Author Topic: Some of the best progressive metal you have never heard of...  (Read 601 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Sorry for the duplicate thread, but another user posted a topic by band name, and it occurs to me that those who are newer hear may not recognize the name and skip the thread.  If you love well-written progressive metal, DON'T.  Check out this thread and order the album when it is ready:  https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=55479.new#new

As I said in that thread:  For those who don't know about this band, but enjoy really well-done progressive metal:  Give this man your money and buy the album!

For those who want to support a worthy cause:  Give this man your money and buy the album!

No, I haven't heard it.  But for those who are newer and do not know who this is, he is a long time forum member who has put together some really terrific music in the past.  The year he put out the album Back From Being Gone, it made my top 5 albums of the year--it is that good.

"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline kirksnosehair

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bryce & Kylie's Grandpa
Re: Some of the best progressive metal you have never heard of...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 02:13:26 PM »
Thanks, bosk  :)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 02:16:17 PM »
If you love well-written progressive metal, DON'T.
bosk what's your problem with people who love well-written progressive metal?  :P

Offline kirksnosehair

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bryce & Kylie's Grandpa
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 02:16:33 PM »
By the way, Jimmy Keegan is really killing it!  I've got 1/2 the tracks in the can for drums and I can't wait for people to hear this side of his playing.    :hefdaddy