Author Topic: The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever  (Read 140086 times)

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Re: Katt's Lead-Free Roulette -- Round 1 results on Friday
« Reply #630 on: June 04, 2020, 03:02:07 PM »
HAHAHA. Hey, I love Danny DeVito. "I JUST WANNA BE PURE!"

I'm really hauling ass trying to get these done. I have an hour left of work to basically kill, so I'm trying to knock out a few more results in that time. And maybe I'll have the rest finished tonight. Some of you will be in bed, either because you're old or because you're European. So you'll still have to wait til tomorrow.  :lol :lol :lol
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop

I'm really hauling ass trying to get these done. I have an hour left of work to basically kill, so I'm trying to knock out a few more results in that time. And maybe I'll have the rest finished tonight. Some of you will be in bed, either because you're old or because you're European. So you'll still have to wait til tomorrow.  :lol :lol :lol

Fine, I'll have something nice (hopefully  ??) to wake up to.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #632 on: June 04, 2020, 03:28:56 PM »

What if you're both old and European?

Asking for a friend

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
If you're old and European, you might need to see a doctor.

:jamaritard:
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Online Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
And if you're old and in bed with a European... you're not Stadler.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
katt's two genders:
1. old
2. european

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
katt's two genders:
1. old
2. european

Did you just assume my genders?!

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
DTF says you make 10.5 posts a day, did you know that? That's a lot of posts.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
DTF says you make 10.5 posts a day, did you know that? That's a lot of posts.

I'm a chatterbox online. It would be more meaningful if I actually had important shit to say but I just like cracking wise and posting Spongebob gifs

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #640 on: June 04, 2020, 03:49:02 PM »
TAC response:  Who's the bald guy with Conan?

Everyone else: Throw TAC from the train!

TAC: What is this a remake of Laurel and Hardy?
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
It's Friday!

:neverusethis:
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Results in a couple hours, I promise. 2 write ups left...

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
It's 3 AM here my dude, you'll get your next dose of electronic music tomorrow then. I've got my playlist prepared and ready to send. :)

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
And you're still up?  Holy crap!  Lol

Mike, left a present on Facebook for you.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
And you're still up?  Holy crap!  Lol

Mike, left a present on Facebook for you.

I'm on vacation for the first two weeks of June :) Well it ain't much of a vacation as I'm sitting here at home anyway but well, yeah

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
That was my 20's. I suck now.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
That was my 20's. I suck now.

:lol

I'm trying to get the most out of my 20's sleepwise apparently :lol which means sometimes we have D&D games on Tuesdays at 10:30 PM and we run late into like 2 AM or 2:30 AM and then I have to get up at 5 AM. It sucks big time but that's the only schedule that works between all the players. But now we're on lockdown so it's better. I think we played like four or five times in the last two weeks and I'm still getting my sleep.

I'll either just get up at 9 AM tomorrow because there's so many things to do or just sleep in until 1 PM because why not, I'm on vacation anyway.

edit: and also alright I'll go get some sleep I guess, see you in the morning folks

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
I just read that and I could have typed that exactly in my 20's. Lol

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
I just read that and I could have typed that exactly in my 20's. Lol

Gotta get advantage of that while my body can still tolerate that :)

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Seriously. 

I used to laugh at my mom falling asleep on the couch at 9pm.

Shit ain't funny anymore.   Lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Duh.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Re: Katt's Lead-Free Roulette -- Round 1 RESULTS / send for round 2
« Reply #655 on: June 04, 2020, 07:33:48 PM »
:icwomangs:
aka Puppies_On_Acid
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #656 on: June 04, 2020, 07:35:37 PM »
This was a really strong opening round, everybody. I enjoyed each submission - maybe not every song in every submission, but I had fun listening to everything, and simply not connecting with one song could've made the difference between you and someone 7 places over you, it was so tough to rank them. This is super fun, and you all are sending a wide variety of stuff, exactly what I wanted. Hit me with round 2 - some of you already have, but if you need to make adjustments, let me know.

