Author Topic: Puppies' Rush Roulette V.3 (Ultimate Post-Roulette Mega Rundown!)  (Read 81853 times)

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Re: Puppies' Rush Roulette V.3 (Who Wants Round 8 Results?!?)
« Reply #1087 on: April 08, 2020, 08:54:50 PM »
Who wants round 8 results? :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #1088 on: April 08, 2020, 08:59:11 PM »
nah i'm good

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1089 on: April 08, 2020, 08:59:46 PM »
Oh Boy! I haven't picked out Round 9 yet! I had real trouble finding something to fit these albums when I was choosing songs. Might just have to use my Wild Cards.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #1090 on: April 08, 2020, 09:06:37 PM »
I object to whatever my results are
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #1091 on: April 08, 2020, 09:08:32 PM »
I object to whatever my results are
That's going to be a bummer :|
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1092 on: April 08, 2020, 09:19:50 PM »
Oh I take it back :neverusethis:
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Re: Puppies' Rush Roulette V.3 (Round 8 Results, Part 1)
« Reply #1093 on: April 08, 2020, 09:50:28 PM »
Part 1, the rest to come tomorrow

Cyril

Tripsitter - Bury Me

First Impression - This is heavy stuff, in more ways than one

Theme -  wasn't too into this album the first time I heard it, but came back to it at the end of the year and absolutely loved it

This song is great Post-Hardcore, leaning more towards traditional Hardcore. The vocals are somewhat similar to Envy, which have an emotive, passionate delivery. There are also a lot of similarities to Devil Sold His Soul. I'm intrigued and really want to check out the album as a whole now. There are a few rough spots, but I can easily look past them. I even like the end of the song with the spoken word bits.

8.8/10
________

PUP - Scorpion Hill

First Impression - Meh, maybe room to grow on me...

Theme - Not very technical but very melodically strong & catchy with a strong, emotional set of lyrics to boot

This song took a while to really grow on me. As my first impression hinted at. At first I was pretty lukewarm to it. After multiple listens it started opening up quite a bit. This band is basically if The Decemberists had a Hardcore background instead of country/folk. It's got a folkiness to it, it's a tad quirky, it's varied and interesting, it has great lyrics, great melodies, and it's rockin! Another way it's similar to The Decemberists, is it took me a bit to really get in to it. Overall it's pretty great and I'm curious what the rest of the album is like.

8.7/10

TAC

George Wilhelm - Signals

First Impression - Some questionable singing in spots

Theme - Song Title

This starts out with some really great atmosphere and just an overall great sound. Some of the clean vocals are a little lackluster, lets just get that out of the way real quick. The rest of the song, namely the melodies, the riffs, the pacing, the aforementioned atmosphere, the spoken word bits, are all fantastic. The song writing overall could stand to be a little better, but it's not to the point where it drags the song down completely.

8/10
_________

Gyze - Asian Chaos

First Impression - Some questionable singing in spots

Theme - Asian influence a la Tai Shan

This may have Asian influence (I guess it would have to, since the band is from Japan), but it's definitely not the same style as Tai Shan. This reminds me a little bit of Children of Bodom. It has some catchy guitar hooks and symphonic/power metal leanings. For the most part I like the song, but the vocals aren't that great. That would be the only thing really holding it back.

7.5/10

Train of Naught

Kora Winter - Coriolis

First Impression - Interesting changeups here

Theme - Album art almost completely red

Perhaps this should have been banned, but I hadn't heard the entire album, including this song. So here we are. This is one of the styles of Post-Hardcore that I really like. It's technical, melodically inclined, heavily influenced by another German Post-Hardcore band (The Hirsch Effekt), has good vocals (both harsh and clean), and goes through a lot of great differing, yet, coherent sections. I don't think they are quite as good as The Hirsch Effekt and the production leaves a little to be desired, but other than that it's a fantastic song!

8.9/10

Sermon - The Preacher

First Impression - This is gloomy and I think I'm in love

Theme - A band where while I enjoy their technical abilities, I tend to focus much more on their ability to write compelling vocal melodies and song structures on this album

This song may be the strongest of the round when it comes to song writing in general. It has this sort of doomy prog based metal, not unlike a band like Soen or Tool or Smallman. This does have it's own identity though, which is good. It's not just a copycat, but it has everything I love about the aforementioned bands. Good, no, GREAT song!

