Author Topic: Intronaut  (Read 5476 times)

Offline fadetoblackdude7

Re: Intronaut
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2015, 04:08:53 PM »
It's definitely their best album.

Digital Gerrymandering is my new favorite song by them, IMO a masterpiece by itself.  :metal

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2015, 04:19:56 PM »
honestly it's a toss-up between Fast Worms, Digital Gerrymandering, and The Unlikely Event of a Water Landing for my favorite off the album
and even then any of Any Port, The Reptilian Brain, Elegy, Killing Birds With Stones, or Milk Leg could all go toe-to-toe with those three because Intronaut is great

i legit don't think there's a single "bad song" between any of the four albums I have, just a few songs that I find a little meh compared to the rest

Offline fadetoblackdude7

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2015, 04:27:29 PM »
honestly it's a toss-up between Fast Worms, Digital Gerrymandering, and The Unlikely Event of a Water Landing for my favorite off the album
and even then any of Any Port, The Reptilian Brain, Elegy, Killing Birds With Stones, or Milk Leg could all go toe-to-toe with those three because Intronaut is great

i legit don't think there's a single "bad song" between any of the four albums I have, just a few songs that I find a little meh compared to the rest

Not gonna argue with that. Killing Birds With Stones is also one of my favs, especially the last 3 minutes.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2019, 10:59:15 AM »
New song: https://youtu.be/pt1ssDvrvw8

Unsurprisingly it's great.
Vocals sound different too? Or it sounds like there's a second vocalist at parts.
Seems less heavy but more melodic than the last based off this song, more Valley of Smoke level but with the melodies of the last one

Offline fadetoblackdude7

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2020, 02:02:37 PM »
I’ve listened to the new album quite a few times, it’s very good! I think The Cull is my favorite so far, although I think the last album was better.