The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever

Started by The Walrus, May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOF

The Walrus

No I caught it but I re-cleared it when I copypastad the list 'cause I a doodoohead

HOF did send first. Waaaay before the other person did actually. HOF was one of the first senders  :lol

ariich

Quote from: Cyril on May 30, 2020, 03:50:32 PM
you completely and totally missed ariich's post btw
No, he had previously updated the things from my post, but seems to have undone those changes. :lol

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Buddyhunter1

ariich

Quote from: Kattelox on May 30, 2020, 03:53:19 PM
No I caught it but I re-cleared it when I copypastad the list 'cause I a doodoohead
How are you doing your hangman by the way, is it pretty manual? Given your format is similar to mine, I'd be happy to share my updated Google Sheets template with you if that might make it easier?

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.

The Walrus

Quote from: ariich on May 30, 2020, 03:53:32 PM
Quote from: Cyril on May 30, 2020, 03:50:32 PM
you completely and totally missed ariich's post btw
No, he had previously updated the things from my post, but seems to have undone those changes. :lol

Happens every single time in my roulettes because that's just who I am as a person  :facepalm:

I'm doing it all manual. I've always just done it manually in a Notepad file, it's most comfortable for me. Even when I inevitably do the above  :lol

Buddy, correct!

TAC

Can I guess who sent what, other than what I already know?
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

ariich

All manual?! That must take aaaaaaaaages.

Seriously, in my spreadsheet I just type the guessed letters in and it updates everything for me.

The Walrus

Go for it, Tim!

But I'm going back out for some running now. Caffeine withdrawal is real, feeling chest discomfort from anxiety (legs won't stop bouncing either). So I'll be back in a few hours; Tim can take over the hangman if he's feeling confident (cause I gave him the Spotify playlist link which has everything except 2 senders on it) but he doesn't know who sent what, for the most part. Back to listening to your beautiful music

Also 'cause I'm trying to get 30k steps to show up one of my friends 'cause he a whole bitch  :hat and I can't let him get 30k steps and not match him

Rich, it took half an hour to update after I woke up. I know, I'm weird.  :lol :lol

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

Tim going all in on the Step Brothers gimmick makes me happier than any of your submissions, btw.

TAC

The Walrus

TAC

Caravan Palace-Indiscipline
Return To Forever-Podaar
Steve Earle-Stadler

The Walrus

Quote from: TAC on May 30, 2020, 04:04:52 PM
Caravan Palace-Indiscipline
Return To Forever-Podaar

Steve Earle-Stadler

Correct! :neverusethis:

ariich

Quote from: Kattelox on May 30, 2020, 04:00:12 PM
Rich, it took half an hour to update after I woke up. I know, I'm weird.  :lol :lol
Let me automate you.

HOF

HOF did send first. Waaaay before the other person did actually. HOF was one of the first senders  :lol

Now you've heard 2 of the 4 movements from Ghosts though!

The Walrus

Rich, hook me up, I'm interested.

Okay at the track now talk to you lovely folks later~~

Puppies_On_Acid

Hold on just a damn minute. I sent Peaches en Regalia in his first roulette... or it might have been his second roulette, but either way, I call foul! :tdwn :borlag:

Also, was it Podaar that sent Zappa?

Also also, I see Hall & Oates
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Sacul

Quote from: Kattelox on May 30, 2020, 03:25:49 PM
Cyril: Julia Holter
1. Silhouette
2. Lucette Stranded On The Island
3. Everytime Boots
4. Vasquez
Welp, there goes another artist I had saved. Good choices although I'd have sent Sea Calls Me Home and I Shall Love 2, maybe This Is A True Heart as well.

Puppies_On_Acid

Jean-Luc Ponty
Amethystium (there goes one of my ideas...)
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard

TAC

Quote from: HOF on May 30, 2020, 04:07:52 PM

It definite caused a movement, which by the way was a Number Two.

TAC

TAC

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

Who would fucking send them? WTF is this? The Columbia House Record And Tape Club Roulette?

Podaar

Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on May 30, 2020, 04:38:00 PM
Hold on just a damn minute. I sent Peaches en Regalia in his first roulette... or it might have been his second roulette, but either way, I call foul! :tdwn :borlag:

Also, was it Podaar that sent Zappa?

I didn't see Frank on the banned list, and it's definitely not rock, so... :P

Crow

Quote from: Sacul on May 30, 2020, 04:43:07 PM
Quote from: Kattelox on May 30, 2020, 03:25:49 PM
Cyril: Julia Holter
1. Silhouette
2. Lucette Stranded On The Island
3. Everytime Boots
4. Vasquez
Welp, there goes another artist I had saved. Good choices although I'd have sent Sea Calls Me Home and I Shall Love 2, maybe This Is A True Heart as well.
aviary was so boring i never even listened to it twice
gotta send the popular choices early, y'know

Sacul

This Is A True Heart is from the previous album, Loud City Song. Cool record, not as experimental and weird as Aviary but still with some of the catchiness of Have You In My Wilderness.

Stadler

Quote from: TAC on May 30, 2020, 05:02:55 PM
Who would fucking send them? WTF is this? The Columbia House Record And Tape Club Roulette?

Family Man is a great tune. 

TAC

Quote from: Stadler on May 30, 2020, 05:42:31 PM
Quote from: TAC on May 30, 2020, 05:02:55 PM

Family Man is a great tune.

I actually hear that song almost every day on my work's intercom music.

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on May 30, 2020, 04:55:09 PM
Quote from: HOF on May 30, 2020, 04:07:52 PM

It definite caused a movement, which by the way was a Number Two.

This legitimately got a laugh out loud from me.

Quote from: Podaar on May 30, 2020, 05:10:46 PM
I didn't see Frank on the banned list, and it's definitely not rock, so... :P

Where is the banned list you speak of?  Just the artist examples listed in the OP, or is there something I whizzed by.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

The Walrus

Haven't read any of the replies yet but just want to say one of these songs made me cry. Fuck you :sadpanda: :lol

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Kattelox on May 30, 2020, 05:51:59 PM
Haven't read any of the replies yet but just want to say one of these songs made me cry. Fuck you :sadpanda: :lol
It was Ms. Fat Booty wasn't it. :corn :biggrin:

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.