9/10

Kattelox

Grimes - My Name Is Dark (Art Mix)

First Impression - This might be an artist I need to look in to further

Theme - it's very synthy and Signals bust the synth dam wide open for Rush.

OK, this was quite unexpected. This is pop leaning music that I love. It has a certain quirkiness to it, something I also like about Janelle Monae. This doesn't sound anything like Janelle though. This is more ethereal and dreamlike. Grimes also seems like a bit of a weirdo, kind of like Janelle Monae :lol That's ok, because I like weirdos too. It's kind of hard to put my finger on what I love about this kind of pop music, I just do...

9.8/10

Scatman John - Scatman (ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop)

First Impression - :icwomangs:

Theme - his is solely for the mention that Hold Your Fire has great melodies, and this song is catchier than COVID-19. That is to say, reasonably so.

What. the. actual. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. OK, eliminate the hyperspeed scat vocals and you have an Aqua song. This is just the most 90's eurodance music. And for some reason I like it, despite the ridiculous vocals, or maybe because of the ridiculous vocals. Next time I DJ a wedding (which I do from time to time) I am adding this song to my DJ library, just to see the looks on everyone's faces. :D

8/10

Lethean

Kamelot - The Great Pandemonium

First Impression - See first impression #3 in round 6

Theme - Lyrically ties in with Signals and Signals was a big shift for Rush, and Poetry for the Poisoned, the album this comes from, was a bit of a departure for Kamelot

I finally wasn't bored by this song on my final listen. Up to that point I got absolutely nothing from it. It just felt like vanilla power metal. It's still not amazing, but there's some underlying instrumentation from time to time that is quite interesting. The vocals for the most part are good. The problem is the song just doesn't move me much overall, but I began to appreciate it more on my final listen. Maybe Stockholm Syndrome is setting in....

7/10

Mystery - Time Goes By

First Impression - Maybe it's about time I give this band the deep dive they deserve

Theme - for Time Stand Still, "Winter came too fast" and "summer's going fast"

Mystery is a band that I really should have done a deep dive with by now. I'm going to after this roulette, because I've loved everything I've been sent in roulettes by them so far. They have a lot in common with bands like IQ, Arena, Pendragon, etc.... and I love all those bands. They are all part of the style of Prog that I love the most, Neo-Prog. This song is just beautiful. It has great atmosphere and great all around song writing.

9/10

Nekov

Moon Halo - Parachute

First Impression - I like the Orientalness?? (I better check my dictionary) on this song

Theme - This song has an oriental vibe that reminded me of Thai Shan

Fun fact, I like traditional Japanese folk music. The beginning of this has that vibe. It them morphs that in to a pretty cool rock song. There are some great hooks here and some slight prog leanings. Kind in a similar vein as a band like Kings X or Bigelf. Similar sounds and melodies. Nothing over the top here, just a good rock song.

7.8/10
_________

Papadosio - Ear to ear

First Impression - This has a certain flare that is intriguing

Theme - I feel this one talks about what people aspire to be and what the can achieve. Something similar to what Losing It talks about but from a more positive standpoint

What is this? Like an Indie Rock jam band? That's the only way I know how to describe it. I think the closest band I've heard to this sound is maybe Minus the Bear? Like their mid era stuff. This has some spacey sound effects, some psychedelic leanings, and yet it probably wouldn't be out of place with the Indie kids of the late 90's early 2000's. Except this band isn't that old. I kind of want to check out the rest of this album. Is the rest like this? Anyway, I really like this sound, whatever it is...

8.5/10
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1094 on: April 08, 2020, 10:00:08 PM »
the rest of the tripsitter album is also very good! i will probably be talking about it on that top 2019 albums video i need to make
the rest of the pup album is more straightforward pop punk tbh and while it's all generally pretty good nothing comes close to scorpion hill imo

Offline Lethean

« Reply #1095 on: April 08, 2020, 10:22:55 PM »
Well this is possibly my best scoring round.  I'm definitely glad Kattelox sent me Mystery in my roulette. :)

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #1096 on: April 09, 2020, 12:03:09 AM »
I updated the OP with my thoughts on the albums for round 9. :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1097 on: April 09, 2020, 12:32:38 AM »
sent:
one (1) good idea
one (1) terrible idea

hey gotta kick myself out of the finals so i don't have to put together an EP/album y'know?

