Author Topic: Puppies' Rush Roulette V.3 (Ultimate Post-Roulette Mega Rundown!)  (Read 81926 times)

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Re: Puppies' Rush Roulette V.3 (Round 3 First Impressions Coming Up!)
« Reply #525 on: February 23, 2020, 09:54:36 PM »
I gotta hand it to you guys with this round. A lot of these are growers. Some of them more so than others. This is why it's taken me so long to get results out. Sorry about that, just want to give everything a fair chance to grow on me.

Results should start trickling out tonight sometime.

:neverusethis:
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Re: Puppies' Rush Roulette V.3 (Round 3 Results Part 1)
« Reply #526 on: February 23, 2020, 10:38:52 PM »
First half of results. The rest tomorrow.

TAC

Full Leather Jackets - White Robes

First Impression - It kind of reminds me of a more straight ahead heavy metal version of Solstafir...

Theme -

This is one of those songs that grew on me a ton through repeated listens. It's just a great rockin' metal song. Lots of fun riffs and drumming. The vocalist does sound a lot like Aðalbjörn Tryggvason at times and the music occasionally sounds like Sólstafir. The chorus though is like an earworm that hits hard and works it's way in to my head and is very memorable. This whole track is just very head bang worthy!

8.5/10
________

Daylight Days-A Dream Resigned

First Impression - This is nice, similar to Swallow the Sun

Theme - Related to Nocturne

Very similar sounding to Swallow the Sun. I'm also fairly certain I listened to this album when it first released back in 2006, I even have the CD. I don't remember it at all though... In addition to the aforementioned Swallow the Sun vibes, this has some heavy early Katatonia sounds. I like the almost melancholy nature of the guitar leads and use of minor chords in the melodies. And there are some fine melodies to be found here. The song isn't super diverse, but I think it's kept just short enough to keep it from becoming monotonous. Great song and a great turn around for you from the previous 2 rounds.

8.7/10

Train of Naught

Rishloo - Just A Ride

First Impression - I've received a song from this band in a previous roulette. This one is fairly different. I hear the comparisons you made in your PM too. I could make several additional comparisons too.

Theme - theme surrounding a long wait between albums and/or hiatuses. Rishloo went on an indefinite hiatus in 2012 and then returned shortly after to record the album “Living As Ghosts With Buildings As Teeth."

So much great stuff happening in this song; from that beautiful softer opening all the way through the build up and climax. I hear influences from all over the map in this song, but they all coalesce in to a masterpiece. The Mars Volta, Tool, Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, even nods to Rush. I could probably rattle off more influences, but the point is, they don't really sound like anyone else either. Just an amazing song overall.

9/10
_________

Manchester Orchestra - Virgin

First Impression - I was expecting this to be heavier

Theme - oddball release in the band's discography.

I've heard a few Manchester Orchestra songs in passing, since my wife really likes them, but I'm pretty sure I've never heard this one. This doesn't really sound like any of their other songs I've heard. This is like if Muse and Fear Before the March of Flames had a baby. It's not as heavy as you made it out to be in your PM, but perhaps it's heavier than their other music. It's quite enjoyable overall, but probably the weakest song you have sent so far.

7.7/10

Cyril

Iapetus - The Star of Collapse/Angelus Novus

First Impression - This is pretty amazing. The vocals are a little rough around the edges and could be better

Theme - prog space epic

This has Ne Obliviscarus written all over it, which I suppose makes sense, since their drummer performed the drums on this. There is also a sneaking suspicion this is similar to what Opeth would sound like today had they kept going forward with their Progressive Death Metal sound post-Watershed. I wish Mikael Akerfeldt was doing vocals on this, because I don't particularly like the harsh vocals on this. They are pretty relentless and one-note. They aren't terrible, but for an 18 minute song they get monotonous. At least there are female vocals to balance it out a tad, but I don't exactly like them either. Again they aren't bad, but they sound a little off to me. This is too bad, because the music behind it all is pretty amazing. Absolutely mind-blowing melodies, creative song structure and drumming, and bass that is audible (most of the time) and supportive of the song. I like all the places the song goes across it's 18 minute run-time too, while maintaining coherence and repeating motifs throughout. I like the way the spoken word is used as well. Fortunately the music elevates this so much I can mostly look past the less than stellar vocals.

