Author Topic: Thoughts/Opinions on Actors/Actresses  (Read 3267 times)

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
Thoughts/Opinions on Actors/Actresses
« on: December 04, 2019, 12:30:02 PM »
I didn't know where to post this comment so I thought maybe it could spark a new conversation.

I've been watching a lot of Shia Lebeouf interviews lately as he's been promoting his new film 'Honey Boy'. I gather that its a story about his life as a child actor, and he plays his father who apparently was pretty rough when he was a child.

I can't get enough of listening to this guy talk. He had been sentenced to a stay in a mental clinic due to his anger issues...I think a DUI and some other things. We all remember the stories from a few years ago. Well, apparently he had PTSD from being a child actor and growing up the way he did with his father. As therapy....he wrote a journal about it which eventually ended up as this movie 'Honey Boy'. I hear the movie is great.

What I am enthralled by is just hearing him speak about this evolution as a person he's gone through. I don't know if anyone else has heard any of these recent interviews....I've watched several. He's pretty fascinating and unlike the 'fake' vibe I find myself getting about 95% of the actors/actresses out there he seems like a legit down to earth person who I'd love to have a conversation with. Much like the sense you get when listening to Keanu Reeves interviews.

Anyway.....as I said.....couldn't figure out where to put that comment so there.....
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline MirrorMask

Re: Thoughts/Opinions on Actors/Actresses
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 12:39:27 PM »
Speaking of "listening to this guy talk", as obvious choices as they might be, I want to celebrate the beautiful voices of:

- Sir Christoppher Lee
- Alan Rickman
- Ian McShane

Definitively "they could read off the shop list and it would still be awesome" category. Absolutely brilliant and amazing and mesmerizing voices.

(For the record, that joke about "they could read whatever they want" was done in Italy with a famous actor, Vittorio Gassman, where they made him read anything,. from menus to plane safety instructions to parcels, and since he was  a great actor with a deep commanding voice, the result was indeed great  :lol )
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 12:47:32 PM »
- Ian McShane

His dialogue and the way he presented it in 'Deadwood' is the single reason that show is the show it was. Sure, the other characters and actors were good.....but his character Swearengen and the 'way' he spoke made that show.

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 02:20:01 PM »
Wil Wheaton has been doing something similar. He openly has been writing about how his parents forced him into acting. How awful and abusive his father was to him. How his Mom kept forcing stardom on him. He has since completely cut them out of his life. He has also been very open about his struggles with depression. Especially, how those Trek years really scarred him. He has a blog that he uses to vent his feelings and such. I think it is a coping mechanism for him.

Seems a very common thread amongst child actors.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline soupytwist

• Star Trekkin
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 07:32:16 AM »
My brother-in-law was a stuntman (driver).  He's worked on some big movies in his time - he's got 3 actors he's meet or worked with who were despised on set by pretty much everyone.  Vin Diesel, Clive Owen and Shia.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 07:44:30 AM »
My brother-in-law was a stuntman (driver).  He's worked on some big movies in his time - he's got 3 actors he's meet or worked with who were despised on set by pretty much everyone.  Vin Diesel, Clive Owen and Shia.

In most of these interviews I've watched Lebeouf addresses what a jerk he had been in the past. Talks about the 'anger' issues he had. The fascinating thing about these interviews he's been giving is the level of self awareness he seems to have now. It's just odd and refreshing to listen to someone essentially be honest with themselves. 

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 07:45:40 AM »
Shia fascinates me. He recently did an episode of Hot Ones on YouTube - awesome show where guests eat progressively hotter chicken wings while being interviewed - and he was just the coolest dude. He's an actor I wish I could chat with for an hour over a couple beers.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 08:01:52 AM »
Shia fascinates me. He recently did an episode of Hot Ones on YouTube - awesome show where guests eat progressively hotter chicken wings while being interviewed - and he was just the coolest dude. He's an actor I wish I could chat with for an hour over a couple beers.

That's the interview/show that got me looking up other interviews. It was a really cool show.....There was something about his honesty there that really fascinated me.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 08:27:53 AM »
He was interesting in Nymphomaniac, but generally I've not seen much by him that grabs me.

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 08:55:11 AM »
He was adorable in Freaks and Geeks.

I hated the Transformers movie.

He seemed like a HUGE douche for the last 10 or so years.

Peanut Butter Falcon was a great role for him, despite the...mehness of the movie.