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1098 on: April 09, 2020, 12:51:00 AM »
Yay, I’m in part 2 again.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #1099 on: April 09, 2020, 06:22:48 AM »
Those are some high-ass scores.   Saving the lower register for round two?  :)

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1100 on: April 09, 2020, 06:29:14 AM »
Holy shit! Not only did Scatman actually get a GOOD score, but Grimes nearly got a perfect score. That's awesome!! I freaking love both of those tunes.

Everyone should go listen to Scatman btw.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1101 on: April 09, 2020, 06:30:24 AM »
Well this is possibly my best scoring round.  I'm definitely glad Kattelox sent me Mystery in my roulette. :)

You also sent from Kamelot's best album, so good job this round  :biggrin: :hug:

Online Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1102 on: April 09, 2020, 08:33:23 AM »
Ok, decent scores. Regarding the Papadosio album, it is one of my all time favorites. If you liked that song then you should listen to the rest. I'm sure you'll love it.
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1103 on: April 09, 2020, 09:13:53 AM »
That Sermon album completely slipped my mind until I was forced to look for something last minute but I’m so glad I was, happy it made me revisit the album, it’s super nice.

I had no idea you checked out Kora Winter songs before, I’m surprised you’ve even heard of them (I may have posted about them once). The only reason I know them is a friend of mine released their album through some indie label so I figured they are completely unknown. Really good stuff, more punky/post-hardcore than THE, but still falls under the umbrella of insane German metal. :lol
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #1104 on: April 09, 2020, 06:57:06 PM »

You also sent from Kamelot's best album, so good job this round  :biggrin: :hug:

:hifive:

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1105 on: April 09, 2020, 07:57:41 PM »
Sent something that gained most of its popularity from a massively popular cartoon

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1106 on: April 09, 2020, 11:15:09 PM »
Katt sent the Ed,Edd ‘n Eddy theme song confirmed!
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1107 on: April 09, 2020, 11:24:41 PM »
Sent something that gained most of its popularity from a massively popular cartoon
my wild guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TlaYxoOO8

probably not tho i bet i'm thinking too recent

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1108 on: April 10, 2020, 03:57:19 AM »
Squ

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1109 on: April 10, 2020, 08:00:07 AM »
Katt sent the Ed,Edd ‘n Eddy theme song confirmed!

MAN. This is actually a really good guess. I whistle that tune all the time! :lol

my wild guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TlaYxoOO8

probably not tho i bet i'm thinking too recent

Nah not even close but I'll PM you.

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #1110 on: April 10, 2020, 07:28:39 PM »
Sorry for the delay on the rest of the results for round 8. Finishing up the write ups now and will be posting them shortly.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Re: Puppies' Rush Roulette V.3 (Round 8 Results, Part 2)
« Reply #1111 on: April 10, 2020, 08:08:30 PM »
Here's the rest of the results for round 8!

Stadler

Grateful Dead - Terrapin Station

First Impression - That was much more impressive than I thought it would be

Theme - A band I intensely disliked at one point, but sort of came around to the more "proggy" parts of their catalogue later on.  Then, as I dug into live shows of that era, I kind of got forced into being exposed to the earlier more "hippy" stuff and at one point I sort realized that it wasn't necessarily my thing over all, but that there was a hidden genius to a lot of their early work. I give you the paradigm of their most progressive work, and what I think is a fine example of a song that has really grown on me and taken a really special place, after years of being dismissed as "druggie music"

I thought I would have a lot to say about this song when the time came to do the write up, given it's length, but I find I don't really. This is not what I thought I would be hearing from Grateful Dead. This is what you would call "the unexpected." It seems to have just the right amount of progginess and jamminess. It has a certain relaxing quality to it. Like I could just chill out to music like this after a long day at work. Overall, much more enjoyable than I thought it would be, if not overly exciting.

