Author Topic: New Federal State of China  (Read 918 times)

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
New Federal State of China
« on: June 06, 2020, 08:36:06 AM »
Declaration of the New Federal State of China
June 4th, 2020
Preface
It is the Whistleblower’s Movement that has brought us together! In order to realize the Rule of Law, Democracy, and Freedom in the New Federal State of China, we have established the Himalaya Supervisory Organization (1). During the past 3 years, the Whistleblower's Movement, led by Mr. Miles Guo and Mr. Stephen K. Bannon, has exposed the illegitimacy and true evil nature of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)( 2 ) and its deceptions. The Himalaya Supervisory Organization is a voluntary Non-Governmental Organization with no political affiliation of any kind. It is recognized by the international community and protected by International Law (3) along with the Rule of Law Foundation and the Rule of Law Society. It will serve as a bridge of communications between the New Federal State of China(4) and international communities in areas of cooperation, defending people’ s freedom, and protecting the security of assets on the basis of common development and mutual respect among the people of the whole world.

https://twishort.com/9DNnc

https://youtu.be/hsv3OWUp0YU

I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

"We can't rewrite history. We can learn our own history, and share it with other people. While, we learn, from them, their history." -Me,Myself,I

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: New Federal State of China
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 08:41:08 AM »
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
    • Overhaul
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 08:48:10 AM »
What?
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online Ben_Jamin

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 08:50:40 AM »
Going by silently, while the world riots.

I'm reading the document while listening to Bannon. It's really interesting and needs to be talked about.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

"We can't rewrite history. We can learn our own history, and share it with other people. While, we learn, from them, their history." -Me,Myself,I

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
    • Overhaul
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 08:56:08 AM »
Can you give a summary? I have no idea what this is.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Online Ben_Jamin

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 09:04:20 AM »

This is what China wants to become after overthrowing the Communist China Party rule.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 09:12:22 AM »
if the flow checks out and your rhymes are dope enough then the police start unholstering their guns

Offline Adami

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2020, 09:13:53 AM »

This is what China wants to become after overthrowing the Communist China Party rule.

Well, that ain’t gonna happen.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
    • Overhaul
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2020, 09:18:05 AM »

That doesn’t really help me understand what this is about and frankly I don’t really feel like watching or listening to Stephen Bannon for 20 minutes to ‘find out’ more.
Squ

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2020, 09:19:41 AM »
During the past 3 years, the Whistleblower's Movement, led by Mr. Miles Guo and Mr. Stephen K. Bannon, has exposed the illegitimacy and true evil nature of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)( 2 ) and its deceptions.

*pikachu face*

And I, old enough to (vaguely) remember the incidents in Tienanmen Square, always thought that China was a true bastion of democracy and human rights.

I must confess I'm a bit biased against Steve Bannon. The only reason why I even know about him is that I've seen him nentioned alongside a horrible far-right italian populist and sovranist, they're like ideology buddies or something. I don't trust someone who gets along with, or is either admired by or actively admires, a total scumbag who is by far the worst italian politician and, not suprisingly, the one at the top of the polls, even though more and more people are finally realizing he's a moron.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online Ben_Jamin

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2020, 09:38:44 AM »

That doesn’t really help me understand what this is about and frankly I don’t really feel like watching or listening to Stephen Bannon for 20 minutes to ‘find out’ more.

"Mission: To expose corruption and illegal practices in China’ s political, legal, commercial and financial systems under Communist party rule. To supervise and expose all kinds of illegal activities that may take place in the commonwealth of new China.

Core Values: practice high ethical standards of integrity and accountability. To bring justice to the people of the New Federal State of China. To protect and assist individuals victimized in China, particularly those penalized for speaking out against injustice. To advocate for freedom of speech, of the press, of assembly, and of religion. To protect private property and promote public oversight of government activities.
(4) The New Federal State of China (5) The New Government (6) The New Constitution
Under the supervision and advocacy of Himalaya Supervisory Organization, the New Federal State of China will be a land without CCP. The Chinese people will elect their ruling powers through the “One Person, One Vote” system."

