Author Topic: RouletteMania! v. Do It, Gregg!  (Read 135684 times)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
I saw them at the Worcester Aud on the Raise Your FistAnd Yell tour.

I know you know the story about me and Motorhead. 
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I saw them at the Worcester Aud on the Raise Your FistAnd Yell tour.

I know you know the story about me and Motorhead.

You've told me before, and I know it involves a friend of yours.

I saw the first leg. He had Frehley's Comet and Faster Pussycat opening. For some reason, Ace didn't play that night. So I saw the worst band I've ever seen... actually the second worst, play a full opening set.

Alice came back with Motorhead and played the Veteran's Memorial Auditorium in Providence in early '88. The same night, Paul DiAnno's Battlezone was playing the Living Room. The two venues are like 5 blocks away. My girlfriend, who was very cool about me going to shows, for some reason, threw a nutty when I mentioned these shows. Needless to say, I didn't go. :lol

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
 :lol

Girls.  AMIRITE?!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
It was a Saturday night. My girlfriend was still in high school, so I would go home on the weekends. I could literally go to 5 concerts a week, but if it was a Saturday..

I actually really regret not going to see Paul DiAnno that night. Probably one of my biggest concert regrets.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
Jesus H Tapdancing Christ. Does every fucking thread need to turn in the TAC vs. King nobody-gives-a-good-god-damned-whos-gone-to-the-most-lame-ass-concerts thread?
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
I was gonna say, this thread is a roulette by day, high school reunion by night  :lol :lol :lol
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Jesus H Tapdancing Christ. Does every fucking thread need to turn in the TAC vs. King nobody-gives-a-good-god-damned-whos-gone-to-the-most-lame-ass-concerts thread?

I was gonna say, this thread is a roulette by day, high school reunion by night  :lol :lol :lol

:rollin :rollin :rollin

You guys, you have no idea how hard I laughed at that. Even , my son was like, what is so funny..

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
See? THAT'S HARD TIMES!
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
You're lucky that's not 87 Kane. Lol

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE! THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker

:clap:   :lol

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
You're lucky that's not 87 Kane. Lol

THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE! THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!

He's huge, whoever he is!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->

And that's a bloody shame, if you ask me. We're doing it wrong by day.

Alex, I have a technical question.

In Round 6 you state this:

"Round VI: The Finisher. That's your ultimate weapon; not only a one-use move capable of terminating your adversary and possibly hurt yourself, but the move that defines you as a wrestler and sums your character up most efficiently."

Do I sum up TAC's character with a song or Ric Flair's character?

I also state "same as round two but this time it's about YOU".

The TAC's character, and Ozzy's first four albums are banned.

I must admit I've been a little sloppy and lazy in the first round; for this one I promise more inane verbosity, a more straight Hoganman, some timestamp impressions, steroids and ringrats for everybody.

However, I will do NOTHING until I hear King's Motorhead story  :corn

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni

I type it out later. Lol

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
However, I will do NOTHING until I hear King's Motorhead story  :corn

I type it out will send you a PM later. Lol

FTFM

[edit]

Round 2: SENT!

[/edit]
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 07:04:52 AM by Podaar »
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni

Gregg, that was my plan. 

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
 :tup :lol

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
So, how the heck am I supposed to find a song that defines you? I kind of think what direction I'll go, but I have no idea whether it's going to be a good idea or not.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Indi wants us to send something to define him but I don't have anything with Pavarotti scatting over a 6/13 harpsichord-Moog unison fugue

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Okay, that's your loss then :tup
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
So, how the heck am I supposed to find a song that defines you? I kind of think what direction I'll go, but I have no idea whether it's going to be a good idea or not.

Think about the forum member formerly known as Indiscipline. Think about all you know of the man behind the mask. Think about all his likes and dislikes as evidenced by his first roulette. Think about wrestling audiences and the ring. Think about how he would eviscerate his opponents while the crowd chants his name.

Then throw all that out and pick a generic progressive metal tune with orc vocals and send him that.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Great plan, will do!
Squ

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Think about the forum member formerly known as Indiscipline. Think about all you know of the man behind the mask. Think about all his likes and dislikes as evidenced by his first roulette. Think about wrestling audiences and the ring. Think about how he would eviscerate his opponents while the crowd chants his name.

Then throw all that out and pick a generic progressive metal tune with orc vocals and send him that.

Shaddup You Face

I've never seen a whinier, more pathetic sounding group of chumps in my life!  You think us ex-Navy seals complained that we didn't know the enemy when dredging thru the swamps and marshes in Vietnam.  Hell know.  We took our orders, did our job, and kicked ass.  Sure, we were exposed to Agent Orange, but we had the guts and the fortitude to get thru it.  All you pretty boys go run home to mama and suckle on her teet.  Real men do their job.  Jesse "The Body" is going to the top.  <flexes>
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
Indi wants us to send something to define him but I don't have anything with Pavarotti scatting over a 6/13 harpsichord-Moog unison fugue
That's what I sent him.  :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
I've never seen a whinier, more pathetic sounding group of chumps in my life!  You think us ex-Navy seals complained that we didn't know the enemy when dredging thru the swamps and marshes in Vietnam.  Hell know.  We took our orders, did our job, and kicked ass.  Sure, we were exposed to Agent Orange, but we had the guts and the fortitude to get thru it.  All you pretty boys go run home to mama and suckle on her teet.  Real men do their job.  Jesse "The Body" is going to the top.  <flexes>

*Hacktui* Navy seals are pile of pump wearing jabronis. Iran army have the sex with your ass whenever we want. We from oldest civilization on the world. Persian empire, skullet boy. #minnesotafuckyou

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

*Hacktui* Navy seals are pile of pump wearing jabronis. Iran army have the sex with your ass whenever we want. We from oldest civilization on the world. Persian empire, skullet boy. #minnesotafuckyou

More like the dumbest civilization in the world.  Talk is cheap baldy.  Put away your 'fudge-packer-of-the-year' certificate, and play your tune.  When I'm done with you, you'll be able to ass-rape all the young virgins you want.

Offline romdrums

Round two sent.  By the way, I'm seeing a lot of cryin' in this thread.  So you all know, I ran out of tears at 14.  :xbones
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Round two sent.  By the way, I'm seeing a lot of cryin' in this thread.  So you all know, I ran out of tears at 14.  :xbones

Yeah, 'cause they beat you dry!  :loser:

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
I ran out of tears at 14.

...and bubblegum.

Plenty of tears coming for you school-girl skirt. You and Venturi. Iron Sheik's best friend, Sheik Yerbouti, he say broken hearts are for assholes. Guess what, YOUR AN ASSHOLE. That's right.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline romdrums

Yeah, 'cause they beat you dry!  :loser:

Hey Dusty, don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun.  :hat

I ran out of tears at 14.

...and bubblegum.

Plenty of tears coming for you school-girl skirt. You and Venturi. Iron Sheik's best friend, Sheik Yerbouti, he say broken hearts are for assholes. Guess what, YOUR AN ASSHOLE. That's right.

Hey Sheik, when Mommy and Daddy raised you, did they put the swing too close to the wall?
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
Hey Sheik, when Mommy and Daddy raised you, did they put the swing too close to the wall?

Yes, and I knock it down, just like it was a little piper.

Offline romdrums

Yes, and I knock it down, just like it was a little piper.

Hey Sheik, you're as strong as an ox, and almost as smart!

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns