Author Topic: Streaming Concert Schedule - Voyager  (Read 12383 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Less Than Jake, 311, Tesseract, Leprous/Ihsahn
« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2020, 11:46:35 AM »
Leprous and Ihsahn will be doing a combined live show - added to the OP :)

That seems interesting...

Offline Lethean

« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2020, 10:45:41 PM »
Leprous and Ihsahn will be doing a combined live show - added to the OP :)

That seems interesting...

Yes it does!  I'm expecting something really cool.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #177 on: December 12, 2020, 08:44:54 AM »
Should also add Devin Townsend's Christmas Special December 23rd at 1pm PST

311 live stream last night was fun.  I just hate how their albums are like an hour long so the performances are fairly sure for $20.  They do a live interview after which is nice, but it feels like $10 is the right price for this... having said that, they have one more for 1/11 when they perform their self titled album in full which is my favorite of theirs so I'm sure I'll tune in again.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #178 on: December 12, 2020, 04:14:29 PM »
Just saw this thread for the first time. Watched the LTJ and thoroughly enjoyed it. Also watched Bad Religions 1980s set today and it was great. The have 3 more "episodes", one on each of the next Saturdays and each one a decade. They're celebrating 40 years.

Offline goo-goo

« Reply #179 on: December 12, 2020, 04:32:29 PM »
That Tesseract show was awesome. I hope they'll release it officially like Katatonia did.

Online MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #180 on: December 12, 2020, 05:08:04 PM »
Michael Sweet:

I asked. You answered. We’re doing it for my fans! I’m
honored to invite you all to my 5th Annual Christmas Show
streaming on Saturday, Dec. 19th at 7 PM EST! I’ll be
streaming live from the Bank of New Hampshire Stage
performing your favorites. You can get your tickets now at: https://www.sb.productions/venuenet
Here are the details — tickets start at $10 for General
Admission and go up to $100 for a Special VIP Experience
where you will spend time with me after the event. You’ll be
able to watch the stream up until Christmas night, 12/25! So even if you can’t make it, you can rock any time from your living room.
Full band featuring: @mikekerrguitarist @ian_james_rock @keith_a_pittman Let’s rock👊 #livemusic #holidayconcert #god #stryper #christmas

Offline Lethean

« Reply #181 on: December 13, 2020, 11:35:02 AM »
Added the above shows to the OP.  If anyone wants to include links when they mention shows, I'll include them too.  Not that people can't google what they're interested in. :)

311 live stream last night was fun.  I just hate how their albums are like an hour long so the performances are fairly sure for $20.  They do a live interview after which is nice, but it feels like $10 is the right price for this... having said that, they have one more for 1/11 when they perform their self titled album in full which is my favorite of theirs so I'm sure I'll tune in again.

Yeah the $20 seems like a bit much for an hour, but there are totally bands I'd do it for, even if I complained about it. :) The Tesseract show was 2 hours for about $20, which is a little more like it. 

That Tesseract show was awesome. I hope they'll release it officially like Katatonia did.

I thought it was awesome as well.  I wish it was live at the time of the stream though, and not recorded in advance, though I'm sure the end product is better for it.  I thought it was a great setlist too.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Tesseract, Leprous/Ihsahn, Devin Townsend
« Reply #182 on: December 13, 2020, 11:47:30 AM »
I liked how Devin Townsend did his. by Pre-recording the backing band...and then himself was live. :lol Now that is a lot of work to do all that. I don't think his christmas show will be as zany. I could be wrong....

The reasoning I can see for the pre-recorded shows is it's a lot easier for it to be on demand. Buying tickets to these shows is like buying a ticket to a premiere, and not a live show. Yes they played as if it's a live show, but it's not live.

Right now, a Live Show means one that has the band playing to the stream. Those are the ones I would gladly pay more than $20 to see.

I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Lethean

« Reply #183 on: December 13, 2020, 12:20:28 PM »
I liked how Devin Townsend did his. by Pre-recording the backing band...and then himself was live. :lol Now that is a lot of work to do all that. I don't think his christmas show will be as zany. I could be wrong....

The reasoning I can see for the pre-recorded shows is it's a lot easier for it to be on demand. Buying tickets to these shows is like buying a ticket to a premiere, and not a live show. Yes they played as if it's a live show, but it's not live.

Right now, a Live Show means one that has the band playing to the stream. Those are the ones I would gladly pay more than $20 to see.

