Author Topic: Arch Echo  (Read 1075 times)

Offline PMA

Arch Echo
« on: August 12, 2021, 12:35:40 PM »
I haven't seen anything about this band who are going to be on tour with DT this Fall.  I hadn't heard of them until the tour announcement and decided to check them out.  I am so very impressed with their music.  Stylistically different from DT but they play with the same precision which is pure joy to watch and hear.  I'd be interested in what others think about this band.  I just bought all their stuff and am immersing myself in their music.  I am so looking forward to seeing them on the tour.

Cheers,
Paul

Offline WebRaider

• Like What You Like, People...
Re: Arch Echo
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 10:51:15 PM »
Really enjoy them. They were great when I saw them open for Plini and Periphery in 2020!

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 11:10:08 PM »
Great band, and was fortunate to see them opening for Plini and Periphery in 2020 as well.

I wish they had a longer set though.

I am expecting them to get a 30 minute set, which could give them 5 songs to play.

Being as they will have more big exposure, I am expecting their single releases to be played. Color Wheel is a given to be played, and it is just as good live, if not more better as their energy comes out in the live setting.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 09:38:55 PM »
Seeing as the show starts at 7:30, and I am guessing curfew for Mesa Arts Center is at 11pm. I am guessing Arch Echo will have 45 - 50 min. to play, giving DT 2 Hours to play their set.

I am making a playlist to get a sense of how many songs they could play. I will post my suggestions...
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 01:46:22 AM »
Seeing as the show is about a week away, I am listening to them more in preparation for the show.

I made this playlist or possible set-list for about a 50 min. set.

To The Moon
Daybreak
Strut
Hip Dipper
Stella
Leonessa
Color Wheel
Iris
Measure of A Life

Either way, I am excited for them opening for Dream Theater and getting to see them again. They deserve this exposure and there is no better band to give them the opportunity.

Offline dparrott

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 10:59:49 PM »
New song Red Letter
https://youtu.be/KZjSZ8Pd37w
"I don't know nuttin about nuttin" - Marshawn Lynch

The very soul of what was once real music is now lost in a digital quagmire of emotionless sonic madness.