The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever

Started by The Walrus, May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

King Postwhore

Quote from: Stadler on June 16, 2020, 12:51:04 PM
For anyone checking out the D2:

- All four songs are really well done;
- They sound better on a system as opposed to a computer speaker;
- I'm not sure how Prince Harry got the gig as guitar player;
- I'm not sure how Jason Batemen got the gig as Simon's replacement.

:)

I saw them on the 7 & the Ragged Tiger tour.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Crow

one of 2, 4, 5, 9, 12, 15? inclined to say 9 the most out of  all of these

The Walrus

Quote from: kingshmegland on June 16, 2020, 12:48:55 PM
7 Mike?

No - and I had to go look up the album and songs you sent from it, doesn't look like there are any covers there so definitely not :P

Elite, no, but if you multiply that by 2 and then add the first digit you'll have yours.

Cyril, yours is the smallest prime number.

Podaar

The Walrus

Crow

Quote from: The Walrus on June 16, 2020, 12:54:32 PM
excellent, #2 babey

we're goin' DOWN DOWN usdhflsngjldn DOWN

The Walrus

Keep in mind these are literally first impressions and who knows what will happen when I listen to these another 4-5+ times  :lol

Buddyhunter1

I honestly have no idea so I'll wait until more have been guessed

jingle.boy

Quote from: The Walrus on June 16, 2020, 12:48:07 PM
Quote from: jingle.boy on June 16, 2020, 12:47:34 PM
Duran Duran BETTER be 17.

You BETTER try again. Evermind, correct on 10  :tup

In one regard I'm glad, but man, DD's bass lines are dope.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Shadow Ninja 2.0

King Postwhore

Quote from: kingshmegland on June 16, 2020, 12:48:55 PM
7 Mike?

No - and I had to go look up the album and songs you sent from it, doesn't look like there are any covers there so definitely not :P

Elite, no, but if you multiply that by 2 and then add the first digit you'll have yours.

I thought it was meant as a nod to a classic sound.  Oops.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Indiscipline

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

The Walrus

Elite

Elite, no, but if you multiply that by 2 and then substract 3 and then multiply that by 9, add one, divide that by 10, substract 3, double it and then add the first digit you'll have yours.

Okay, cool!
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:

Indiscipline

The Walrus

Quote from: Elite on June 16, 2020, 01:02:24 PM
Elite, no, but if you multiply that by 2 and then substract 3 and then multiply that by 9, add one, divide that by 10, substract 3, double it and then add the first digit you'll have yours.

Okay, cool!

:lol :lol

Indi, your second guess there was soooo close.

TAC

Quote from: Evermind on June 16, 2020, 12:50:18 PM
I think I may still just stop sending electronic stuff and do something else, we'll see

Don't go by anything I say!
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Indiscipline

The Walrus

Ooh, so close again. I'll give it to you - it's right in the middle.

1. Not blowing me away, but it's groovy, baby [Train of Naught - Vulfpeck]
2. I don't know if these are stronger than the last time I heard this group or not. BoInG [Puppies_On_Acid - Tenhi]
3. Charming and cute, but not too compelling. [Buddyhunter1 - Toby Fox (Undertale)]
4. Well that was kind of a lot of nothing... [Shadow Ninja 2.0 - Bohren & der Club of Gore]
5. Tasty guitar tone, fun jams. Really good stuff. [Stadler - Jeff Beck]
6. Inoffensive, restrained... beautiful take on a classic. [HOF - Paul Buchanan/The Blue Nile]
7. Bold of you to assume I like the fockin' Beatles, yikes [kingshmegland - The Feeling]
8. That was pleasant and put me in a good mood. That voice is super easy on the ears [Bolsters - Mree]
9. Spacey and enjoyable, but I wonder if it has staying power [Evermind - Easily Embarrassed]
10. Extravagant. Hoping I can remember more of this on repeat listens [romdrums - Keith Emerson]
11. This was quaint and pretty. I will save these for when I drink out of my steins. [Indiscipline - Pentangle]
12. I hope for your sake that this grows on me because I really don't know if I like this or hate it yet [jingle.boy - Duran Duran]
13. Bold of you to assume I like Sammy fookin' Hagar, wow [wolfking - Jimmy Barnes]
14. Smart, beautiful, riveting. Big thumbs up. [Elite - Kamasi Washington]
15. Keep this up and you'll be rising like Shadow Ninja in Rich's roulette. That was really cool, interesting stuff [Sacul - Saltillo]
16. Nice Seinfeld bass playing, otherwise I am not quite sure what to think yet [Podaar - Bullmark (Interstate '76)]
17. This might be a little more fun and playful than your first two submissions although not as immediately satisfying, but I can see this growing on me by the end of this round [ariich - The Cat Empire]
18. Not at all what I expected going into this based on the name. Groovy and fun, really enjoyed this [Big Hath - Kevin Gilbert/Giraffe]

Elite

The Walrus

The Walrus

King Postwhore

The Walrus

King Postwhore

The Walrus

Quote from: kingshmegland on June 16, 2020, 01:41:36 PM
Quote from: The Walrus on June 16, 2020, 01:40:32 PM
Quote from: kingshmegland on June 16, 2020, 01:28:06 PM
It better not be 8.

Oh it is  :lol

You fucker.  It's Mott The Hoople & Roxy Music inspired! :lol

Were those Paul and George's stage names? Shit sounds like they play their guitars up on their tits.  :lol

Podaar

Quote from: The Walrus on June 16, 2020, 01:43:22 PM
Were those Paul and George's stage names? Shit sounds like they play their guitars up on their tits.  :lol

Like JP?  :omg:

King Postwhore

The Walrus

Quote from: Podaar on June 16, 2020, 01:44:33 PM
Quote from: The Walrus on June 16, 2020, 01:43:22 PM

Like JP?  :omg:

Unless JP has a condition and his tits are way lower than mine, no, higher than that  :lol

HOF, bingo!