I'd be surprised if Tesseract's show was done completely live and in one take.  I think there were either multiple takes or some touch ups done, or a little of both.  And I'm OK with it... I just prefer the live streams that are actually live at the time you watch.  And I get there are technical difficulties that crop up with those, but as long as they make the whole show available for a little bit afterwards, I don't mind it.  But having said that, I'm not boycotting the way Tesseract did it.  It was a great show to watch.

I like Devin Townsend's idea too - that seems like a good one for bands or artists that have members that are spread out.

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #184 on: December 13, 2020, 12:35:55 PM »

I'd be surprised if Tesseract's show was done completely live and in one take.  I think there were either multiple takes or some touch ups done, or a little of both.  And I'm OK with it... I just prefer the live streams that are actually live at the time you watch.  And I get there are technical difficulties that crop up with those, but as long as they make the whole show available for a little bit afterwards, I don't mind it.  But having said that, I'm not boycotting the way Tesseract did it.  It was a great show to watch.

I like Devin Townsend's idea too - that seems like a good one for bands or artists that have members that are spread out.

Me either. I might actually buy a ticket and watch the Tesseract show later on.  :biggrin:

I don't mind either actually. It's just what I prefer to pay for. But will do so since they played Of Matter:Resist. I love that part of and may be my favorite of Altered State. and Also, Of Energy:Embers.

According to Setlist.fm they recorded this on Nov.1  :rollin
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Offline Nachtmerrie

« Reply #185 on: December 13, 2020, 01:36:38 PM »

It would surprise me if they don´t release it, that show was really good. Not as spontaneous as a real live stream but I totally understand the choices they made as TesseracT is always very focused on the sound quality of their output.

Great setlist, great sound, great mix and very nice lightshow.
Unfortunately Jay wasn't there. Replacement drummer did a great job but doesn't have the unique groove and feel Postones has.

They succeed to make me realise how much I miss my concerts. At this point I seriously doubt if I will be at a concert at all in 2021. 

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #186 on: December 13, 2020, 06:39:26 PM »
next Saturday December 19th, Cloud Cult is performing the complete LIGHT CHASERS live via Patreon.

I'm not a member, but I may have to sign up just to see this.

Also in February, The Dear Hunter plan to perform Act I & II via their Pillar. Again, need membership, which I also am not but would go for signing up for soon.

Offline Lethean

Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Tesseract, Cloud Cult, Leprous/Ihsahn, Devin T
« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2020, 10:19:18 AM »
Added the Cloud Cult and Dear Hunter. 

A few more hours to left rewatch (or watch for the first time) the Tesseract

Offline RoeDent

• 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year
Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Tesseract, Cloud Cult, Leprous/Ihsahn, Devin T
« Reply #188 on: December 19, 2020, 06:22:38 AM »
The Prog Space are doing an online festival. Day 1 including Novena, Toehider, Subterranean Masquerade and more is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x93O4Tq0_sk.

Day 2 will premiere tonight at 7pm GMT including Damian Wilson, Voyager, Chaos Divine and more.

Offline Lethean

Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - ProgSpace, Cloud Cult, Leprous/Ihsahn, Devin T
« Reply #189 on: December 20, 2020, 08:20:29 PM »
Leprous/Ihsahn was awesome. :)

Online MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2020, 07:39:13 AM »
Leprous/Ihsahn was awesome. :)

I recorded this for posterity. I am glad I did, it is such an awesome concert!

Online MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2020, 06:18:15 PM »
Kiss did a live stream today from Dubai, $40 to watch so I passed on that. They had $999 packages for this  :facepalm:

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #193 on: January 01, 2021, 10:54:17 AM »
3 is doing a FREE stream on Sunday January 3rd on Facebook

Here on Facebook

"3" reunite for the first time in over a year, and you can join them for this special performance at 3pm ET on Sunday, January 3rd. Ticket link at

Offline Lethean

« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2021, 10:54:01 PM »
Kiss did a live stream today from Dubai, $40 to watch so I passed on that. They had $999 packages for this  :facepalm:

What did you get for $999? :)

Online MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #195 on: January 07, 2021, 11:10:16 PM »
On January 16th leprous will perform “The congregation” in its entirety! Get your tickets here: https://watch.munin.live/products/leprous-the-congregation-live

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2021, 12:54:34 PM »

What did you get for $999? :)

Can't find the info anymore, but it was a big merch bundle with signed stuff.  The only thing of the extra merch bundles that seemed cool was a blu-ray of the live stream.  I'm not sure that would otherwise go on sale, but while I don't remember, I feel like that was only included at the $100 level. I mean, the base price of $40 was already too much for me.  I'd probably send $20 to just get a blu-ray though.