Actually excited about Honey Boy. He still seems like a dick, but less of one.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 08:59:26 AM »
A lot of big name actors share a quality with politicians making them amazingly congenial. It's fascinating to me whether or not people who are so good at dealing with others choose to put themselves out there, or if putting themselves out there all the time makes them good at being personable. We've all heard about how good [past] presidents tend to be a connecting with people at a personal level; making them feel like the center of the universe. Good actors do that too. Tom Cruise, creepy fuck that he is, is amazingly good with people. He'll go on chat shows and takeover the conversation, making it more about the interviewer than himself, or bonding with the audience. I've seen him on Graham Norton make the other guests the stars of the show. He seems genuinely fascinated by what they have to say. There was a viral interview a while back with the ridiculously hot Mila Kunis conducted by some college kid who couldn't get 3 words out, presumably because of the aforementioned hotness. Within 30 seconds she saw what was going on and took over the interview, putting him at ease, discussing shared experiences, and generally being a all around likeable person while making the kid feel like fucking Superman. I stumbled across a video of David Lee Roth interviewing Al and Eddie. It struck me as really strange, but it turns out that Dave's actually really good at connecting with people, even ones he hates. I've never heard anybody describe LeBeuf as likeable, but it wouldn't surprise me if he couldn't muster that same quality. He seems quite willing to put himself out there for all to see.

Something else that intrigues me is actors who can go onstage and just talk for a few hours. Musicians like to do this, as well. Again, it goes with the territory of "putting yourself out there." We've all seen videos of Henry Rollins just rambling and telling stories, and the guy's really good at it. Kevin Smith is probably better. Wil Wheaton, mentioned above, has made his post TNG career basically all about being a really cool guy. I've seen videos of him playing D&D with like-minded nerds in front of packed theaters because he's a naturally entertaining guy.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2019, 09:09:07 AM »
I'm pretty sure I've seen that Roth/Van Halens clip, and I agree.  Robert Plant is another one (though he's interesting in that he is oozing of charisma, and makes you feel like you're sharing deep secrets, but actually reveals very very little). 

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 09:16:32 AM »
Something else that intrigues me is actors who can go onstage and just talk for a few hours. Musicians like to do this, as well.

I saw Bruce Dickinson's spoken tour to promote his book and he was amazing. Engaging, funny, witty, of course it helped being a fan of the guy but it was a legit entertaining show, and I really mean "show" as in something nice and entertaining to see, and not just "dude I like talks about a book I've read".  He's just that good at engaging crowds no matter what the context.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2019, 09:31:43 AM »
I notice a lot of actresses of the "younger generation" who get serious parts and get respect and Oscars have slightly deeper or huskier voices than the regular women I know. Scarlett Johansson, Emma Stone, Marion Cotillard, Jennifer Lawrence. Charlize Theron, and many others. I think the question of whether you wanna listen to someone for a longer period of time rests a lot in the natural qualities of the voice.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2019, 12:34:54 PM »
Even though she is one of the goddesses of our time, Jennifer Aniston always seems like a boring interviewee.  On the flip side, any interview with Emilia Clarke is entertaining as heck thanks to her naturally cheery and down-to-earth personality.

Leo DiCaprio seems like a boring guy to interview as well, probably because he keeps it to a minimum as a way of staying guarded.  When the Tarantino flick was out a few months ago, I saw an interview with three main stars, and Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie were far more interesting.

Mark Wahlberg strikes me as a dick in just about any interview I see with him, which should be no surprise if you know his history; listening to him talk gets old really quickly.  On the other hand, despite being super nice guys, I could listen to Bryan Cranston and Tom Hanks talk all day.

Offline Harmony

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 02:43:12 PM »
It doesn't strike me as at all odd that actors and musicians are natural born story-tellers and do it well - even when talking about their own lives.  I think that for many, that is what drives them to do what they do for careers.  :P

The comparison to politicians is interesting and not just a few actors have made that traverse in careers.  I guess they are both self-serving in their own ways but I don't really think of politicians as story-tellers.  More like "professional influencers" <--- a recent 'profession' that I find highly suspect and annoying in relation to social media.

The last interview I heard with DLR was on WTF with Marc Maron.  He's very likeable but jezus that dude can talk non-stop in a very manic-type fashion.  I love WTF podcasts for really getting to know a celebrity (sometimes even politicians!).  Maron has a talent for putting people at ease and opening up about some very deep and personal things.  I think Stern is good at this too.

Anyone ever catch episodes of Inside the Actor's Studio?  It's changed a bit from the original format with James Lipton.  Now it's famous people interviewing famous people.  I'm in the middle of Kelsey Grammer interviewing James Burrows.  It's less structured than you might expect and sometimes the actor's just yammer on - which is sort of interesting.  Al Pacino pretty much rambled all over Ellen Burstyn and it was fairly amusing to watch.  More than a few times he had to shut himself up when she couldn't bring herself to stop him mid-story. 
Just another member of Gaia's intramural baseball squad

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 03:05:00 PM »

The comparison to politicians is interesting and not just a few actors have made that traverse in careers.  I guess they are both self-serving in their own ways but I don't really think of politicians as story-tellers.  More like "professional influencers" <--- a recent 'profession' that I find highly suspect and annoying in relation to social media.
Yeah, that's why I kind of separated the two out.  But I do think the same quality of presenting sincerity is present in both. People who've met Bill Clinton always tell the same story. That he hung on their every word like they were the most important person in the world. I'd really be surprised if both Obama and Bush didn't have the same effect on people. It's a quality I've seen from plenty of actors, as well. I'll see if I can find that interview with Cruise, but I thought he seemed captivated by people who were nowhere near his standing. You'll see a lot of them on the chat shows coming off as real people rather than interviewees and it makes you want to like them (Cruise excepted). I suppose actors and politicians are both in the business of being liked, so it makes sense that the good ones are exceptional people persons. I just wonder which came first.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Dream Team

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2019, 07:05:06 PM »
There’s been a series on lately called something like “Actors on Actors”. Had episodes like Sam Jackson - Michael Keaton, Scarjo - Chris Evans, and a bunch of other heavy hitters. Pretty entertaining, and sometimes enlightening.

Offline soupytwist

• Star Trekkin
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2019, 02:24:17 AM »

In most of these interviews I've watched Lebeouf addresses what a jerk he had been in the past. Talks about the 'anger' issues he had. The fascinating thing about these interviews he's been giving is the level of self awareness he seems to have now. It's just odd and refreshing to listen to someone essentially be honest with themselves.

Anger issues was more Clive Owens problem - so intense on set, flying of the handle at the smallest thing, making everyone nervous.   Shia (for the record my brother in law worked on 'Eagle Eye') and Vin were total douche bags, treating everyone like crap and quite happy to bully and belittle.   I'm not saying people can't change - but most of this sounds like self promotion by a guy who loves talking about his favorite subject - himself.    I mean Keanu seems like an awesome guy - but all this comes from other peoples experiences meeting or working with him, not Keanu talking about himself.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2019, 03:35:47 AM »
For example one thing I read about Keanu Reeves came from a kid working at a cinema; Keanu walked in, he recognized him, and offered him his employee discount so that, by having Keanu signing it, he would have his autograph.

Keanu refused because simply he didn't work there, then he came back a couple of minutes later saying "I realized you probably wanted my autograph, so I signed this", which was the receipt for an ice cream that he tossed away. He bought an ice cream he didn't want just to let a kid have his autograph.

:metal

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2019, 08:18:31 AM »

Anger issues was more Clive Owens problem - so intense on set, flying of the handle at the smallest thing, making everyone nervous.   Shia (for the record my brother in law worked on 'Eagle Eye') and Vin were total douche bags, treating everyone like crap and quite happy to bully and belittle.   I'm not saying people can't change - but most of this sounds like self promotion by a guy who loves talking about his favorite subject - himself.    I mean Keanu seems like an awesome guy - but all this comes from other peoples experiences meeting or working with him, not Keanu talking about himself.

I've heard that a lot about Vin Diesel.   That makes me sad, since I kind of liked him in the early Fast And Furious movies (yes, I'm that guy: they died when Paul Walker died).   

Incidentally, I have the reddit app on my iPad, and every once in a while I get a suggestion for a trending thread, and yesterday I got a notice about a thread:  "Normal people that have dated celebrities", and it was maybe 35, 40 posts from people that dated or knew someone that dated, someone famous.   Generally speaking, "Big 4" athletes came off the best, musicians somewhere in between - nice enough but maybe a little weird - and actors/actresses the worst.  The prevailing comment?  In front of people, awesome, charming, pleasant, but in "real life", neurotic, insecure, prone to anger and depression.   

I know, I know, not scientific, but it's interesting.   There IS a difference, too, between "athlete", "musician", and "actor" in terms of craft.  I can will myself into being a decent athlete, I can will myself into being a decent musician, I don't know that I can will myself into being a decent actor. 

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2019, 08:35:48 AM »
I'm not saying people can't change - but most of this sounds like self promotion by a guy who loves talking about his favorite subject - himself.    I mean Keanu seems like an awesome guy - but all this comes from other peoples experiences meeting or working with him, not Keanu talking about himself.

