Poll

Should the max number of artists in the EP round be increased from 4 to 5?

Yes that would be much better and Cyril is very attractive.
3 (14.3%)
No that's a terrible idea, Cyril should be stoned.
5 (23.8%)
Whatever.
13 (61.9%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: June 08, 2020, 03:08:19 PM

Author Topic: ariich’s inclusive roulette (v6) – EPic final results!  (Read 184902 times)

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
ariich’s inclusive roulette (v6) – no eliminations, everyone welcome!

My last three roulettes have been album roulettes, and I’ve loved them, but I’ve had to limit the number of people who can take part, meaning prelims and eliminations. This time I want to do something that will involve as many people as want to play for the whole thing, all with equal focus. But I also didn’t want to go back to a regular song roulette as I often find it hard to get a sense of what an artist is like from a single song, particularly if its short.

So, in a way, I’m going to do something in between, by asking you to send me 10-20 minutes of music by the same artist (see the rules below for further details), giving you all as much flexibility as possible while ensuring it will be manageable for me no matter how many people play.

It should all be much simpler this time, and I’d like to have as many people as possible play – particularly if you’ve either been eliminated early in my last couple of roulettes or not played in them at all. As well as discovering some music that I might love (which has been my focus in past roulettes), I also want to use it to get to know what you love as well, and hear things I might not normally hear.

Any questions, ask them in here and I’ll be happy to answer!

SUBMISSIONS:
  • Submissions: Send me 10-20 minutes of music by a single band/artist, subject to the banned list (see next section).
    • This can be a single song or as many tracks as you like, from as many different albums as you like. As long as it’s all by the same artist and is between 10 and 20 minutes, you can send what you like.
    • The one exception is that there’s no maximum length (i.e. you can go above 20 minutes) if you’re only sending one song.
    • Your submission doesn’t need to be “curated” like an EP so don’t worry about flow, though if a particular order improves the listening experience then by all means send it that way – I’ll listen to everything in the order it’s sent.
  • Format: I have a Spotify subscription, so that's pretty ideal for submissions as I can sync for offline listening, but other free-to-use streaming platforms are also acceptable particularly if I can make a playlist. If absolutely necessary you can send me the files - better to have your preferred submission than whatever happens to be on Spotify.
  • Duplicates: Completely fine for more than one person to send the same artist in the same round.
  • Scoring: Back to simple ratings out of 10 this time.
  • Rounds: Seven regular rounds, and I’m toying with doing a more fun final round (curious to see how Indi’s royal rumble goes) but I will seek views from participants once we start.
----------------------------------
EDIT: 8th and final round will be EPs, with the following rules:
  • No eliminations as promised, so all of you are playing.
  • Length will be 20-35 minutes.
  • Number of artists will be minimum 2, maximum 5.
  • Maximum score will be 15 points, this will the regular 10 point scale for how much I like the music, plus up to 5 points for flow.
  • Theme or concept is entirely optional, though in my experience it can be helpful in articulating a narrative flow of some kind, so it's entirely up to you.
  • Format is up to you, it can be Spotify playlist, a collection of mp3s or an single edited mp3, send me a 3D printed vinyl in the mail, whatever works.
  • The TAC rule: Banned list rules remain the same with one exception, known through the ages as the TAC rule: So that you can plan your EP ahead of time, if an artist you plan to use in your EP is used by someone else in an earlier regular round, you can PM me (after hangman is revealed but BEFORE first impressions are posted) and tell me that you plan to use that artist in your EP. However, once impressions are posted, you will be locked in to using that artist in your EP with at least a full song (i.e. not just a 10-second intro track), although you can choose whichever song(s) you like, including any sent already.
  • Short intro/interlude tracks that are used for flow are exempt from the rules on number of artists and the banned list - i.e. you can use any artist at all for that purpose, and it doesn't count as one of the maximum 5. It may help your flow score but won't contribute to your music quality score.
----------------------------------

BANNED ARTISTS AND ALBUMS:

As in previous roulettes, banned artists are based on my RYM profile (https://rateyourmusic.com/~ariich – scroll down to the "music" section and you can use the "ratings" tab to browse what I've rated, but more useful is the "Search ariich's music for" bar to see if something you're thinking of is already in my list - if you really can't figure it out, just ask!). The banned rules are as follows:
  • Anything by an artist that I've ever rated 4 stars or more is completely banned.
  • For artists I’ve only rated 3.5 stars or lower, any album I’ve rated is banned but any other music of theirs is available.
  • Any songs sent in this roulette, and any artist that scores 8/10 or above, will be banned for the rest of the roulette.

