Author Topic: The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever  (Read 140009 times)

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
I can hear that single piano note in the chorus of "I Like Your Style."
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
dadada da daaaaaaa  dadada da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *ping*
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
does it count as reserving if i send all my submissions in advance

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
does it count as reserving if i send all my submissions in advance

Yes. But of course they won't be revealed till hangman so, yeah, business as usual.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Lol @ people wanting to reserve bands in this roulette.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni

I do find it funny that that's still a thing in this one. Like man. Bigger pool, people  :lol
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni

It's like buying the Disney passes to get on the rides at certain time.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Online HOF

I do find it funny that that's still a thing in this one. Like man. Bigger pool, people  :lol

I thought I was pretty safe sending Kip Winger (though that was before Tim appointed himself judge of the peanut gallery).

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later

For real, it made sense in Tim's roulette because it was all EPs, and I'm only using it for my EP round. But on the other hand, if some people are playing but don't have a huge amount of non-rock/metal stuff they'd want to send, it provides a safety net to still allow them to send stuff they actually like.

I thought I was pretty safe sending Kip Winger (though that was before Tim appointed himself judge of the peanut gallery).
Wait, you didn't send it to troll Tim?

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

It's like buying the Disney passes to get on the rides at certain time.

Well someone did sneak in some Disney music this round.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Wait, you didn't send it to troll Tim?

No, HOF is the real Winger deal.

I assumed it was Kade who tried to Kiproll me, but when I saw HOF was actually a participant, I knew it was him.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
I reckon it was obvious I was the second Wingeriffic submission.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

You'd reckon wrong pard'ner.

I figured it was Kade. I certainly never expected never expected Hall & Oates from him.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Katt's Lead-Free Roulette -- Round 1 Hangbob Manpants
« Reply #398 on: May 31, 2020, 05:58:14 PM »
Shouldn't you be seeing Handjob Sweatpants?  Easier access.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
There was a local joke band from Boston called Sweatpants Boners.  The lead singer's stage name was Robbie Roadsteamer. :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

I figured it was Kade. I certainly never expected never expected Hall & Oates from him.

Just one of those bands I enjoy the hits from.  I think they are really good songwriters. I don't know all their albums or anything and all I have is a best of I got for $3 that I've never listened to, but class musicians, and smooth tunes.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Just one of those bands I enjoy the hits from.  I think they are really good songwriters. I don't know all their albums or anything and all I have is a best of I got for $3 that I've never listened to, but class musicians, and smooth tunes.

Shouldn't be surprised really. It's like having two Wingers in one band. :lol

Online HOF

I thought that Stadler would have been the one to send Hall & Oates.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
No, Steve Earle is one of Stadler's go to roulette bands.

I thought it was Kingshmegland.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Saw H&O with Chicago in the early 2000's.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

I saw a ho in Chicago too. In 2010.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni

I saw a ho in Chicago too. In 2010.

After a Blackhawks game I bet.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Nah. :lol

The TACs went to Chicago in 2010. I bought a Blackhawks t shirt.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
I've got a funny story about my brother and his friends in Chicago. I should call you about it. Lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I PMd you a pic of the TACs in Chicago.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Speaking of Chicago, where fucking K-Lox? Sleeping again?

So, should I just go ahead and post the scores? :lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Speaking of Chicago, where fucking K-Lox? Sleeping again?

So, should I just go ahead and post the scores? :lol

Joke's on you mofo, I took my nap from 1-3. Then I spent the rest of my day playing piano, exercising, and making dinner.  :hat

I'll post first impressions tomorrow. I'm winding down for the night.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I took my nap from 1-3.

A two hour nap? WTF?

What are you? 5 or 85? :lol

30 year olds don't nap. They kick a day's ass. Wait till you're as old as Kingshmegland, or Stadler.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Dude, I practiced a whole new Mozart sonata today by developing a new (for me) practice method, worked on some new Bach inventions as I work my way back up to fugues, ran a mile and got 10k steps in (23k last night), and still made time to read, cook dinner, and play video games. I beat today's ass like it owed me money, and it's only Sunday.  :hat

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
damn makes me feel bad for sitting down in front of my laptop all day lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Hey, nothing wrong with that. I kinda envy you :lol

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
but tbf i've been relearning piano lately, started with moonlight sonata, and i'm also into photography so sometimes i spend a long while in the backyard doing macro shit lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
but tbf i've been relearning piano lately, started with moonlight sonata, and i'm also into photography so sometimes i spend a long while in the backyard doing macro shit lol

Omigosh the Moonlight is amazing and the second movement never gets old. I play that like every time I sit down at the piano 'cause it's quick and easy. Third movement is what I need to stop being lazy with and finish learning. Girls go fucking gaga for that in my experience  :lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Dude, I practiced a whole new Mozart sonata today by developing a new (for me) practice method, worked on some new Bach inventions as I work my way back up to fugues, ran a mile and got 10k steps in (23k last night), and still made time to read, cook dinner, and play video games. I beat today's ass like it owed me money, and it's only Sunday.  :hat

Wait! AND you played Video Games???

Holy shit, you're amazing!

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Okay smartass  :rollin

I would be interested in Judge Crankshaft's scores in the interim between impressions and results. Or even before impressions.