The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever

Started by The Walrus, May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Buddyhunter1

My crankpression only makes sense for like 1, maybe 2 of the 7 songs I sent. :lol

The Walrus

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on June 17, 2020, 04:48:47 PM
My crankpression only makes sense for like 1, maybe 2 of the 7 songs I sent. :lol

That's because he only listened to 2/7ths of 1 song!  :lol

Sacul

TAC

Quote from: Sacul on June 17, 2020, 04:58:14 PM
wait what do the toys even mean? :lol

Sacul, I have no idea how old you are, so please don't take this the wrong way, but in my mind's eye, I view you as pretty young. Could be your avatar maybe. Not sure. I saw that picture and immediately thought of you. :lol
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

In my past life I was named after an island from the Mega Man series, but now I have flippers

TAC

King Postwhore

It's not like Tim is from the 1st Nintendo era.

I mean, really.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

The Walrus

Quote from: Mr. Crabs on June 17, 2020, 05:12:59 PM
I thought you gave up weed?

It is hard to smoke when you live in the ocean and also when you do not have fingers

King Postwhore

TAC

King Postwhore

Not at all. I'm like a turtle. I can't flip over when I'm on my shell. Lol

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

wolfking

TAC

Sacul

Quote from: Mr. Crabs on June 17, 2020, 05:03:49 PM
Quote from: Sacul on June 17, 2020, 04:58:14 PM
wait what do the toys even mean? :lol

Sacul, I have no idea how old you are, so please don't take this the wrong way, but in my mind's eye, I view you as pretty young. Could be your avatar maybe. Not sure. I saw that picture and immediately thought of you. :lol
I'm almost 24 and haven't played with toys since I was in school :lol

The Walrus

Sorry this round is a bit slow, guys. I might have comparisons up tomorrow, results by the end of the weekend.

Crow

I'm going to literally die if I don't get my comparisons...

Buddyhunter1

Quote from: Cyril on June 18, 2020, 08:47:46 AM
I'm going to literally die if I don't get my comparisons...

He said your submission belongs in a nursing home, I think you can make an educated fucking guess. :neverusethis:

Crow

The Walrus

I am giving this round a LOT of listens because I feel it's not nearly as strong as the last round but I want to be super fair and give everything plenty of listens. So you'll get comparisons. Tomorrow :neverusethis:

jingle.boy

Quote from: The Walrus on June 18, 2020, 06:42:55 AM
Sorry this round is a bit slow, guys. I might have comparisons up tomorrow, results by the end of the weekend.

jingle.boy v
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

King Postwhore

Quote from: jingle.boy on June 18, 2020, 09:33:36 AM
Quote from: The Walrus on June 18, 2020, 06:42:55 AM

jingle.boy v

Yeah me too.  :censored :lol

The Walrus

Apparently my Angra opinions are caustic if Facebook reactions and comments are any indication. I may not live to post results.  :lol

Buddyhunter1

I got one Angra song in one of my roulettes and it was very much not my thing

The Walrus

Buddyhunter1

Quote from: The Walrus on June 18, 2020, 11:39:04 AM
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on June 18, 2020, 11:25:09 AM
I got one Angra song in one of my roulettes and it was very much not my thing

What was it?

Angels And Demons, I think. It was in my third roulette

Evermind

Angra is alright but Judas Priest is better tbh

In all honestly though, I miss Andre Matos :'(
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

The Walrus

Crow

i got three angra songs off three different albums in my EP roulette and the three albums varied in quality from "yeah that was definitely the best song i didn't like this album much" "this album is incredibly average but the song was too so not surprising" and "this is probably the best song on the album and the album is pretty solid but i'm not wowed by it"

The Walrus

Brace yourselves, comparisons are coming... sometime today

Indiscipline

King Postwhore