Bannon added a few of his own words and rephrases in the video. The first link is what Bannon is reading from and where this comes from.

Online Ben_Jamin

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2020, 09:40:51 AM »
During the past 3 years, the Whistleblower's Movement, led by Mr. Miles Guo and Mr. Stephen K. Bannon, has exposed the illegitimacy and true evil nature of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)( 2 ) and its deceptions.

*pikachu face*

And I, old enough to (vaguely) remember the incidents in Tienanmen Square, always thought that China was a true bastion of democracy and human rights.

I must confess I'm a bit biased against Steve Bannon. The only reason why I even know about him is that I've seen him nentioned alongside a horrible far-right italian populist and sovranist, they're like ideology buddies or something. I don't trust someone who gets along with, or is either admired by or actively admires, a total scumbag who is by far the worst italian politician and, not suprisingly, the one at the top of the polls, even though more and more people are finally realizing he's a moron.

I stumbled upon this on twitter. I don't have any opinion about Bannon, so am not biased about him.

It's the fact that this declaration was declared is what is intriguing to me. It's something to keep an eye on in the coming days.

Offline Adami

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2020, 09:44:23 AM »
Nah.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2020, 02:16:54 PM »
Well, it comes from Steve Bannon, so you know it's a load of crap.
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2017!
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2020, 08:53:24 AM »
This is a fascinating thread so far. 

All I'm going to say is, even a broken clock is right twice a day.   I get the hate for Bannon, but I've been saying for the better part of five years that China is NOT our friend, doesn't care a LICK for democracy, and isn't interested in any world order that doesn't start wit "Beijing".   They've made a mockery of several global constructs (currency, intellectual property, human rights) and as their economy and population continue to grow, they aren't going to give the United States even a passing glance as they speed by us.  I don't know if any of the above is ACTUALLY true, or just allegory, but the general idea is to be dismissed at your own peril. 

To me, focusing on Russia as so many have done is like watching the pretty assistant wave while Dave Copperfield slips through the trap door on the stage. 

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
    • Overhaul
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2020, 08:56:20 AM »
China is going to take over the worldwide economy someday, one way or another, but mostly because they are so huge in population numbers. The USA (and probably Europe if we don’t get our shit together) will be on the losing side.
Squ

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Member
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2020, 09:15:57 AM »
China is going to take over the worldwide economy someday, one way or another, but mostly because they are so huge in population numbers. The USA (and probably Europe if we don’t get our shit together) will be on the losing side.

Well....when you're free to manipulate and lie about whatever you want with no check or balances it's pretty easy to rise to the top. Or produce goods with slave labor for fractions of a penny on the dollar and sell it high.

It's up to America to stop relying on China for these cheap products and start producing things again in house. Especially on the medicinal front. We also need a real leader in place that can renegotiate whatever terms we have in place on the money we've borrowed. It's time to get tough with China and call out their BS and basically tell them we will pay some of the debt back but due to a manipulated playing field by them we aren't paying it all back. I'd offer 5% of what we've borrowed and go from there.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2020, 09:33:08 AM »
But here's thing; whether you have issues with means and methods, whether you see an inherent hypocrisy or not, there's a general level of benevolence with the American "empire", in quotes because it's not "empire" in the traditional sense of the word.  We might be the world's "big brother", but there's still the notion of "brother", and while we can quibble about what happens to the recalcitrants, there's still an element of autonomy to the other countries that are in the sphere of U.S. influence (I'm thinking of most of the European nations, South America, the rest of North America, Australia).   The Chinese ascendancy to the premier economy of the world will not share that characteristic.  There's an imperialist bent to the China program that would embrace a more traditional sense of the word "empire", and the motherland would be just that. "Mother", not "brother".  We are not going to be a partner in the Chinese economy, and we will not be able to live the lives to which we are accustomed under the Chinese thumb. 

