Author Topic: Beard Oil.  (Read 2265 times)

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
Re: Beard Oil.
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2020, 09:14:50 PM »
I've found I have to use mine more often than most people apparently do, because I work in a dusty, dirty environment. So I end up oiling my beard a few times a week, as big as it is and dusty as it can get. What drives me absolutely insane is that although it's gotten much softer more regularly, there are still some *super* wiry hairs in there, like I can individually pick them out as being super rough and wiry. I know some guys whose beards look like they transplanted the hair from their scalp onto their face, I have no freaking clue how they get it that full and straight, must just be wonderful genetics. If my beard looked like my head hair I would be so happy.

If my head hair looked like my beard I'd be happy.  :D

Seriously though, I know what you are saying with the super wiry hairs.  I have a couple under my jaw line and damn they are literally as thick as a thin wire!

And yeah, my beard is decently thick but those guys that need to shave every day and their hair is so thick is unreal.  So many follicles they must have.  I put it down to genetics.

Saying that, your other point,  the older I get the more I need to wash and use balm and oil.  Just seems as I age the hair seems thicker and coarser and needs more attention.
That ain't no joke. You grow it where you still can.  :lol
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2020, 10:22:48 PM »
Yeah haha that's true.  How come some of us guys can have it fall out of our head yet we can grow a jungle in the crack of our asses!? WTF?!
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2020, 04:40:37 AM »
And yeah, my beard is decently thick but those guys that need to shave every day and their hair is so thick is unreal.  So many follicles they must have.  I put it down to genetics.
My brother is like that. He literally has to shave every 24 hours. It's not just about hair thickness, it's also about the coloring - his skin is fairly pale and his beard is pitch black, so you can see the follicles under the skin when they're just about to break through.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise