Author Topic: New Prog Rock/Metal Instrumental Demo (Looking for a singer!)  (Read 779 times)

Offline arkdtmp

• Eat My Ass and Balls
Hey guys!! My band finally recorded our first song and are looking for a singer. Let me know what y’all think, and if you're interested in singing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUVUNTkcb40

Offline Architeuthis

Re: New Prog Rock/Metal Instrumental Demo (Looking for a singer!)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 11:06:29 AM »
Nice!  It had kind of a Queensryche vibe after the intro, so I was hearing those kind of vocals in my head.
I liked the catchy chorus section followed by the eerie break section with the keys/organ. Drums sound good along with bass and rhythm guitars. The guitar solo at the end with the wah seems a bit out of tune at times,  that's an easy fix though with another take. 
Over-all, a really cool tune with a lot of potential when polished and with vocals. :tup
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline arkdtmp

• Eat My Ass and Balls
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 12:48:48 PM »
Nice!  It had kind of a Queensryche vibe after the intro, so I was hearing those kind of vocals in my head.
I liked the catchy chorus section followed by the eerie break section with the keys/organ. Drums sound good along with bass and rhythm guitars. The guitar solo at the end with the wah seems a bit out of tune at times,  that's an easy fix though with another take. 
Over-all, a really cool tune with a lot of potential when polished and with vocals. :tup

Dude, you are spot-on on everything - thank you so much for your feedback. If you know of any singers, definitely let me know. We are working on recording and refining instrumental demos in the meantime, which I will continue to share here. :)

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 03:18:53 PM »
I'll certainly let you know if I come across a good singer.  What instrument do yo play?  I'm assuming drums based on your avatar pic.
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline arkdtmp

• Eat My Ass and Balls
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 05:55:50 PM »
Thanks so much! I actually play guitar haha but listening to MP the first time made me like drums more. I also relate to him personally in a lot of ways.