Author Topic: Importance of women's physical look to men  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Spiritus

Re: Importance of women's physical look to men
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2020, 02:29:51 PM »
I mean, if we really want to get down to the nitty gritty - Throughout most of the animal kingdom and for a lot of early human history, females simply don't/didn't have a choice in their mate. I mean, let's be real, the bulk of the animal kingdom survives on what's basically rape. The male decides what female it wants, and with its extra mass gets the one it wants. The genes in males to be attracted to females that would bare good children get passed down. The females don't have the luxury of picking and choosing their mate, and therefore don't really have the instinctual drive to pick out certain features.  It's wiring.

And yes, I'm aware there are plenty of examples in nature where a female does have a say in the mate to an extent - Many bird species, a lot of primates, large cats, elephants, etc..

There are species of dragonfly where the female can remove the sperm of another male if they want to. Or maybe the new male can remove it as well. Nature is gnarly.

One that always makes me laugh is the stag beetle. The male climbs the tree all the way to the top parts where the females like to hide, then after they're done boinking, the male picks up the female and throws her out of the tree  :rollin

Oh fuck me lol hahaha, way to make me spill my beer out my nose