Author Topic: Cleaning out my closet (CDs, DVDs, Concert Shirts, Music Memorabilia FOR SALE)  (Read 3160 times)

Offline goo-goo

Hello DTF'ers

I'll be downsizing my CD collection and clearing out a lot of CDs, DVDs, concert shirts, music memorabilia, etc.

Most of the CDs and music/concert DVDs will be sold through Discogs. I've sold a few already and have about 120 listings right now. I will be updating this thread when I list more CDs. I believe Stads was my first DTF customer (thanks man!) since I guess he noted my link in my signature here in the forum a few days ago. Hopefully you guys find something you like. I think all my listings have a "make offer" button. As long as they are reasonable offers, I'm willing to part ways with the item. Since Discogs only allows one offer, I will follow up with a counteroffer if I didn't accept your offer. I can also send pictures if you are interested in an item and want to verify the condition of it.

https://www.discogs.com/seller/ProgSnob99

I'll be using Ebay for the rest of the stuff. A Metropolis 2000 Jersey will be posted in about 30 mins, size XL.

Username: Mullmuzzler98
https://www.ebay.com/sch/mullmuzzler98/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I'll try and make a list of the concert shirts and if you have questions, just send me a PM. I have pictures for all of the concert shirts, so once I compile the list, I can email you pictures. About 90% of the shirts have never been worn. They have been stored in a plastic storage bin.  They are mostly Dream Theater shirts from different tours, a couple of Haken shirts (The Good Doctor shirts, L and XL), a couple of Opeth shirts, and a few others.

Eventually, I'll be also selling guitar pics, signed booklets, and other miscellaneous stuff and will update this thread accordingly.

Thanks for reading and hope you find something that you like  :yarr :metal

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
And let me say, it was a THOROUGHLY satisfying experience.  Great communication, fair prices, fast shipping.  Highly recommended!!!

Plus he sold me a CD that I haven't been able to get out of my player for about four days (in a GOOD way!): Ayreon 01011001,  I know he didn't write/record it, haha, but it's a winner with me.   

Offline goo-goo

I have some shirts that can be considered rare up for sale

-Dream Theater Dancing Turtles (sold through Mark Bredius, old DT webmaster), baseball style jersey, size XL
-Dream Theater 2001 shirt with album covers up to 2001 in the front, and teenage pictures of DT members  in the back, size L, baseball style
-Dream Theater work shirts (like mechanic shirts) from ADTOE (XL), Octavarium (XL), Train of Thought (size L) and Escape from the Studio (Size L) tours
-Frost The Philadelphia Experiment shirt (Frost symbol in front with US flag; back says Philadelphia Experiment DE173), size XL
-Liquid Tension Experiment Reunion 2008 Tour, Size XL, LTE cover in front; Tour dates in the back
-Devin Townsend Project Gray Transcendence shirt, Low Mid Tier Prog Metal on back (size L).
-Dream Theater DTIFC Long Sleeve Polo Size XL.Majesty symbol and Dream Theater International Fanclub embroided in left chest side.
-Dream Theater Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, Size (TBC), Dream Theater Font in left chest side; Speed of Sound on the top back.

These are what I would consider rare shirts. They will be live on Ebay starting at $5.00 plus shipping ($7.50 USPS First Class mail). There will be more shirts (Santana, Aerosmith, King Crimson, Porcupine Tree, other DT shirts). If someone wants to snag one, please send offer. Or bid on the shirt through Ebay.

Ebay shirt listings will go live around 7pm Pacific, 9pm Central today.

Most shirts have never been worn and just stored. I'll make a note in the description of the ones that have been worn or show some wear.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 01:13:18 PM by goo-goo »

Offline goo-goo

Ebay listings are live.

Offline goo-goo

Anyone interested in this DVD?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193595801866?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Dream Theater plays an instrumental, MP plays with YMC.

I have also added CDs to my Discogs page. See link in signature.

Will be adding more stuff soon.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...

Anyone interested in this DVD?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193595801866?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Dream Theater plays an instrumental, MP plays with YMC.

I have also added CDs to my Discogs page. See link in signature.

Will be adding more stuff soon.

Would be if I didn't already have it.  Decent lineup. Hard to believe that was 17 years ago.

Offline goo-goo

Discogs page updated with Lunatic Soul, Big Big Train, Neal Morse/NMB...