8.5/10

Grateful Dead - China Cat Sunflower

First Impression - I'm not exactly feeling this

Theme - A band I intensely disliked at one point, but sort of came around to the more "proggy" parts of their catalogue later on.  Then, as I dug into live shows of that era, I kind of got forced into being exposed to the earlier more "hippy" stuff and at one point I sort realized that it wasn't necessarily my thing over all, but that there was a hidden genius to a lot of their early work. I give you the paradigm of their most progressive work, and what I think is a fine example of a song that has really grown on me and taken a really special place, after years of being dismissed as "druggie music"

Now this is what I thought I would be getting with Grateful Dead. It leans way more in to the Psychedelic sound and, to me, not in a good way. This just isn't a sound I overly fond of. The song isn't intrinsically bad, but there are a lot of aspects that I don't particularly enjoy. The vocals aren't my thing and the melodies just don't work for me.

5/10

Romdrums

The Panic Division - Fireflies

First Impression - For some reason I was thinking this was a different band, glad to know I was wrong

Theme - This song, to me, is something of a companion song to Time Stand Still.  Lyrically, it focuses on memories, time passing, and all that.  Mix wise, it definitely has a fuller, Power Windows type of mix, but musically, it captures the overall lighter vibe of Hold Your Fire.  In particular, I hear a lot of similarities to Time Stand Still, Mission, and maybe a little bit of Tai Shan and High Water.  It's a much better song than those two, though!  Main man Colton Holliday is a big fan of suspended chords, much like Alex Lifeson, and he sounds a bit like Roland Orzabal from Tears for Fears

I totally got this band name confused with Panic! at the Disco.....Oh well.... This is actually pretty awesome. Great hooky melodies. Upbeat happy riffs. I like the twinkly keyboards. The vocals aren't great, but they are serviceable, even good sometimes. The one real issue I have with the song is it's a tad on the repetitive side, but fortunately it doesn't overstay its welcome. I do really like the lyrics, though.

8/10

Sleep Parade - 2:09

First Impression - This is going to take some more listens to truly grasp

Theme - I was a big fan of their first album Things Can Always Change, which of all the Aussie Prog albums that came out in the first decade of the 2000s, was my second favorite behind Sound Awake.  Inside Out was a different animal, and I didn’t get into it the same way as its predecessor.  I had a similar experience with Signals as well. Loved MP, but Signals fell flat with me for a long time.

I went back and forth on this song a lot while listening through it. At times I thought there was something missing from the sound. Then I thought it sounded like they were trying to emulate latter day Marillion. I think they ultimately end up with a sound that bridges the gap between Marillion and bands like Karnivool or Dead Letter Circus. I think I land more on the positive side with this song. It has lots of elements that I enjoy and I really want to listen to the whole album to get a better sense of the band.

7.5/10

Elite

In Mourning - The Smoke

First Impression - Yummy

Theme - Free Interpretation' Card, going off 'Signal Fire'

This song is going to finally make me put In Mourning on my permanent banned list. I am very familiar with In Mourning's first and most recent albums. The rest I have only heard random songs from them. This not being one of them. This song has a very Opethian sound and vibe to it (circa Ghost Reveries). I don't think it's quite as interesting as anything from that era of Opeth, but not much is. This song is still very good.

8.3/10

Enochian Theory - The Fire Around the Lotus

First Impression - This is really cool

Theme - Free Interpretation' Card, going off 'Signal Fire'

This is a band that I've been meaning to listen to for a while now. Now's as good a time as any. This song is pretty awesome. It combines a lot of different aspects of Prog music that I like a lot. I hear a bit of Vangough, a bit of Dark Tranquillity, a little late era Sieges Even, and some Dark Suns. The name of the game with these guys seems to be beautiful and catchy melodies and vocal phrasing. Sure there's some technical wizardry here and there, but nothing over the top or out of place. Quite possibly the best song you've sent all roulette....maybe....honestly, I don't remember and I'm too lazy to look :D

9.5/10

Ariich

Maribou State - Tongue

First Impression - This is quite lovely

Theme - These two albums mark the edges of the Rush phase that I see as very much more poppy, synth-heavy and kinda groovy, so I'm using that as a bridge to send some really nice downtempo electronica

This song is very much rooted in the Deep House sound. It has that satisfying jazzy funk sound, but with an evident disco derived EDM heart, albeit toned down to a more relaxing tempo and groove. I love the vocals here. They are emotive and fit the song extremely well. I almost want to complain about the repetitive nature of the song, but that's kind of the name of the game with this style of music, so.....

