General > Movies and TV

Stuff on Netflix

(1/94) > >>

Phoenix87x:
Just wanted to make a Netflix specific thread since that's the main thing I use and I'm always seeing netflix specific stuff that I want to recommend, which don't really warrant a whole new dedicated thread.

First up, Killer inside, The mind of Aaron Hernandez

3 episode miniseries about the NFL Patriots player who was convicted of murder. Really good series and its definitely worth a watch.

MirrorMask:
I just started You and two episodes in it looks good. It's about a stalker - charming enough to be "likeable", of course the brackets are gigantic and an hyperbole, stalkers are bad - who insinuates himself in the life of a girl he falls blindly in love with. You get his voiceover to explain his actions and his modus operandi.

On Netflix I also want to watch the three Dracula big episodes (90 minutes each).

faizoff:
I've been meaning to watch that Aaron Hernandez series, it's on my list.

Several years ago if this thread would've been made, we'd be talking about just 3 or 4 shows that are on Netflix. Now their content is huge and many of the main shows and movies warrant their own threads.

But this would be a good thread for all the little things on there that sometimes don't get attention.

orcus116:
I'll always recommend Peaky Blinders. It is/was produced by the BBC but Netflix has the distribution rights. For those that might not know it's a show that follows a 1920s Irish gang in Birmingham England. The acting is solid, the storylines are mostly great (one season isn't as great), and the music is killer.

MirrorMask:
That's on my to-watch list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version