8.5/10
________

Strigae - Mass and Spin

First Impression - This feels like a poor mans version of a band I like

Theme - questionable (?) production choices (except here it works well), heavy as HECK, this album is about particle physics and what is vapor if not a collection of particles

This is another song that grew on me a lot. At first it just felt like a poor man's Darkspace, but I think they are going for a different vibe here. It's more akin to Darkspace alumni Tobias Möckl's Paysage d'Hiver project. It even has spoken word parts similar to the aforementioned bands. It has an ice cold production and atmosphere, which works well. The lead guitars are also a driving force along with the bass guitar, at least it seems that way to me. Overall I ended up liking this way more than I did on first listen. It could be better, but it's by no means bad and I will definitely be checking out the album.

8/10

Nekov

We Came from Space - We Came from Space

First Impression - This was better than I thought it was going to be

Theme - I thought the name of the song was reference enough to the ending of 2112 that it would fall within one of the themes

It took me way too long to realize this was Bill Hubauer on vocals (and presumably on keyboards). He has such a distinctive voice, I'm not sure how I didn't realize it from the get go. Oh well. I like his vocal tone. And I'm assuming some of the other guys in the band are also singing too. At any rate, I really liked this song from the first listen. It has a fantastic melody and great tight musicianship from everyone. Nothing too out of the ordinary here, and well within my wheelhouse for Prog Rock. It's a really good song.

8/10
________

Von Hertzen Brothers - Insomniac

First Impression - I don't know about this yet

Theme - I figured that the last three albums from these guys have gone a little heavier and that their sound reminds me of Vapor Trails so here we are

This was an interesting song. It took a while to really get in to it. The production isn't the greatest. It seems a little too loud/brick-walled. I like the vocalist here, he has some characteristics of Chris Cornell, but not like a copy-cat. I really appreciate the drumming in this, it's nice and tight and right up my alley. I don't like the bass tone. Add to that the fact that it's too loud in the mix (well, everything is...) and it brings the whole song down a bit. Not bad, but not great.

6.8/10

Romdrums

Edge of Reality - Illegal Chord

First Impression - This song was legitimately one of the coolest of the roulette so far

Theme - Lyrically, it has a similar vibe to 2112 in that certain types of music, in particular certain chords, have been made illegal, and the people that use them are considered terrorists.

This song is amazing. Amazing! This goes through so many cool twists and turns that all flow well enough to still feel cohesive. This reminds me in bits of Haken (just the overall progressive sound), Between the Buried and Me (the technicality and ability to throw any style in they want), and Destrage (the quirkiness and harder edged mathy bits). There's just one little part that I feel should have been cut or at least cut shorter, it's that bit at about 1:30 thru 2:10. Cut that in half at least, that sound effect goes on way too long. I can pretty much completely overlook this though, when the rest of the song is as great as it is. Strong melodies, leads, vocals, song-writing, and even the lyrical concept is intriguing to me. I will be listening to this album in full.

9.7/10
_________

Tides From Nebula - Traversing

First Impression - One of the better of this type of music I've heard in a while

Theme - Vapor Trails deals with the loss of Neil's daughter and first wife, and his journey back from the abyss.  I read his book Ghost Rider as well, and to me, this song captures that feeling of driving "from the canyon lands to the desert sands."  The bass and drums feel like the motorcycle, and the guitars function as the scenery.  It's both very propulsive and ethereal.

Your interpretation the theme in this song is spot on. I can definitely hear it and more importantly, I can feel it in the melodies. The song itself is just incredibly......open? broad? massive in scope? Not sure how to describe it, but it feels like the soundtrack to a journey out of an abyss, as you put it in your PM. Rush never wrote any instrumentals like this, but you can almost feel the spirit of Rush in this, especially regarding the themes revolving around Vapor Trails as a whole.

