Author Topic: Ad Infinitum  (Read 474 times)

Offline Peter Mc

Ad Infinitum
« on: April 05, 2020, 05:33:06 PM »
Any symphonic metal fans here?

If so, you guys should really check out the debut album by Ad Infinitum called Chapter I - Monarchy.  Absolutely superb catchy songs and gorgeous vocals from the super talented Melissa Bonny. Check out the 3 singles Marching On Versailles, See You In Hell and Live Before You Die for a flavour of what to expect.  The symphonic element is peppered in perfectly on this album for me, never overpowering the band, just enhancing the sound.  Sounds really well produced for a debut album by an unknown band.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: Ad Infinitum
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 05:39:55 PM »
I’ve heard a few songs but I really dig them. Might buy their album.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Peter Mc

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 02:08:19 AM »
If you like what you’ve heard, I’m sure you’ll like the album.  Just hope people support them as it must be difficult to try to launch your band and album in the current situation where you can’t tour or really get out and promote it. Would be sad to see a band with bags of potential go under in these circumstances.

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 09:31:45 AM »
I saw a video on YouTube several weeks back and pre-ordered the album. I'm just waiting for it to arrive now. It is hung up on Amazon's priority shipping thing so I am not sure when I will get it.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline Peter Mc

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 10:37:46 AM »
Yeah, Amazon showing mine will be here on 14/15 April.  I have an Apple Music account though so have been able to listen to it.  Napalm Records also have a full album stream on their YouTube channel.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 10:50:16 AM »
Just downloaded the album (purchased, legally) and looking forward to it.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 10:20:16 PM »
Listening to this now. Strong debut. Melissa has some pipes. Enjoying this thoroughly.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history