OTHER INFO:
  • I will try and keep rounds to around a week, maybe 10 days. Hangman will occur, and possibly other shenanigans.
  • In line with previous roulettes, I will listen to every submission at least three times, maybe more. The absolute minimum is two listens, and if I'm really not finding myself at all interested after that, I reserve the right to give up on it.

MY TASTES:
Here’s what I posted last time about my tastes, which I think still applies.

I have a general leaning towards rock and metal, but I like music from pretty much any other genre too, as will be clear from my RYM profile. It’s a bit of a cliché, but broadly speaking the stuff I like the most is that which evokes a feeling in me, or makes me want to immerse myself in it. But there are completely different ways that music can do that, which depending on the style could contrast or could complement. An incomplete list of ways that music can, but does not necessarily, speak to me includes:
  • Strong melodies and harmonies (doesn’t necessarily need to be vocal melodies, and I’m absolutely fine with harsh vocals);
  • Energy and dynamism/variety (which can include technicality);
  • Strong production, of various types (e.g. punchy, deep, etc.);
  • Atmosphere.
I’d say that all my favourite music hits at least one of those, often more. And if something is particularly weak in one or more of those areas, it would normally need to really excel in others to compensate. But to be honest, I’m unpredictable and something might tick all those boxes and still just not really speak to me. So good luck.

My RYM ratings are probably a useful reference point, particularly on albums I rate 4 stars or higher, if used sensibly. Essentially everything 4 stars and above I consider to be excellent. Within that, the stuff that I rate even higher (4.5-5 stars) really just comes down to how much it really grabs me and I normally can’t explain why. Higher ratings tend to come either after many listens if something is new, or if I'm already very familiar with an artist then it can happen quicker. With completely new stuff, I don’t often commit to a 4.5 star rating (and basically never a 5 star rating) after only a few listens. So if you're trying to judge what I might like a lot, taking in everything 4 stars and up is a good starting point, and higher ratings can of course be considered but may not be as reliable (to the extent that anything is very reliable, which is not much).

Stuff I rate 3.5 stars I still consider very good, but there's normally something about it that I find lacking for whatever reason. Even more so for 3 stars which is basically "pretty good but not very exciting". 2.5 stars and lower I'd probably never choose to listen to it again.

PARTICIPANTS:
Final scores:

