Author Topic: Loudness,,, live, classic times  (Read 998 times)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
Loudness,,, live, classic times
« on: December 10, 2019, 06:12:24 PM »
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
Re: Loudness,,, live, classic times
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 06:26:44 PM »
Y&T opened the Theater of Pain tour here, but I saw them play pretty soon after this. They looked exactly the same. They put on a pretty good show, but really nothing memorable. The only parts I recall are Crazy Nights and the stage banter. "Thank you Dowras! We are Roudness. Good night!"
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 06:32:20 PM »
This is a TAC Top 5 Live Album!

Y&T opened the Theater of Pain tour here, but I saw them play pretty soon after this. They looked exactly the same. They put on a pretty good show, but really nothing memorable. The only parts I recall are Crazy Nights and the stage banter. "Thank you Dowras! We are Roudness. Good night!"

I saw Loudness open for AC/DC in 1986.

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 08:19:09 PM »
This is a TAC Top 5 Live Album!

I saw Loudness open for AC/DC in 1986.

awesomeness bro   I saw them also back in 1985   ,,, amazing
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 08:22:15 PM »
I never followed them after Thunder In The East. Once Michael Vescera started singing for them, they totally lost the vibe for me.

They actually released an awesome album a couple of years ago.

Rise To Glory
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 08:55:22 AM »
I never followed them after Thunder In The East. Once Michael Vescera started singing for them, they totally lost the vibe for me.

They actually released an awesome album a couple of years ago.

Rise To Glory

They are an interesting band for sure... I liked Soldier of Fortune , each album has 4 to 5 strong songs

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2019, 08:08:51 PM »
Listening to the studio version of Mr. Yes Man and it has a total Fly By Night/2112 era Rush feel.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2019, 08:35:57 PM »
Listening to the studio version of Mr. Yes Man and it has a total Fly By Night/2112 era Rush feel.

YES

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2019, 08:36:58 PM »

YES

No, Rush! ;D

Offline Zoom E

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 11:39:49 AM »
Disillusion is my favourite Loudness album. I remember getting my 12 year old neighbour into Loudness with Thunder in the East, and he still loves them to this day.