News:

BREAKING NEWS:  Dream Theater reunites with drummer Mike Portnoy (10/25/23)

Main Menu

The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever

Started by The Walrus, May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

doodooDOOT DOOT

(the first four notes of megalovania, mozart, 1745)

ariich

Quote from: The Walrus on June 16, 2020, 09:47:49 AM
one that's literally no text just a picture of the tour poster
This one cracked me up for some reason.

Could possibly be mine, as my band is Aussie. Otherwise, no idea. :metal

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

Shadow Ninja 2.0

Nah it's cool, there's plenty of songs I'd put ahead of Megalovania, plus I may change my mind about sending any of them at all. :lol

Guessing I'm the guy in the bathtub.

Indiscipline

Stadler

I think I want to be the one of the guy in the bathtub.   :)

HOF

Podaar

Mine is "These songs are like fogey sex, they only last around two minutes."

jingle.boy

Surely, Duran Duran is the 'heroes' comment.

@ King... wait until you see what I have planned next round.

@ Stads... gotta find that.  Or wait until you find it for me.   ;D
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Crow

TAC

Quote from: jingle.boy on June 16, 2020, 10:22:15 AM

YUP!

Quote from: Podaar on June 16, 2020, 10:11:27 AM
Mine is "These songs are like fogey sex, they only last around two minutes."

No question! :lol

Quote from: Stadler on June 16, 2020, 10:02:12 AM
I think I want to be the one of the guy in the bathtub.   :)

Then you're in luck!

Quote from: Cyril on June 16, 2020, 10:36:25 AM

possibly? dunno

also maybe this

Nope. I liked it!

Quote from: HOF on June 16, 2020, 10:07:34 AM
Mine is “We were wide awake when this started.”

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Buddyhunter1

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

TAC

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

The Walrus

TAC

Shadow Ninja 2.0

Crow

Buddyhunter1

King Postwhore

The Walrus

Quote from: Cyril on June 16, 2020, 11:51:57 AM

get off my back, man :neverusethis:

also why would those lil guys endanger themselves by going up to such a fearsome creature. THE WALRUS MUST GORGE

Stadler

Quote from: jingle.boy on June 16, 2020, 10:22:15 AM

@ King... wait until you see what I have planned next round.

@ Stads... gotta find that.  Or wait until you find it for me.   ;D

More than happy to oblige:   http://www.duranduran.com/wordpress/2015/duran-duran-performances-jools-holland-live-october-20-23rd-bbc-2/

I gave you that link in case you want to see the other performances.  The one in question is at the bottom.  (And may I say, in that picture John Taylor is quite the handsome man for 60.)

The Walrus

1. Not blowing me away, but it's groovy, baby
2. Work isn't the best place for this. Maybe the nursing home. Got bored quickly. [Cyril - Gregory Alan Isakov]
3. I don't know if these are stronger than the last time I heard this group or not. BoInG
4. Charming and cute, but not too compelling.
5. Well that was kind of a lot of nothing... [Shadow Ninja 2.0 - Bohren & der Club of Gore]
6. Tasty guitar tone, fun jams. Really good stuff.
7. Inoffensive, restrained... beautiful take on a classic.
8. Bold of you to assume I like the fockin' Beatles, yikes
9. That was pleasant and put me in a good mood. That voice is super easy on the ears
10. Spacey and enjoyable, but I wonder if it has staying power [Evermind - Easily Embarrassed]
11. Extravagant. Hoping I can remember more of this on repeat listens
12. This was quaint and pretty. I will save these for when I drink out of my steins.
13. I hope for your sake that this grows on me because I really don't know if I like this or hate it yet
14. Bold of you to assume I like Sammy fookin' Hagar, wow
15. Smart, beautiful, riveting. Big thumbs up.
16. Keep this up and you'll be rising like Shadow Ninja in Rich's roulette. That was really cool, interesting stuff
17. Nice Seinfeld bass playing, otherwise I am not quite sure what to think yet
18. This might be a little more fun and playful than your first two submissions although not as immediately satisfying, but I can see this growing on me by the end of this round [ariich - The Cat Empire]
19. Not at all what I expected going into this based on the name. Groovy and fun, really enjoyed this

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Evermind

1 or 10 or maaaaaybe 19, not really positive about this round
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

jingle.boy

The Walrus

Evermind

Oh I guess mine could also be 5 in which case I'm going to totally change my strategy here :lol

Quote from: The Walrus on June 16, 2020, 12:48:07 PM
Evermind, correct on 10  :tup

edit: well yeah, pretty much what I expected then!
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

TAC

King Postwhore

Evermind

I think I may still just stop sending electronic stuff and do something else, we'll see

Stadler

For anyone checking out the D2:

- All four songs are really well done;
- They sound better on a system as opposed to a computer speaker;
- I'm not sure how Prince Harry got the gig as guitar player;
- I'm not sure how Jason Batemen got the gig as Simon's replacement.

:)