1. Buddy    = 8.1 + 8.2 + 8.6 + 8.6 + 7.9 + 8.2 + 8.4 + (8.6 + 4.3) = 70.9*
 2. Evermind = 9.0 + 8.1 + 8.7 + 8.2 + 8.1 + 8.1 + 8.3 + (8.4 + 4.0) = 70.9
 3. Katt     = 8.5 + 8.0 + 9.0 + 8.1 + 8.6 + 8.1 + 8.2 + (8.2 + 4.0) = 70.7
 4. TAC      = 8.3 + 8.3 + 8.1 + 7.7 + 8.5 + 8.4 + 8.7 + (8.6 + 4.0) = 70.6
 5. Shadow   = 8.0 + 6.9 + 8.2 + 8.1 + 9.0 + 9.4 + 8.0 + (8.7 + 4.2) = 70.5
 6= Cyril    = 8.1 + 8.1 + 8.6 + 8.2 + 8.3 + 8.6 + 7.9 + (8.2 + 4.3) = 70.3
 6= Luoto    = 8.3 + 8.1 + 8.2 + 8.2 + 7.7 + 8.2 + 8.2 + (8.9 + 4.5) = 70.3
 8= Train    = 8.9 + 8.1 + 7.5 + 8.2 + 8.5 + 8.3 + 8.3 + (8.4 + 3.8) = 70.0
 8= jingle   = 8.1 + 8.7 + 8.0 + 8.1 + 8.6 + 7.8 + 8.4 + (8.2 + 4.1) = 70.0
10. Puppies  = 7.8 + 8.2 + 8.5 + 8.4 + 7.8 + 8.3 + 8.4 + (8.3 + 4.2) = 69.9
11. wolfking = 8.2 + 8.2 + 8.0 + 8.9 + 8.2 + 8.2 + 8.1 + (8.1 + 3.8) = 69.7
12= lonestar = 8.4 + 7.9 + 8.0 + 7.8 + 8.2 + 8.5 + 8.5 + (8.0 + 4.1) = 69.4
12= Elite    = 8.1 + 8.5 + 7.6 + 8.1 + 8.1 + 8.3 + 7.9 + (8.7 + 4.1) = 69.4
12= Indi     = 7.9 + 8.2 + 8.3 + 7.9 + 8.1 + 8.0 + 8.2 + (8.3 + 4.5) = 69.4
15= romdrums = 8.0 + 8.7 + 8.0 + 8.1 + 8.3 + 8.3 + 8.1 + (8.1 + 3.7) = 69.3
15= Nekov    = 8.2 + 7.8 + 8.5 + 8.3 + 8.2 + 7.8 + 8.2 + (8.2 + 4.1) = 69.3
17. Sacul    = 8.1 + 7.1 + 8.2 + 8.3 + 8.3 + 8.1 + 8.4 + (8.3 + 4.0) = 68.8
18. king     = 8.2 + 7.8 + 8.2 + 7.7 + 8.0 + 8.2 + 8.4 + (8.0 + 3.9) = 68.4
19. Tomi     = 7.3 + 8.1 + 7.9 + 8.5 + 8.1 + 7.5 + 8.5 + (8.1 + 3.9) = 67.9
20. LordCost = 7.2 + 8.8 + 7.3 + 8.2 + 7.5 + 8.4 + 8.0 + (7.9 + 3.7) = 67.0
21. Lethean  = 7.6 + 8.0 + 8.5 + 8.4 + 7.4 + 7.6 + 8.2 + (7.6 + 3.4) = 66.7
22. Stadler  = 7.4 + 7.8 + 7.9 + 8.1 + 8.4 + 7.8 + 8.0 + (7.3 + 3.7) = 66.4

*Wins due to Prisoners' Dilemma decisions.

* Round 9 = Prisoners' Dilemma

ROUNDS:
Round 1: First impressions / RESULTS
Round 2: First impressions / Comparisons / RESULTS
Round 3: First impressions / Comparisons / RESULTS
Round 4: First impressions / Comparisons / RESULTS
Round 5: First impressions / Comparisons / RESULTS
Round 6: First impressions / Comparisons / RESULTS
Round 7: First impressions / Comparisons / RESULTS
EP final: First impressions / Tops & Bottoms / RESULTS: ranks 20-22, 17-19, 15-16, 12-14, 10-11, 8-9, 6-7, 4-5, 1-3, and winner decided by Prisoners' Dilemma!