Now I'm going to finally cook my damn dinner. Catch ya'll tomorrow, space cowboys  :hat

Sacul: Nicolas Jaar - 7.8
1. Balance Her In Between Your Eyes
2. Wildflowers
3. Don't Break My Love
4. (Against All Logic) Such A Bad Way

I have faith in you yet, my two-time champion :hug: Now look. I liked all of this a lot more than the last Against All Logic piece you sent me, which if I remember correctly was 11 minutes of straight glitched out weirdness - too weird at times. The Against All Logic song here is the highlight of the group, it's got a nice beat and is very fun to listen to. The other three tracks are really pretty and serve as good background music, but there isn't a whole lot for me to chew on, it's definitely Sacul music but every time they're finished, I struggle to remember many moments about them. And maybe that's not the kind of music it's supposed to be - which is perfectly fine. But it is strange that this time it's reversed, and I'm loving the Against All Logic tune, and not so much the others, but it's all very pretty, interesting music regardless.

HOF: Kip Winger - 7.9
1. Another Way
2. Pages and Pages
3. Ghosts: III. Adagio

This is a mixed bag. I was hesitant to accept this one because I wondered just how different Kip's solo stuff could be from Winger proper, but I'm kind of glad I did, because there's some good stuff here. Another Way isn't a bad song, but it's not very compelling to me. However, Pages and Pages corrects course. It takes a few minutes to get going - it's a bit long - but about halfway through it starts to turn into something really nice, and it just gets better and better until it finishes. I really like the percussion rhythm, the piano, and how they both sound together. I wish the entire song was just like that. It's very pretty. But the biggest shocker... I never would have expected Kip Winger of all people to write classical music. This is honestly impressive. Hearing it out of context is interesting, and forces it to stand on its own. It's gorgeous, and of a quality I do not expect from a rock star. What a combination of songs here. I may not be compelled to listen to his singer-songwriter music, but this classical stuff has my attention.

kingshmegland: Sarah McLachlan - 7.9
1. Possession
2. Good Enough
3. I Will Remember You
4. Fumbling Towards Ecstasy

So, right off the bat, I'm not really feeling Good Enough. But it's made up with I Will Remember You. I know the song is about a relationship, but the general theme, the music, and a lot of the lyrics hit me like a sledgehammer and brought me some tears more than once, for more than one reason, which is unique for this round. I like Possession's beat and chorus, it's drenched in that 90s pop sound. Fumbling Towards Ecstasy is the most interesting of the batch in my opinion, it's got some nice activity and I dig the strings which add a bit of spice to the experience. It has more energy than the other songs, and the guitar fortunately has more bite than in the other songs. Her voice is of course the star of the music, I just wish more of the songs were as energetic as this, or had the same emotional pull of I Will Remember You.

jingle.boy: Kip Winger - 8.0
1. Ghosts: II. Vivace
2. Pages and Pages
3. (Winger) Who's the One
4. Headed for a Heartbreak

What is this, the Chad Winger Ballad Hour? Chad, this was such a weird one for me to score. I don't really care for Winger, and someone else sent Kip's stuff in this round, too, including Pages and Pages, which takes a while to get going but has a gorgeous back half. The classical movement is good - very good - and unexpected from a rock star. I'm not a big fan, however, of Headed for a Heartbreak. It's not doing anything for me. I have conflicted feelings on Who's the One. The guitar sound is soooo 90s, very reminiscent of Days of the New, but I kind of like that. Kip's voice is good here, he reminds me of Glynn Morgan a lot, actually (Legends of the Shires Glynn, specifically). Honestly, I think that's the highlight of this group, moreso than the classical piece or Pages and Pages. Still, I'm not sure I'm wanting to dive into his music since it's more or less rock. But I do want to check out that classical album, for sure.

Train of Naught: Federation of the Disco Pimp - 8.1
1. Walk Away (Parts 1 & 2)
2. Crank
3. Click Your Heels
4. No Place Like Home

This was fun. It's jazzy and groovy, and I like how the interlude track is so brief it wouldn't matter if the song titles didn't match perfectly. Walk Away is the highlight of this mix in my opinion, with No Place Like Home close behind. I appreciate the soul and emotion in this music. I was expecting something a lot more wild from a group with this name, so in a strange way it feels kind of restrained, even though these guys clearly have the chops to break out some funky sounds. I can dig it.

Shadow Ninja 2.0: múm - 8.2
1. green grass of tunnel
2. we have a map of a piano
3. don't be afraid, you have just got your eyes closed

I like this, it's some of the prettiest music of the round. There's almost a video game-y quality to the music that I'm struggling to describe that is more apparent as I play through these - not so much the first song, a little in the third, and very prominent in the third. At first I wasn't sure if I would ever come back to this, but the more I hear it, the more I remember and the more I enjoy it. It doesn't really get in your face or demand your attention, but attention is what it deserves in order to fully appreciate it, I think. It's great as background music, but there's a lot to enjoy by actively listening to it, too.

