The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever

Started by The Walrus, May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romdrums

The Walrus

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

The Walrus

Stadler

Mine is one of these:

1. Not blowing me away, but it's groovy, baby
4. Charming and cute, but not too compelling.
6. Tasty guitar tone, fun jams. Really good stuff.
9. That was pleasant and put me in a good mood. That voice is super easy on the ears
13. I hope for your sake that this grows on me because I really don't know if I like this or hate it yet
14. Bold of you to assume I like Sammy fookin' Hagar, wow
16. Keep this up and you'll be rising like Shadow Ninja in Rich's roulette. That was really cool, interesting stuff
19. Not at all what I expected going into this based on the name. Groovy and fun, really enjoyed this

I'm going with 6 or 19.

The Walrus

jingle.boy

With what's left, I guess I gotta take 1 or 13.  Don't think I'm getting the Shadow Ninja treatment.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

The Walrus

Buddyhunter1

Sacul

Sacul

Quote from: Cyril on June 16, 2020, 09:13:40 AM
bold of you to not use the DTF Apollo theme, the only good DTF theme
the self-titled theme is the only one that doesn't hurt my eyes and my soul

The Walrus

Incorrect on both counts, Sacul, as Beneath the Surface is clearly the best.

Sacul

The Walrus

Bolsters

Bolsters™

The Walrus

You guys are good. wolfking, Big Hath, and Train are the last men standing.

Crow

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

The Walrus

Yes, Kade!

Filled in Train and Big Hath to complete the impressions. Not sure when I'll have writeups, but I won't be stealing Rich's results day that's for sure  :lol

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: The Walrus on June 17, 2020, 06:07:50 AM
Yes, Kade!

Filled in Train and Big Hath to complete the impressions. Not sure when I'll have writeups, but I won't be stealing Rich's results day that's for sure  :lol
So results today? :bestdamnbacon:
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard

The Walrus

Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on June 17, 2020, 07:42:23 AM
Yes, Kade!

So results today? :bestdamnbacon:

Sure. Yeah. You just keep refreshing.  :lol

I don't think anything this round is going to score as high as the first two rounds, but I think several will score lower than either round's lowest

Puppies_On_Acid

Crow

wolfking

Yes, Kade!

Wasn't many left to pick from lol.

TAC

When Walrus And Crab Unite

1. Not blowing me away, but it's groovy, baby [Train of Naught - Vulfpeck]

2. Work isn't the best place for this. Maybe the nursing home. Got bored quickly. [Cyril - Gregory Alan Isakov]

3. I don't know if these are stronger than the last time I heard this group or not. BoInG [Puppies_On_Acid - Tenhi]

4. Charming and cute, but not too compelling. [Buddyhunter1 - Toby Fox (Undertale)]

5. Well that was kind of a lot of nothing... [Shadow Ninja 2.0 - Bohren & der Club of Gore]

6. Tasty guitar tone, fun jams. Really good stuff. [Stadler - Jeff Beck]

7. Inoffensive, restrained... beautiful take on a classic. [HOF - Paul Buchanan/The Blue Nile]

8. Bold of you to assume I like the fockin' Beatles, yikes [kingshmegland - The Feeling]

9. That was pleasant and put me in a good mood. That voice is super easy on the ears [Bolsters - Mree]

10. Spacey and enjoyable, but I wonder if it has staying power [Evermind - Easily Embarrassed]

11. Extravagant. Hoping I can remember more of this on repeat listens [romdrums - Keith Emerson]

12. This was quaint and pretty. I will save these for when I drink out of my steins. [Indiscipline - Pentangle]

13. I hope for your sake that this grows on me because I really don't know if I like this or hate it yet [jingle.boy - Duran Duran]

14. Bold of you to assume I like Sammy fookin' Hagar, wow [wolfking - Jimmy Barnes]

15. Smart, beautiful, riveting. Big thumbs up. [Elite - Kamasi Washington]

16. Keep this up and you'll be rising like Shadow Ninja in Rich's roulette. That was really cool, interesting stuff [Sacul - Saltillo]

17. Nice Seinfeld bass playing, otherwise I am not quite sure what to think yet [Podaar - Bullmark (Interstate '76)]

18. This might be a little more fun and playful than your first two submissions although not as immediately satisfying, but I can see this growing on me by the end of this round [ariich - The Cat Empire]

19. Not at all what I expected going into this based on the name. Groovy and fun, really enjoyed this [Big Hath - Kevin Gilbert/Giraffe]

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Crow

Quote from: Mr. Crabs on June 17, 2020, 03:32:42 PM
2. Work isn't the best place for this. Maybe the nursing home. Got bored quickly. [Cyril - Gregory Alan Isakov]

well apparently not  :rollin

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

So you DO live in a nursing home. When did they put you in there?  :lol :lol

Crow

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

TAC

Quote from: The Walrus on June 17, 2020, 03:35:56 PM
So you DO live in a nursing home. When did they put you in there?  :lol :lol

Hold on, they're serving oatmeal and butter cookies down at the rec room.

The Walrus

TAC