The Walrus's Lead-Free Roulette -- now exploring every roulette submission ever

Started by The Walrus, May 27, 2020, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Walrus

I severely doubt Tim listened to everything anyway. He probably heard 30 seconds of each song :P

Also I mean did anyone listen to what Buddy sent in round 2? Lol

ariich

Quote from: Kattelox on June 15, 2020, 05:30:32 AM
Also I mean did anyone listen to what Buddy sent in round 2? Lol
Yeah that was definitely cheating. :lol

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

TAC

Quote from: Kattelox on June 15, 2020, 05:30:32 AM
I severely doubt Tim listened to everything anyway. He probably heard 30 seconds of each song :P

No, not true!

It was closer to 45 seconds
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

:lol

I'll start listening today. Back at work, so, even if I feel like crap, I still have music.

Buddyhunter1

video game music isn't real music therefore it cannot be real metal :neverusethis:

Stadler

Quote from: Mr. Crabs on June 15, 2020, 04:43:22 AM
Quote from: wolfking on June 15, 2020, 04:33:25 AM
Quote from: Mr. Crabs on June 15, 2020, 04:01:20 AM
There' a couple of things I thought K-Lox was a bit lax on letting in.

Yeah that's me.

Oh definitely.  :lol

I might be in there too, since I sent a definitive rocker; I tried to pick some distinctly UN-rock material from his mid-period "Jazz" output.

TAC

I'm a bit surprised that got in too.  Not as blatant as Wolfking.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Shadow Ninja 2.0

I sent Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

The Walrus

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.

The Walrus

Sacul pls  :natalieportman:

I have started listening. Compared to round 2, well, this is definitely a round.

Indiscipline

Train of Naught

I sent Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

The Walrus

Quote from: Indiscipline on June 15, 2020, 11:32:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8teXR8VE4

God, what a shit band. I was listening to Bill Burr's latest podcast yesterday and he said exactly what I've been saying for years. 80s hair metal (for the most part) is some of the worst music ever made. Some of it, a very small amount of it, is good. But holy shit Ratt sucks harder than Tim's takes on people's music in this thread  :lol

Crow

that song sucks but it's got a solo that's really fun in guitar hero and rock band (of which it is of course in both)

TAC

A couple thoughts on the last few posts...

I remember RATT had a song on some compilation. I believe it was Train Kept a Rollin'. They were up and coming. I bought their first album when Round And Round was released.
This is actually a really cool song, and hell yes that solo section is amazing. That said, this album was really disappointing. That and Stephen Pearcy blows.

Can you believe that for their next album, they headlined a tour with Bon Jovi opening in 1985?

I love Bill Burr. But I've tried his podcast, and well, it moves too slow. I don't have time for that. His stand up is A++.

The Walrus

Quote from: Mr. Crabs on June 15, 2020, 11:47:42 AM
A couple thoughts on the last few posts...

I remember RATT had a song on some compilation. I believe it was Train Kept a Rollin'. They were up and coming. I bought their first album when Round And Round was released.
This is actually a really cool song, and hell yes that solo section is amazing. That said, this album was really disappointing. That and Stephen Pearcy blows.

Can you believe that for their next album, they headlined a tour with Bon Jovi opening in 1985?

I love Bill Burr. But I've tried his podcast, and well, it moves too slow. I don't have time for that. His stand up is A++.

Well, yeah. Dog shit pairs well with dog shit.  :lol

TAC

Bon Jovi was a great band, man. Amazing in concert.

The Walrus

Quote from: Mr. Crabs on June 15, 2020, 11:52:21 AM
Bon Jovi was a great band, man. Amazing in concert.

Bon Jovi, it's now or never
Your music won't get any better~

Indiscipline

Richie Sambora is an immensely talented and tasteful guitar player. There, I said it.

King Postwhore

Bon Jovi was amazing live back in the day.

Tim, wasn't the cover "Walkin' The Dog?"
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

Quote from: kingshmegland on June 15, 2020, 12:04:40 PM
Bon Jovi was amazing live back in the day.

Tim, wasn't the cover "Walkin' The Dog?"

Yes, you are correct. That's it. And it wasn't that bad. At least to my 14 or 15 y/o ears. They were highly touted. But they did indeed suck. I actually didn't mind the band as much as I couldn't stand the singer.

King Postwhore

wolfking

Quote from: Mr. Crabs on June 15, 2020, 10:39:57 AM
I'm a bit surprised that got in too.  Not as blatant as Wolfking.

:lol alright, you've made your point.

The Walrus

Some of you have done very well at avoiding rock altogether. And some of you chose to send me the fucking Beatles.

Indiscipline

Reported

Use of fucking and Beatles in the same sentence, in a derogatory fashion

Use of fucking, blatantly spelled wrong 

ariich, please change Katt's username to Sgt Pepper or Mr Mustard as due punishment

ariich

Quote from: Indiscipline on June 15, 2020, 12:53:21 PM
Reported

Use of fucking and Beatles in the same sentence, in a derogatory fashion

Use of fucking, blatantly spelled wrong 

ariich, please change Katt's username to Sgt Pepper or Mr Mustard as due punishment
Done. Sort of.

Indiscipline

TAC

The Walrus

My albatross. The Walrus & Mr. Crabs sounds like a focking Nickelodeon cartoon.

Crow

didn't know this was the name change roulette  :rollin

TAC