9/10
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 10:56:09 PM by Puppies_On_Acid »
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
Re: Puppies' Rush Roulette V.3 (Round 3 First Impressions Coming Up!)
« Reply #527 on: February 23, 2020, 10:50:25 PM »
yeah, i'll accept that!

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #528 on: February 24, 2020, 12:22:41 AM »
I’ll take it too (what happens if I say I do not accept it?)!

Everything I’ve sent so far is 9/10 or higher stuff in my book so I’m not going to pretend that Manchester Orchestra is by far my favorite thing sent so far, but still absolutely adore that song. But fair assessment and still a great score. For me the riff hits so hard cause the song sounds overall super haunting and it just kicks in like a brick wall, but of course I say that.

And re: Iapetus I probably feel the same about it. Great toon but if anything could be better or at least more varying it would be the vocals
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #529 on: February 24, 2020, 06:33:47 AM »
Yay my songs got the bad scores
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline romdrums

« Reply #530 on: February 24, 2020, 06:49:28 AM »
I like those scores.   :hat
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #531 on: February 24, 2020, 09:23:58 PM »
Working on the rest of the Round 3 write ups. There will be some disappointment  :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #532 on: February 24, 2020, 11:39:43 PM »
:soon:
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
Thread title = lies
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Ariich

Ihlo - Starseeker

First Impression - Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't get it

Theme - kicks off heavy and explosive

This felt very bland to me at first, but it slowly worked it's way from mediocre to.....well, at least better. It's still not the most interesting, intriguing, technically challenging, melodic, or fun song ever. However, there are some great parts here and there, but it's all just so....ok. I like that cool little drum groove at around the 2:45 mark. There are some memorable vocal melodies. That build up near the end is also kind of neat. Overall it's just fine.

6.5/10

Ihlo - Coalescence

First Impression - This went on far longer than it had any right to

Theme - spacey prog epic

Out of all the 10+ minute songs I got this round, this was the only one that could never remember anything after the song was over. Nothing really reaches out to grab your attention. It's all very fine while listening to it, but it suffers from the same issues as Starseeker, just in a longer format. It actually sounds like a less interesting Anesthetize by Porcupine Tree. There's actually a number of guitar riffs that sound almost identical to Anesthetize and a number of drum patterns that are ripped straight from the book of Drumming Like Gavin Harrison.... But I digress. The song is fine. It's longer than it needs to be by roughly 4 or 5 minutes and for that reason it's going to score even lower than Starseeker. :dunno:

6/10

Elite

Ancestors - Bounty of Age

First Impression - Perhaps longer than it needs to be, but cool nonetheless.

Theme - Epic length-wise

This goes in to some really cool jammy/stoner/sludge metal. The whole middle third is basically just a laid back super groovy jam session. I like the way it builds and releases and then builds again. Love the cool bluesy guitar leads. The great drum grooves. And then there's the hammond organ that's going in the background that gives it this super fun 70's meets sludge metal sound. It's great! The only thing that would have made this better would be some saxophone....oh well. Still, this song is a super slick and super fun listen.

9/10
_________

Ancestors - Into the Fall

First Impression - I've heard other songs from this album that were much better

Theme - slightly less of an epic, but they kind of changed their sound with the last record

The sound change from the album that Bounty of Age is on to this one is pretty staggering. It's within the same genre, but this sounds like a completely different band. This one has more Post Rock leanings instead of the bluesy stoner leanings of the former song. I've heard 3 other songs on this album before and this one isn't quite as good as those. I do like the use of violin, though, and the song is again really laid back with not too many lyrics. This song is still really good, but it just has a completely different mood from Bounty of Age.

8/10

Stadler

Night Ranger - Penny

First Impression - 867-5309

Theme - breakthrough record

This was a good re-introduction to Night Ranger. I used to listen to these records when I was a little kid. It's what my parents listened to a lot. Plus I grew up in the general area where Night Ranger is from and my parents took me to a few of their shows. I don't really remember this album too much, but this song was good. It reminds me of the Tommy Tutone song 867-5309/Jenny in the chorus. It doesn't sound the same musically, it's just the lyrics were similar. They might have been inspired by the Tommy song since it came out first. Anyways this is just some fun catchy classic rock, if not terribly original.