Stadler: Steve Earle - 8.2
1. Copperhead Road
2. Even When I'm Blue
3. The Devil's Right Hand
4. Nothing But A Child

This is nearly cheating because it's pretty rockin'. But it's got enough style, soul, and variation for you to get away with it. Without looking it up, this sounds like that dirty 90s rock to me; not the radio rock or grunge stuff, but that stuff you'd hear in the more country areas of the country or something. It sounds like something that would be perfectly at home in my home town, even with the bagpipes and mandolin. I did some Googling and it seems like The Devil's Right Hand is a Johnny Cash cover, do I have that right? That song is a highlight of the bunch, as is Nothing But A Child which struck an emotional chord with me. Even When I'm Blue and Copperhead Road are solid tunes as well. It's country and rock, but doesn't lean strongly into either, and there's an interesting vibe that comes out of that. This is pretty safe compared to most of what's sent in this round, and in a way that works in its favor just a little bit. I appreciate that it rocks yet it doesn't rock too hard. As a recent Buffett convert that's nice to hear. Maybe not for you, but for me. :)

Podaar: Frank Zappa - 8.3
1. Peaches En Regalia
2. RDNZL
3. Watermelon In Easter Hay

When I saw Frank Zappa, I expected to hate this. Puppies sent me Peaches En Regalia once before, and it's a weird little number that absolutely reeks of the funky 70s. It's a nice tune, but it's a little all over the place for me and has a weird vibe to it that I can only describe as... Zappa. RDNZL on the other hand is where it's at. And every time I hear it, I am drawn, in awe, towards the piano player. The guitar is well played, but I'm not crazy about his tone, and honestly I wish he'd STFU while the pianist is going hard on the ivory :lol The piano tone is bright and resplendent, and he just doesn't quit. I'm impressed at so much of what he's doing and the musical ideas going on. Those last couple minutes, man, holy shit, WOW. And that's not even considering all the wacky little synth and xylophone bits thrown around like a Jordan Rudess solo record. It's a spectacle. Watermelon in Easter Hay switches it around and makes the guitar the star. It's very Floydian in its beauty, and surprises me with how pretty it is. I once tried to listen to Joe's Garage and I thought it was one of the weirdest, most unpleasant things I've ever heard, but this piece, hell yeah, man. That's the good stuff. RDNZL and Watermelon in Easter Hay are the side of Zappa that I like. Not the really weird shit.

romdrums: Jean-Luc Ponty - 8.4
1. Stay With Me
2. Infinite Pursuit
3. Final Truth, Pt. I
4. Final Truth, Pt. II

Y'know, maybe Crankshaft was on to something when he said something to the effect of, "Zappa, this is how you do it" haha. It's kind of jammy and quirky with the violin, but the violin's playing and articulation is almost like a brass player, it's really exciting to listen to. I love the piano playing in Final Truth, Pt. I - it's one of the highlight songs of the batch because of the piano and violin. But my favorite is Infinite Pursuit. It's catchy, fast, and has a sound very reminiscent of early Asia or Emerson, Lake, & Powell, two groups I love a lot. The playing here is fantastic all around. Can't believe I haven't heard of this guy before. He's a great player and clearly has great musicians with him who can make very entertaining music.

Buddyhunter1: Hiroyuki Sawano (Xenoblade Chronicles X OST) - 8.5
1. NO.EX01 (Major Boss Battle)
2. N木ig木ht木L (Noctilum Day)
3. Uncontrollable (Tyrant Theme)
4. 96-:rip (Cauldros Day)
5. The Key We've Lost (Final Boss)

Having not played Xenoblade Chronicles X, it's interesting to take a game's music at face value. This is really good though. Video game music, when done well, especially with JRPGs, blends a lot of different elements into something completely unique, and this is a perfect example of that. Lots of electronic activity mixed with horns, strings, vocals, and a dash of rock and metal. I really like all of these. I can hear hints of Xenoblade Chronicles 2's music in a lot of this, but really what sells these tracks for me are the electronic beats, they keep the tracks engaging and fun. The battle music tracks are interesting for fight music; I imagine this fits very well with mechs flying around, but at the same time vocals in battle music tends to distract me. It's certainly not as strange as the Chaotic Dance songs from Baten Kaitos, though. Over the last couple of decades I've noticed a lot of western video game developers have eschewed traditional, memorable soundtracks in favor of ambient orchestral soundscapes, and while they're impressive in the same way a lot of film scores are, they lack the memorability and power that catchy music can add to video games. This was really nice to listen to.

