »

I’m not even sure I understand this. Isn’t the question “right side or left side”?

And it’s right side

No sir, that would be east and west. Some dudes point that thing toward the moon (north) and keep it situated that way with tighty whities or boxer briefs.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2020, 09:42:54 AM »
Securing your gun in the waistband holster is a tried and true method for stopping a turgid rod.

I don't have a directional preference, left or right. It goes where it goes. I don't make the rules in his house.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #174 on: August 27, 2020, 09:43:23 AM »
I can't fathom north; wouldn't pinching it between the waistband and the skin be potentially HARMFUL?  Stick your arm in the air and hold it there and see how long before it starts to tingle because of lack of blood flow.