7.7/10

Night Ranger - Follow Your Heart

First Impression - This may suffer from the same issues as the newest Whitesnake album

Theme - The band went through some rocky times; Jack Blades did some other things, band members fell out then buried the hatchet. I think it also has a sort of affirmation that is consistent with what I take from the members of Rush, their music, and their way of looking at the world (as far as we can know it).

This doesn't sound anything like the other Night Ranger song here. This song has a bit of a problem with production. It's too loud, the mix is too hot, and it's brickwalled. If the music was allowed to breathe like Penny, it would be so much better. It has great melodies and a good song structure. The one thing it's missing is a signature Brad Gillis guitar solo. Oh well.

6.5/10

Lethean

Cynthesis - Incision

First Impression - I hate to be rude, but this is legitimately the worst song of the roulette so far

Theme - The album, DeEvolution, is kind of a sci-fi concept album, so it relates to 2112 in the way.  What's happening here is quite different than 2112, but some of the lyrics recall 2112

I am very familiar with Jasun and Troy Tipton from their Zero Hour and Abnormal Thought Patterns projects, both of which I like quite a bit. They are both super talented and guitar and bass respectively, but they sometimes have a problem with writing good melodies. This is part of the problem with this song. The other big issue is the vocals.....they are bad. Really bad. I'm familiar with Erik Rosvold from the early Zero Hour albums. He was fine on those. This though, is not good. The vocal tone, cadence, phrasing, and melodies are all just wrong and at times sound off key. They are almost seemingly meant to be bad. This completely ruins the song, despite the fact there is a cool bass tone with some neat bass lines.

3/10
_________

ICS Vortex - Odin's Tree

First Impression - This isn't really doing anything for me

Theme - References "the wisdom of the hanged man" and Peaceable Kingdom also has the hanged man in the lyrics.  There's also just a feel of overcoming in this song, which Vapor Trails the album is all about.

This is much better than Cynthesis, if not completely original. That's ok though. I've always like ICS Vortex's vocals, even if he was in one of the worst Symphonic Black Metal bands ever Demon Burger......I mean Dimmu Borgir, but I won't hold that against him. The song does evolve in to a pretty epic climax with some fantastic Enslaved like guitars and atmosphere. I got to be honest at first this song wasn't doing much for me, but it grew on me in a pretty big way. Speaking of Enslaved, I'm surprised ICS Vortex has never collaborated with Enslaved, but I digress....

8/10

Kattelox

Frigoris  - Die Gleise an denen wir starben II (...in Stille)

First Impression - Not what I expected from you. Also "nice" job to the drummer for using the diarrhea blast almost exclusively in the second half of the song :lol

Theme - epic

An Atmospheric Pagan/Folk Black metal band I've never heard of, that's amazing! The first half of this song is very epic! The second half is epic too (diarrhea blast notwithstanding)! I want to headbang my way through a forest listening to this! I love the harsh vocal tone and guitar tone! The drums are great! (until the second half) I think I need to send you more Moonsorrow!

8.2/10

Richie Kotzen - Devil's Hand

First Impression - Bad guitar tone on the leads, song was longer than it needs to be by about 2 minutes

Theme - Vapor Trails seems (to me) to be an album about coming back from something that kept you down, a loss, a personally devastating event. Devil's Hand is thematically in line with that, about a man losing himself to his own faults and vices, which ends up in him losing his love and learning how to stand on his own feet.

You pulled a Lethean and sent me one good song and one bad song. Or at least that's how this started out. This started to grow on me after about the 4th listen. It's still too long, but the lead tone on the guitars started growing on me (I still wish the tone was like it was at the very end of the song throughout...). Also I typically like Richie's vocal tone, but it started to grate on me here after a while. So the song ended up way better than it started (like 4/10), but it still isn't fantastic.