BANNED DURING ROULETTE:
A.A. Williams
Abel Ganz
Aephanemer
Aeternam
Algiers
Allegaeon
Anamanaguchi
Angels and Airwaves
Anthriel
Arcane
Architects
Arctic Monkeys
Arcturus
Arena
Atlas Pain
Bend Sinister
Beth Gibbons & Rustin Man
Beyond the Black
Billie Eilish
Blindead
Blue Sky Black Death
Borknagar
Burden of Life
Clarence Clarity
Cloud Cult
Daniel Olsén, Jonathan Eng & Linnea Olsson
Daydream XI
Deadly Circus Fire
Destrage
Dimension Act
Dire Straits
Edge of Reality
Elder
Elio e Le Storie Tese
Ensiferum
Ereb Altor
Eternal Storm
Evan Carson
Federation of the Disco Pimp
Fjokra
Freaky Jelly
Frédéric Chopin
Ghost
Gino Vannelli
Glass Beach
Goldfrapp
Gorillaz
Green Carnation
Hemina
Illyria
Illyria
Imagine Dragons
In the Silence
Jethro Tull
Julien Baker
Justice
Kamasi Washington
Kardashev
KBB
Kiyosen
La Dispute
Lazerhawk
Like Thieves
Lord
M.I.GOD
Mad Lollypop
Malpractice
Marketa Irglova
Matthew Good
Messa
Michael Schenker Group
Monica Heldal
Moron Police
Mors Principium Est
MyGrain
Netherbird
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Nicumo
Nils Frahm
Ninjaspy
No-Man
Norther
Pendragon
Perihelion Ship
Portico Quartet
Primal Fear
Psychonaut
Pyramaze
Randy Newman
Rise Twain
Saltillo
Scarlet Stories
Sleeping At Last
Soen
Solefald
Solution.45
Southern Empire
Sting
Stoned Jesus
Subsignal
Suotana
The Intersphere
The Mayan Factor
The Mercury Tree
The Night Flight Orchestra
The Panic Channel
The Panic Division
The Plot In You
The Weeknd
Thematic
Thy Catafalque
Tom Waits
Tripsitter
Tycho
Unprocessed
Valis Ablaze
Vanishing Point
Voices from the Fuselage
Whispered
Wretched
Yoko Kanno & The Seatbelts
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:36:54 AM by ariich »

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
In
Yes! Question mark removed.

EDIT: Oh and I'll leave sign-ups open for a good week or so, so no rush to send something super quickly or anything.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
I like the different approach, this is fresh! You'll have my first submissions sometime tomorrow.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
By the way, no requirement or even pressure to, but if you do want to say a bit about why you like/love the artist/song(s) you're sending, it will always be read with interest.

I be am boner inducing.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
So I made it to the final round of 6 in the v.4, and out in the first prelim in v.5.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
I already pinned at least three artists I wanna send, this is gonna be great

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
I'd be chuffed!

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
So I made it to the final round of 6 in the v.4, and out in the first prelim in v.5.
Yeah with us both doing reasonably well in each other's v4s, I think we have a decent amount of overlap in tastes and I think you were just unlucky in the v5 prelim. A lot of people have been quite unlucky in my prelims though so I'm hoping this roulette will rectify that!

I already pinned at least three artists I wanna send, this is gonna be great
Can't wait. :metal

I'd be chuffed!
Brilliant! You're another victim of bad luck in past prelims, so great to have you on board for a full roulette this time.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Count me in.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Count me in.
Yay, I was really hoping you'd join! You've been the joint unluckiest in my past roulettes, having fallen at the prelims in both of the last two (along with romdrums, Stadler and Elite, although in t'other Rich's case he did well in the roulette before that, and Stadler lasted a couple of rounds that time).

EDIT: By the way everyone, forgot to say about format for submissions but if for any reason you're not able to get Spotify link(s) together for me but you know the songs are on there, feel free to just tell me and I can get them myself.

I be am boner inducing.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I got Round 1 ready to go!

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Sending several songs from the same artist sounds like fun so I be in
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
As I said there's no rush, but if people are ready then of course feel free to send.

Sending several songs from the same artist sounds like fun so I be in
Fantastic, had hoped you might join my last one so I'm delighted you're in this one - the first ariich-roulette-newbie too!

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
I'll try! Last couple of times wasn't really successful, but maybe this time will be better? If you'll have me, of course :)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
I'll try! Last couple of times wasn't really successful, but maybe this time will be better? If you'll have me, of course :)
You are very welcome! :heart Yeah you did well in my first album roulette (I still listen to Toehider loads), but didn't do so great in the last couple of prelims. Although you did join up with Train and then sent me a cracking album by Dvne so it wasn't all bad.

