Poll

Please vote for the song that you'd like to see win this match

Blackened
12 (66.7%)
For Whom the Bell Tolls
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: June 05, 2020, 06:52:15 AM

Author Topic: Metallica the League - Week 23 MotW  (Read 522 times)

Offline Destiny Of Chaos

• DTF.org Alumni
Metallica the League - Week 23 MotW
« on: June 03, 2020, 06:52:15 AM »
Match of the Week

Please vote for the song that you'd like to see win this match

Blackened vs. For Whom the Bell Tolls

48 hours to vote.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Re: Metallica the League - Week 23 MotW
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 07:14:13 AM »
Blackened easily.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 07:18:36 AM »
Bellz  :metal

A worthy match for one of the top leading songs!
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online pg1067

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 09:34:15 AM »
Wow...two very different, great songs.  I'm confident Blackened will win, but I'm not sure which I prefer.  Blackened suffers for the same reason everything on AJFA suffers.  Bell would be an easier choice if it were about 16 BPM faster (as they played it live).  I think I'll vote for Bell by a whisker.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 12:18:46 PM »
Funny and wacky For Whom the Bell Tolls moment for me today, I was out and I stopped by my cousin's shop, her boyfriend was also there, eventually talking about music and Metallica the song came up and I tried to play the iconic bass riff on a piano app, one thing led to another and he downloaded a drum app and I was trying to teach him to do the TU-DUN TU-DUN TUUNNNNNNNN thing, while using the bass pedal to keep the rhytm; I even went as far to grab a vase and a couple of long thingies to use as sticks to illustrate visually better what he had to do and how many "bass pedal" hits he was to make  :lol

You have to admit there are not that many song that you can try to play with toy apps and have fun with it.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 04:28:59 AM by MirrorMask »
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!