Author Topic: Hi sexies  (Read 800 times)

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
Hi sexies
« on: July 11, 2020, 08:27:25 PM »
Hey peeps! It's been a long time since I've posted. I haven't even lurked recently. Then I read the news about Bosk keeping the site open and I felt so fucking bad that I didn't even think of this newfound reality affecting the site. It's just been...here. It's been a constant. I didn't really think of it as a commodity. I should have, and I'll donate whatever I can to keep it open. But I made this thread for people who haven't posted in a while to come on out of the woodwork and post. Say hi! Give your thanks, your fuck yous, your "Oh, you had another kid, that's nice (FUCK)"s.

I miss this place. I just got a PC back after being a tech enthusiast for years and then being nothing tech related because I was so broke I'd wank off MP for a tenner. It's good to read the posts and see the people that I have come to know over the digital miles over the years are still here. There's some people missing, but it happens. And I hope they're okay. For the people that read this and that are here, you're awesome and are a source of hope. I really appreciate what Bosk boi has done over the years...it's amazing. It makes me well up, truly.

Everyone. Stay safe and place your loved ones before your dedication to whatever stupid fucking politics you have. Wear a fucking mask. It's science. Don't argue with it, you'll lose and die and then your family will write "Stupid Fucking Asshole" on your gravestone. It'll suck. I love all of you and I hope the universe does you right. I miss posting here. I hope to post more but...I don't think fate has that in the cards so I'll take what I can get. I love this place so much. The people are what make it fun; I didn't realize that for a long while. :hefdaddy :millahhhh :heart :natalieportman:

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Re: Hi sexies
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 08:28:22 PM »
Give me your sex Tio.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 08:33:46 PM »
 :lol Hey brother. *politely kneels and hands sex as if it is an artifact of the gods*

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 08:37:25 PM »
*Takes my sword of love and knights thee*
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 08:46:15 PM »
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 08:47:28 PM »
 :lol :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2020, 11:52:28 PM »
 :lol

This thread took a dark turn real quick
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2020, 05:21:26 AM »
Lol. Morning!

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2020, 05:25:48 AM »
Well suck me sideways... TIO!!!  Your brutal honesty and colorful candor are sorely missed around here (at least, by me).  Hope you can stick around - periodically if nothing else.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 05:29:06 AM »
you'll lose and die and then your family will write "Stupid Fucking Asshole" on your gravestone. It'll suck.

Meh, I've resigned to this fact, you get over it pretty quick.  It won't be so bad.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2020, 05:30:16 AM »
Oh and Tio, thanks for addressing the thread title directly to me too, much appreciated. 
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2020, 07:11:32 AM »
Hi!
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2020, 07:14:12 AM »
:zydarscouch:
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.