Offline XeRocks81

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2020, 09:39:03 AM »
arguing for the benefit of american imperialism is slippery at best, there’s a lot more than a « quibble »
of disagreement there, ask our friend Dave. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2020, 09:56:15 AM »
arguing for the benefit of american imperialism is slippery at best, there’s a lot more than a « quibble »
of disagreement there, ask our friend Dave.

Not arguing FOR American Imperialism, arguing AGAINST Chinese Imperialism.  Call it my global version of realpolitik; of voting for Hillary or Biden over Trump.  Perhaps Dave would disagree with me, as is his right.   He may even BE right*; my argument is more focused on the fact that most Americans have no idea what is at stake.  If we all agreed, eyes wide open, that Chinese Imperialism was the way to go, I wouldn't say a word.  But that's not what's happening; we're so focused on "RUSSIA!" that we have no idea what's going on behind the curtain (pun very much intended). 

* And for the record, I will be asking him this question:  does he see any scenario where the American imperialism, with all it's faults and warts, would be better than the Chinese version?

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2020, 09:58:04 AM »

Well....when you're free to manipulate and lie about whatever you want with no check or balances it's pretty easy to rise to the top. Or produce goods with slave labor for fractions of a penny on the dollar and sell it high.

It's up to America to stop relying on China for these cheap products and start producing things again in house. Especially on the medicinal front. We also need a real leader in place that can renegotiate whatever terms we have in place on the money we've borrowed. It's time to get tough with China and call out their BS and basically tell them we will pay some of the debt back but due to a manipulated playing field by them we aren't paying it all back. I'd offer 5% of what we've borrowed and go from there.

It's a catch 22. There are two main components to this which make me believe we'll never really see that again. At least not in our lifetimes.

1) The cost. A huge segment of the US population doesn't earn enough to afford goods manufactured in the United States. Someone making $11 an hour is probably struggling to afford a $30 pair of non-American made jeans as it is. What would a pair cost if they were made here? I know there's a company called Diamond Gusset that makes jeans in the US, and they were in the $80-$120 range last time I snagged a few. What would a Chevy Silverado cost if it wasn't built in Mexico? The money required for Americans to be able to afford American has been horded and has never trickled down to consumers, leaving many with foreign goods being their only option.

2) Consumerism and what it says about you. I think if people were willing to have fewer things like clothes, we could manufacture a lot in the US again, but people don't want to do that. People need to "make statements" and "be unique". My sister's wardrobe has over 100 articles of clothing SHE HAS NEVER WORN. I mean that literally. They're still tagged and everything. And it's not just my sister. My exGF/GF will buy a new outfit for an event and won't wear it again for years out of fear someone on Facebook or Instagram will notice she wore the same thing twice. People might think she's poor or doesn't have enough clothes or something. No one needs 40 pairs of shoes, 50 different hats, or 30 different pairs of jeans to choose from. Buy quality and only buy what you need to get through life. Don't buy 10 pairs of shitty jeans for the sake of fashion and the perception of your "friends". Instead just buy 3 or 4 really good pairs, maybe some of which were made here.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2020, 10:23:17 AM »
This is going to be paradoxical on its face (but it's not, and I can explain if need be) but it's not that we shouldn't keep buying from China; we should.   We have to.  But like in any supplier/buyer relationship, you keep your options open and don't put all your eggs in one basket.  We should NOT be paying American workers $25/hour union wages to make plastic frisbees.  We should be concentrating on our skillsets:  high tech labor, services, medical, education, etc.   The answer is NOT to bring it all in house, it's to be smarter about the buys we do make.

(Think pre-legalization), when weed was only available from the seedy part of the next town over.  You didn't NOT buy weed, or grow it yourself because it was inconvenient or risky to go get it, but then again, when you did go to buy the weed, you didn't borrow your buddy's BMW, put on your gold chains and expensive sneakers, and drive down to the hood.  You were smart about it.   We need to stop dumbing down our OWN economy, and be smart about how we hold China accountable for their role in the global economy.  We have zero problem bullying companies domestically for their positions on race, labor, climate change, environmental, and general adherence to regulation, so why not China?