8.2/10

Maribou State - Steal

First Impression - This is quite lovely

Theme - These two albums mark the edges of the Rush phase that I see as very much more poppy, synth-heavy and kinda groovy, so I'm using that as a bridge to send some really nice downtempo electronica

This song is much more downtempo with a touch of a Post-Dubstep sound. Again I love the vocals here, I guess I should since it's the same vocalist. I don't care for the spoken word stuff, it feels.....misplaced? Other than that, this song may even be slightly more enjoyable than the previous one.

8.5/10

Tomislav

Paradise Lost - Fear of Impending Hell

First Impression - Not the sound I'm used to from this band

Theme - based on theme of fear

Very Katatonia meets My Dying Bride sounds here. This feels like the band is pulling their punches a little bit though. It seems to me like there should be much more power here. It's feeling a bit lacking because of that lack of.....I don't know....ooomph! Plus the vocals are even more lackluster than what you generally find in this particular subset of Doomy/Gothic Metal. There is a cool guitar solo at least!

6.9/10

Animal Drive - Time Machine

First Impression - :pwnt:

Theme - I don't think it's really about time or time machines but it contains lyrics 'Time stands still'

This song lost it's appeal to me over time. The singer sounds like he wishes he was a cross between Jorn and Dio. He has a bit of both in his voice, but ultimately is no where near as good as either. The lyrics don't help either. They are cheesy and poorly written. I do like some of the throwback power/heavy metal bits. Although it seems like the band is trying a little too hard to sound like they are tough guys.

5.5/10

Scores

Train - 18.5, 19, 16.7, 13, 13.6, 16.9, 17, 17.9 = 132.6
Romdrums - 17, 16.75, 18.7, 16.5, 16, 14, 16, 15.5 = 130.45
Kattelox - 17.5, 14.7, 14.2, 18.9, 14, 16.5, 16.5, 17.8 = 130.1
Cyril - 15.25, 18.25, 16.5, 17, 14, 13, 16.1, 17.5 = 127.6
Ariich - 16.25, 17.25, 12.5, 12, 17.7, 18, 16, 16.7 = 126.4
Elite - 10.5, 16, 17, 18.6, 14.2, 14.5, 16.8, 17.8 = 125.4
Nekov - 17, 16, 14.8, 14.3, 16.5, 15, 12, 16.3 = 121.9
Tomislav - 16, 16, 16.5, 16, 12.5, 15, 16, 12.4 = 120.4
Lethean - 13.5, 16.5, 11, 18.2, 11.6, 14.5, 12.5, 16 = 113.8
TAC - 11, 11, 17.2, 16, 14.5, 11, 17, 15.5 = 113.2
Stadler - 14, 16.3, 14.2, 11, 13.5, 17, 10.5, 13.5 = 110
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 06:26:27 PM by Puppies_On_Acid »
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Puppies' Rush Roulette V.3 (Round 8 Results, Part 2/Send for Round 9)
« Reply #1112 on: April 11, 2020, 06:40:32 AM »
Oh man 3rd place  :eek

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1113 on: April 11, 2020, 04:37:34 PM »
I'm in 3rd place squared.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1114 on: April 12, 2020, 02:23:02 AM »
I’ll try and send something today

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1115 on: April 12, 2020, 10:41:02 AM »
Yes, me too! Also doing the Easter thing today, so that's why you haven't had anything yet.

Also, glad you liked both tracks! I didn't expect the Enochian Theory to score *that* high to be honest, so that's a nice surprise. You're saying it might be the best track I've sent so far, but it's not the highest score you have given me :)
Squ

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #1116 on: April 12, 2020, 11:59:09 AM »
Yes, me too! Also doing the Easter thing today, so that's why you haven't had anything yet.

Also, glad you liked both tracks! I didn't expect the Enochian Theory to score *that* high to be honest, so that's a nice surprise. You're saying it might be the best track I've sent so far, but it's not the highest score you have given me :)
I was too lazy to look back at the scores  :lol Either way it was an awesome song!
aka Puppies_On_Acid

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #1117 on: April 13, 2020, 12:00:52 AM »
Don't forget to send for round 9 ASAP  :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1118 on: April 13, 2020, 12:24:27 AM »
i already Did  :metal

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1119 on: April 13, 2020, 01:12:00 AM »
Sorry, sent! Song 1 seems fine but I can see song 2 getting rejected