I believe all of my listings have offers. Please send reasonable offers if interested.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
REALLY bummed that I missed this thread and thus missed the Met2000 jersey.  I have been on the hunt for one of those since 2001.  I actually called their online shop back then because it was showing sold out online, and the lady I talked to said they had one in a box that she could ship me, so I bought it.  But a friend of mine had a teenage son that was REALLY getting into DT at the time and becoming a huge fan, so when it arrived, I gave it to him.  That was the last one to be "officially" sold.  I looked other places, like Ebay, but have never found one.  :(
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline goo-goo

Hello guys

So far I have posted about 110 cds on Ebay that will go live on Tuesday December 1st. I have Big Big Train, Neal Morse, Lunatic Soul and some other titles.

Anyways, for those interested, DTFers will get a 50% shipping discount (US only). Unfortunately, I can't give discounts for Ebay's Global Shipping program as I can't control those costs. Just send me a message through Ebay please and I'll make the adjustment once the auctions finish. Again, auctions will be live on Tuesday December 1st, 8pm PST. Will bump this thread on Tuesday night.

Ebay username: mullmuzzler98

« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 04:24:24 PM by goo-goo »

Offline goo-goo

Bump for the morning crowd. Some Big Big Train, Neal Morse Band, Jimmy Chamberlin and Frank Catalano, Lunatic Soul, Tremonti, Noel Gallagher, Steven Wilson, Tim Bowness, Nightwish, Widek, Mute Gods, Masterplan, Chickenfoot, Steve Vai, Ninet Tayeb (Steven Wilson Singer) solo albums, Rush, Dave Matthews, King Crimson, Ragnar Zolberg (Ex-Pain of Salvation), Porcupine Tree, Water and Bodies (Kaddisfly), Alter Bridge...

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
I placed a bid on TA signed poster, that looks pretty cool!

Offline goo-goo

Added about 40 DVDs/BRs for sale on Ebay including Spock's Beard, Riverside, Neal Morse, No-Man, Marillion, Virgil Donati, Oasis, Toto, among others....

Username is mullmuzzler98 so you can also search by that.

I'll be adding more this weekend.

Offline goo-goo

Bump*

Day left in this batch of DVDs. Will be adding more CDs/DVDs over the weekend to the Ebay store.

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
Check your PMs

Offline goo-goo

Replied

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
Placed my bids, thanks
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 11:31:57 AM by MinistroRaven »

Offline goo-goo

More DVDs and CDs will be popping up on Ebay tonight including Blackfield, Aristocrats, Pain of Salvation, Marillion, King Crimson, Neal Morse, Flying Colors, MP Drumcam DVDs (as bundles since some of them have scuffs and were received like that originally), Enchant, Ayreon, Richie Kotzen, Iron Maiden, King Crimson, Oasis, Alter Bridge, Queensryche, Abydos, Pink Floyd, Transatlantic, Richie Kotzen, Bruce Dickinson, Amaran's Plight, Rush, Arjen, Spock's Beard, Soen, among others.

Will add more next week (CDs and DVDs)

Offline goo-goo

Just added another 35 CDs today.

Offline goo-goo

Just added another 40 discs today. Listings will go live in a couple of hours (8pm PST).

Offline goo-goo

Just listed 85 more cds right now.

Offline goo-goo

I forgot to update this thread but I have 50 CDs listed

Offline goo-goo

-An Essence of Epica Signature Edition $75
-An Essence of Epica Classic Edition $50
-Genesis Turn it On Again Anatamony of a Tour Book/DVD $50

Shipping within the US $10 each, can combine shipping (excess shipping will be refunded).

Please PM if interested. Can email pictures upon request.

Offline goo-goo

Some CDs, DVDs, and BRs going live tonight at 7pm PST/10pm EST on Ebay.

I also have some Garmin watches and a Fiio M11 High Resolution Audio player for sale

Offline goo-goo

I have a few vinyls for sale on Ebay including Transatlantic (3LP Boxset) and some others.

Offline goo-goo

A bunch of signed postcards will be going live later today (7pm CST).

I might be able to list some concert DVDs tonight as well.

Offline goo-goo

More CDs and DVDs being auctioned starting tonight including Enchant, Porcupine Tree, Kino, Lonely Robot, Nosound, RPWL...hoping I can list more items before 7PM CST start time.

Offline goo-goo

Added some DT fanclub Xmas CDS and Official bootlegs (YTSEJAM) as well.

Offline goo-goo

More CD auctions will go live in about an hour or so. Not sure if I will be able list more after this batch since I’m about a month away from moving.  Might list more after I get settled.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 05:09:04 PM by goo-goo »