6/10

Tomislav

Unitopia - The Garden

First Impression - I'm not enamored with the vocals, but the song has a lot of great moments

Theme - epic

This song came close to topping Iapetus for the best epic song of the round, but ultimately it suffered from the same issues that song did. The vocals were the one road block for me. The rest of the song is fantastic, with a plethora of amazing and memorable moments. That groovy saxophone (at least I think it's a sax), the various percussive instruments, the flutes. It's all great. They have a lot of the best qualities of The Flower Kings and Yes, but they really they remind me a ton of Magenta....if this band had female vocals... Anyway this is just a great track with a ton of great elements to it.

8.5/10

Nothing More - Fade In/Fade Out

First Impression - Powerful

Theme - emotional song with theme of family, watching your kids being born (fade in) and them watching us go(fade out).

I received God Went North in my first roulette. I couldn't for the longest time decide if I liked this song more than that one. I think ultimately this one wins out slightly. It has a lot of the same emotional qualities (vocally, lyrically), but this song has less unneeded excess. This song doesn't overstay it's welcome, which is always nice. I never become bored with it. I wouldn't say it's a fun song, but it certainly hits me in the feels.

8/10

Scores

Train - 18.5, 19, 16.7 = 54.2
Romdrums - 17, 16.75, 18.7 = 52.45
Cyril - 15.25, 18.25, 16.5 = 50
Tomislav - 16, 16, 16.5 = 48.5
Nekov - 17, 16, 14.8 = 47.8
Kattelox - 17.5, 14.7, 14.2 = 46.4
Ariich - 16.25, 17.25, 12.5 = 46
Stadler - 14, 16.3, 14.2 = 44.5
Elite - 10.5, 16, 17 = 43.5
Lethean - 13.5, 16.5, 11 = 41
TAC - 11, 11, 17.2 = 39.2
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Tomislav95

Wow, didn't expect this to be my best round so far :metal
Will try to send today.
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
If you send me Moonsorrow I'm ripping all trace of you out of my roulette. I will Thanos your face.  :lol

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
I have similar thoughts as you for Starseeker but I think Coalescence is pretty great. Love the extended finale of that one.
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Round 4 album summaries when pls. I don't like AFTK or T4E and won't listen to them before picking a song

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Round 4 album summaries when pls. I don't like AFTK or T4E and won't listen to them before picking a song
I'll try to get something up later today. Been super busy  :-\
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!

This is like saying "I don't like sex", or "I don't like breathing", or... you get the picture.   :)

Offline romdrums

How about some Round One results from your own roulette?  ;D ;D ;D
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni

How about some Round One results from your own roulette?  ;D ;D ;D

I didn't get the last song til yesterday, so, wait a couple more days :neverusethis:

Offline Luoto

• Wandering midget
Coalescence is a great song on an otherwise pretty lukewarm album. It could have a couple minutes shaved off though, I agree.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 11:48:01 AM by Luoto »
Always too soon, always too late, always in between.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
2nd place in Round 3....still in last place. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Pup, I'll send tomorrow night. I spent all day deciding on a song, but I was basing it off the wrong Rush album. :facepalm:
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Summary is up for round 4, but I think some of you guys are forgetting all the different options you have for each round...... just saying... :\
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
Sent! :bosky:

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
That VHB score is a little underwhelming, but I guess it's fair. I'll send in shortly.
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I have 4 people in, so far. Give me your songs!  :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
tbh i sent all my good songs already so i'll try and find some crap that meets this rounds' criteria although your test for echo description doesn't give me much to work with  :lol

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I still say y'all are forgetting your many options for sending...
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Sorry pup totally forgot. Will send tonight. Looking now.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Sent!

Sorry pup totally forgot. Will send tonight. Looking now.

Oh what show are you watching tonight?

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Apparently the TAC Comedy Hour  :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
i have no clue what any individual rush album sounds like or is about without being told and i highly doubt any song titles line up well considering i'm pulling from a list rather than searching out songs to match criteria  :P

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Better Call TAC. ;D

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni

Better Call TAC. ;D

I bet I cream you this round. I just picked something that will make Puppies poop YOUR pants, it's so cool.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Aw nice. Let's taunt the guy in last place. :lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Aw nice. Let's taunt the guy in last place. :lol

Jesus I didn't even realize you were. I'm so sorry  :rollin