Evermind: Amethystium - 8.6
1. Fairyland
2. Treasure
3. Shadow to Light
4. Fable

Oh man, in a nutshell, this is just so pretty and relaxing. I love the nice beats I can bop my head to, the drippy synths and warm singing.  It's like Sacul music if you removed the elevator music elements and leaned more heavily into melody. It's hard to pick out a favorite, because there's a lot in each track that I like, like the bouncing synths in Shadow to Light, the beat in Treasure, the pipes in Fairyland, and the synths (again) in Fable. I think Shadow to Light and Fable are my favorites. Big soothing energy.

wolfking: Daryl Hall & John Oates - 8.7
1. Out of Touch
2. I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
3. Maneater
4. Kiss On My List

Poppy pop rock. Solid hooks in these songs, no wonder they're so popular. Haven't heard any of these songs before, personally - but I dig them. I hear in these songs a lot of that late 70s/early 80s pop rock sound that Toto had that I love a lot. I really like the vocal layerings, and the synth and saxophone in Maneater - that is my favorite song of the bunch, but I really like all of these. Sure it's not terribly adventurous, but they're all well written earworms and right up my alley when it comes to pop rock. So I kind of regret never listening to Hall & Oates after hearing these. Perhaps I should grab a greatest hits collection and see what they're all about.

Big Hath: Tower of Power - 8.8
1. Down to the Nightclub
2. So Very Hard to Go
3. Below Us, All the City Lights
4. It's Not the Crime
5. I Like Your Style
6. Souled Out

I really dig listening to this. I'm intimidated just looking at their massive discography. There's a wonderful variety here. Down to the Nightclub is a jam, the ballad-like tracks are really smooth, It's Not the Crime brings a smile to my face with those horny lyrics, but the absolute star here is I Like Your Style. For some reason it seems like What Is Hip? is their biggest hit and I don't know why, because this song blows it out of the water, it's a perfect song. The jazzy, funky, soul-tinged music here is so fun to listen to and it's all very well played. I can hear a strong influence from these folks in Incognito's music, I know Tower of Power is popular but I don't know just how big they are, so I had a really nice time listening to this.

ariich: Caravan Palace - 8.9
1. Dragons
2. Suzy
3. Wonderland
4. Star Scat
5. Clash

You dirty almost cheater. Punk? Ska? What the fuck is this, it's not really rock :lol As I said in the impression, this perfectly embraces the spirit of this roulette; it's unlike anything I've heard before, it's quirky, it's fun, it's groovy, and everything, somehow, seems to gel together naturally. Dragons and Suzy are my favorite of this batch. They both have this awesome, infectious, fast swing music with a dance beat underneath, and Suzy has the added bonus of a good vocal melody and scat. Awesome songs. I also really like the other three songs, Star Scat would be my favorite of the three, but there is this particularly strong energy to Dragons and Suzy that I find most compelling, and it was a great way to start off the mix because they're wonderful attention grabbers. This was thoroughly entertaining.

Elite: Sublime - 9.0
1. What I Got
2. Wrong Way
3. Same in the End
4. Santeria
5. Seed
6. Burritos
7. Caress Me Down

When I saw you sent Sublime, I kind of groaned. And on the first listen, I was kind of like... what? I'll admit, I've been prejudiced against this band and countless others since I was a teenager. I always lumped them in with a crowd of lame commercial bands that were popular therefore they sucked. If it didn't shred, it sucked in my eyes. Oh, boy. This is actually awesome, and in fact, Santeria plays over the stereo here at work all the time. I just never knew who sang it. I like all of these songs a whole lot. There are tons of lyrics I find funny or entertaining, and every song reminds me of my teenage years and early 20s, and a little bit of me now, even. At first I just thought the songs were okay, but I kept playing them over and over and over and fell in love with them. The singing in Spanish, the reggae elements, the horns, the way the singer has attitude but can carry a melody, these are such memorable songs. This was a huge fucking gamble that paid off in spades, you are possibly the luckiest, ballsiest person in this round. Well played. Thank you.