Anyway this time you're in for the whole thing so no risk of being kicked out early.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
As I said there's no rush
yeah this isn't puppies roulette :neverusethis:

also i sent
tbh the only reason i'm sending this artist first is that other people actually know them so there's a nonzero chance they'll get stolen if i don't

update:
First to send btw, congrats
tbh i already won the roulette as far as i'm concerned
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 05:17:16 PM by Cyril »

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
:lol

Yeah that was the real game, all finished now.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
This roulette appears to have a desirably low number of rules, so I'll buy a hat and throw it into this ring.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 08:08:49 PM by Shadow Ninja 2.0 »

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
Glad I won't get eliminated yet again :lol

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Important question: if we submit multiple songs do you score each of them individually then average them out or do you give a "general" score based on all of them?
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
This roulette appears to have a desirably number of rules, so I'll buy a hat and throw it into this ring.
Terrific, really glad to have you (and your new hat) on board!

Important question: if we submit multiple songs do you score each of them individually then average them out or do you give a "general" score based on all of them?
Great question - it'll be a single overall rating for the submission. So if, for example, you wanted to send something that's not exciting on its own but brings balance to the submission and/or showcases another side of the artist, you're unlikely to be penalised for that and it could even go down well.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Great question - it'll be a single overall rating for the submission. So if, for example, you wanted to send something that's not exciting on its own but brings balance to the submission and/or showcases another side of the artist, you're unlikely to be penalised for that and it could even go down well.

Nice nice. About to send for round 1 - this is also my "this might get stolen by someone later on" submission

Edit: sent~
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 05:46:56 PM by Buddyhunter1 »

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I'm debating whether to take you further down the Black Metal rabbit hole or go a different direction.

The only reason I hesitate with black metal is because I have a cool thread idea (for after my roulette is over) that I've been mulling over for a while now.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Count me in.
Yay, I was really hoping you'd join! You've been the joint unluckiest in my past roulettes, having fallen at the prelims in both of the last two (along with romdrums, Stadler and Elite, although in t'other Rich's case he did well in the roulette before that, and Stadler lasted a couple of rounds that time).

EDIT: By the way everyone, forgot to say about format for submissions but if for any reason you're not able to get Spotify link(s) together for me but you know the songs are on there, feel free to just tell me and I can get them myself.

I know!  Both times I was on the bubble and just missed the field!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
I'm debating whether to take you further down the Black Metal rabbit hole or go a different direction.

The only reason I hesitate with black metal is because I have a cool thread idea (for after my roulette is over) that I've been mulling over for a while now.
DO IT so i don't have to. i might just go the full-on post-hardcore route or something lol

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

DO IT so i don't have to. i might just go the full-on post-hardcore route or something lol
That was the other route I was thinking of taking, but if you go that road, then I can take the Black Metal road.  :metal
aka Puppies_On_Acid
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I've sent.

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
A couple of questions: is live music allowed? What about 21 minutes?  ;D

Offline romdrums

I’m in.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
Saying I've sent in the thread for when I forget I did so a few days from now.

Offline Lethean

Last time I was able to send Katatonia (Dead End Kings) because it met the rate your music criteria.

Today I check the banned list for Katatonia and smile.  My work here is already done. :)

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I know I said I would be sending a bunch of Black Metal, but all I'm finding to send right now is in the more Technical/Melodic Death Metal vein.... hmmmmmm  :justjen

Burzum incoming! :metardica:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:09:23 PM by Puppies_On_Acid »
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later

That was the other route I was thinking of taking, but if you go that road, then I can take the Black Metal road.  :metal
Happy for you guys to send whatever you like, but keep in mind I do like variety, so sending all similar stuff may lead to me tiring of it.

A couple of questions: is live music allowed? What about 21 minutes?  ;D
More excellent questions. Live music is certainly allowed, but worth noting that I rarely like it more than studio music, although it does happen (Snarky Puppy are a great example, Tower of Power are another). In terms of length, I'd prefer to keep to the limits, although going say 10 or 20 seconds over or under won't be penalised.

I’m in.
Wonderful!

Last time I was able to send Katatonia (Dead End Kings) because it met the rate your music criteria.

Today I check the banned list for Katatonia and smile.  My work here is already done. :)
That was actually two roulettes ago, and you also sent me Voyager and Need who I continue to like a lot too! Can I convince you to play again?

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
yeah, i probably won't sent the same kind of sound twice in a row at least :P