Avatar started doing their live streams, 4 total, the first was last Saturday.  At $20 each, and not being that big of a fan, I didn't indulge. 

Also, 311's last album stream of their self titled "blue album" has been moved from tonight to 2/19 due to covid concerns in LA.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2021, 03:06:38 PM »
I need to update this thread tonight.  Get on my case if I don't. :)

Offline Lethean

Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Leprous, Avatar, 311, The Dear Hunter
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2021, 10:55:55 PM »
Done.  I think I've added everything mentioned here except the band 3 - I didn't find where it could be rewatched and it's already happened.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2021, 12:30:47 AM »
And I added DT's live in Japan from the Images and Words anniversary tour as well.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #200 on: January 16, 2021, 09:32:38 AM »
Leprous coming up in a couple hours. :)

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #201 on: January 16, 2021, 12:13:20 PM »
Leprous coming up in a couple hours. :)

I'll be watching this one later, not tonight :)

I saw them play The Congregation in full in 2019. That was really cool, I expect nothing less than awesome from the guys based on the last three live-stream.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2021, 12:28:58 PM »
From System of a Down Instagram account:

In the tragic aftermath of the most egregious violence to affect the area since 1994, soldiers for the Defense Army of Artsakh and Armenia (many of them volunteers) suffered war crimes at the hands of the invaders - Azerbaijan abetted by Turkey and their Syrian mercenaries. Even after the ceasefire signed on November 10, 2020, those heroes wounded in the recent conflict remain in dire need of prosthetics, advanced treatment, and medical care. We are hosting a fundraising livestream event in order to raise money to rehabilitate and outfit the hundreds soldiers who have lost arms and legs with life-changing prosthetic limbs. The funding will also benefit the introduction of groundbreaking laser therapy for the treatment of white phosphorous chemical burns and the reduction of scarring and agonizing pain. All proceeds from the livestream will be donated to this cause.

We welcome you, along with our list of special guests, to join us this Saturday, January 30, at 9AM Pacific / 12PM Eastern to support our efforts – exclusively on our YouTube channel. The official video premiere for “Genocidal Humanoidz” will immediately follow the live event. Subscribe to our channel now at the link in bio to stay updated. We look forward to seeing you this weekend.

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2021, 11:07:41 PM »
Going to be a fun Saturday.

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #204 on: January 27, 2021, 11:58:23 AM »
The Reign of Kindo
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKjyVkMgPQh/

thereignofkindo
Do you have your ticket to Kindo's livestream concert?
Feb 14th - Valentine's day ❤️
Join us as we'll play TOGETHER - LIVE !

link in bio

Offline Lethean

The Reign of Kindo coming up this weekend.

I added a new Leprous stream for Malina and Pitfalls.

Offline Lethean

Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Leprous, The Dear Hunter
« Reply #206 on: February 23, 2021, 08:56:05 AM »
I posted this in the Leprous thread, but adding it here as well:

The Leprous streams for Malina and Pitfalls were incredible.  Einar was phenomenal - certainly the best I've heard him on one of these streams including the one for The Congregation which was prerecorded.  The streams have been extended to 02-27 and I can't recommend them enough.

Online MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Leprous, The Dear Hunter
« Reply #207 on: February 27, 2021, 05:25:31 AM »
ALPHA REV to Perform a Two-Hour Online Show to Launch “To Cure A Rose” Foundation

https://www.sonicperspectives.com/news/alpha-rev-to-perform-a-two-hour-online-show-to-launch-to-cure-a-rose-foundation/

Online MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Leprous, Alpha Rev, The Dear Hunter
« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2021, 11:35:31 AM »
JOE BONAMASSA ONE-NIGHT-ONLY LIVESTREAM EVENT
AT THE LEGENDARY AUSTIN CITY LIMITS LIVE

BROADCAST WORLDWIDE APRIL 1st 9PM ET
BOOK TICKETSFOR THE VIRTUAL CONCERT AT
www.jbonamassa.com/streaming/acl

LIVESTREAM WILL RAISE MONEY FOR FUELING
MUSICIANS PROGRAM TO HELP ARTISTS IN NEED