Indiscipline: Return to Forever - 9.1
1. Sorceress
2. The Romantic Warrior

I am in awe. Sorceress is a brilliant display of musicianship from everyone in the band, it's impossible to list all the cool things happening because sometimes it's just a certain note or a specific chord they strike for half a second and then something else awesome happens after it. It's jazz - jazz fusion? - but sleek and groovy. This is so refreshing, my music library is very thirsty for this stuff. And all of that applies to The Romantic Warrior, where Chick Corea steals the spotlight and boggles my mind for 10 straight minutes. This is a spectacle, but it's tasteful, intelligent, and fun at the same time. Best of all, everything has plenty of room to breathe. It just sounds good, in all the right ways, y'know?

Puppies_On_Acid: Mos Def - 9.2
1. Hip Hop
2. Ms. Fat Booty
3. Auditorium
4. Wahid
5. History
6. Casa Bey

This is awesome, and exactly what I wanted to get in this roulette. The beats to all of these songs are sick, simple as that. I dig the hell out of them, especially the string bits, and the woman singing on Ms. Fat Booty. Mos Def's flow is smooth, and his lyrics are awesome. It's exactly the kind of hip hop my library is parched for. It's hard to say what I like most out of these songs; Ms. Fat Booty and Auditorium are vying for the top spots, but on some days I like Casa Bey or Hip Hop most. I like how you squeezed in a little Talib Kweli too, I enjoyed him. The only other time I've heard Mos Def is on Chappelle's Show when he sang Close Edge in the car, but I really like that song, too. Thank you very much for this!

Bolsters: The Midnight - 9.2
1. Crystalline
2. Jason
3. Synthetic
4. Vampires

God. DAMN. Yeah, this is pretty much everything I like and nothing I dislike: big shiny synths, 80s head-boppable beats, sugary sweet catchy vocals, and a screaming saxophone which is my kryptonite. Granted, I have yet to hear a synthwave artist I dislike, but this is above the standard synthwave template I've come to recognize. I like the inclusion of Synthetic because I haven't heard too many ballads in synthwave, and it's a good one. I think Jason is my favorite of the batch. Super strong submission. Thank you!

SCORES

1. Bolsters: 9.2
1. Pup: 9.2
3. Indi: 9.1
4. Elite: 9.0
5. ariich: 8.9
6. Big Hath: 8.8
6. wolfking: 8.7
8. Evermind: 8.6
9. Buddy: 8.5
10. romdrums: 8.4
11. Podaar: 8.3
12. Stadler: 8.2
12. Shadow: 8.2
14. Train: 8.1
15. jingle: 8.0
16. king: 7.9
17. HOF: 7.9
18. Sacul: 7.8

Banned from future rounds:
Return to Forever
Caravan Palace
Mos Def
múm
The Midnight
Kip Winger/Winger
Hiroyuki Sawano
Sublime
Amethystium
Steve Earle
Sarah McLachlan
Hall & Oates
Frank Zappa
Federation of the Disco Pimp
Nicolas Jaar
Tower of Power
Jean-Luc Ponty
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 06:15:28 PM by The Walrus »

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #657 on: June 04, 2020, 07:38:27 PM »
THE 8.1 HAS BEEN DELIVERED

the julia holter album in question has a few more songs more like the ones you liked the most (namely feel you and sea calls me home), a few very ambient pop cuts, think the softer parts of lucette but with singing rather than the speak-sing thing (how long, night song, title track), and one other longer cut (betsy on the roof) that doesn't really easily fit into either of those categorizations but is closer to the first than anything else

vasquez is still kind of an anomaly but i enjoy it a lot even if nobody else seems to

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #658 on: June 04, 2020, 07:40:06 PM »
Disappointed. 

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #659 on: June 04, 2020, 07:41:34 PM »
Solid.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #660 on: June 04, 2020, 07:41:53 PM »
Hell YEAH!  :hefdaddy

Let me see what I have for you next.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #661 on: June 04, 2020, 07:44:05 PM »
Yawn, where's TAC's results?

Glad you liked it. :) Gonna try another JRPG soundtrack for this round, though this one miiiiight get rejected for being too metal-y. Still going to try my luck anyways. Also gotta edit a couple songs down so that they only loop once.
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Online Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #663 on: June 04, 2020, 08:01:25 PM »
And sent  :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #664 on: June 04, 2020, 08:07:32 PM »
múm is a great band to just sort of get lost in while you're not paying much attention.

Sent for round 2, and also I'm going to try and check out most of these other submissions and see what's up with them.