I can totally see that angle. And, as far as Keanu....I don't think I've read a single 'bad' thing about him. It seems anyone who has had any direct contact with him do nothing but sing his praises.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2019, 09:08:15 AM »
I think actors also are more distant and less relatable on a personal level. It's so nice to be a music fan of a genre relatively obscure - you can wait for your favorite musicians at the tourbus and chat with them. You can't wait for an actor outside a movie theatre, and when you do meet them, it's by chance encounter or among other shouting fans on a red carpet event (that's how I "met" some Game of Thrones star - going by their characters to make it easier, I saw Ser Davos and the Stark sisters but managed to get a picture only with Davos, the girls eluded me).

Even with Dream Theater I bet that, say, Jordan Rudess - if he has time and he's in the mood - reads the comments below his impromptu videos he posts on FB, maybe he doesn't reply but there's the chance that I write something to him and he actually reads it. Actors are more distant in this sense.

On a little tangent, I think actors is one of the categories for which social media kinda sucks, because they're so famous that they are swamped by messages everyday, how can you read them all even if you want it? they post whatever and three minutes later there are 1000 comments and a thousand likes and you scroll them all and mainly they're "OMG U SO HOT", "Luv", random emoticons, and the occasional insult. Discussions below musicians posts are more approachable and even readable by the bands, I don't usually comment on DT's official FB page posts but with a quick browse you can get a decent idea of how the fanbase reacts. Even a household drumming name like MP has time to personally check  the messages, heck he even liked a couple of my replies to him sometimes. I don't think it works the same for worldwide famous actors, not sure they can even find discussions going on among all the mess of comments.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2019, 09:39:29 AM »
you can wait for your favorite musicians at the tourbus and chat with them.

I will say that when my sons and I got to meet all the DT guys this past summer in Nashville....waiting at their tour bus.....they were all very cordial....very appreciative and provided us a great experience and memory. And that was on the heels of them having a before and after show Meet and Greet AND the (3) hour show itself.

JLB talked one on one with me and my two sons for a solid 10 minutes. just chatting like he'd known us for a decade. He was incredible. Mangini held court with about six or seven of us standing around him....very funny and talked to all of us. JP, JMX and JR took pics with us and were appreciative of our compliments but were visibly 'tired'. Especially JR....so they were polite with the dozen or so fans that had waited for them but they were also pretty interested in calling it a night and getting some rest.

I think JLB would still be out there talking to us were he not essentially forced to get on the bus  :lol

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2019, 10:59:30 AM »
Michael Schenker's band was like that (Michael himself hopped into a taxi and bolted).  I smoked two cigarettes with Gary Barden talking about New England weather (I didn't smoke, but he did).   Chris Glen and Ted McKenna (RIP) easily spent a half an hour on a sidewalk in New York City at midnight in February shooting the shit, making jokes, taking pictures (I photo-bombed a photo of Chris and Ted with a fan, and Ted seemed to find that very amusing; thankfully the fan did as well).   Doogie looked miserable, but I heard he wasn't feeling well, and for a singer who's not feeling well, a midnight sidewalk in NYC in February is not the place to be.  Graham didn't really hang outside too long either, but he's 90, so I give him a pass as well. 

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2019, 12:23:38 PM »
I cannot watch any movie that Seth Rogen is in, even if it's a good movie.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2019, 12:26:34 PM »

40-Year Old Virgin is a classic, but I am probably on board otherwise.  He seems like a good guy in general, but he's not much of an actor, and interviews with him are impossible to watch thanks to his super annoying natural laugh.

Offline Adami

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2019, 12:30:24 PM »
My ex-girlfriend had a HUGE crush on Seth Rogen.

Any idea what that does to your self-esteem? The girl who chose you would also choose Seth Rogen.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2019, 12:31:35 PM »

Any idea what that does to your self-esteem? The girl who chose you would also choose Seth Rogen.

:rollin

Man, I love Seth Rogen. I get why some people don't like him but seriously - This Is The End and Pineapple Express are two of my favorite movies ever (spoiled my top 20 film list, not like many people are following though  :lol). Guy's genuinely hilarious to me and I don't mind his laugh, but I guess it's easy for a stoner to enjoy him. EDIT: However, I do not like the films where he tries to be serious or dramatic, or less than his usual self. Neighbors? No thanks. That Christmas movie he did? Nope. But the stupid stoner comedies, even Sausage Party? Dying of laughter.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2019, 12:31:47 PM »
A girlfriend I had years ago thought Quentin Tarantino was attractive. :eek :eek

Offline Adami

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2019, 12:32:33 PM »

:rollin

Man, I love Seth Rogen. I get why some people don't like him but seriously - This Is The End and Pineapple Express are two of my favorite movies ever (spoiled my top 20 film list, not like many people are following though  :lol). Guy's genuinely hilarious to me and I don't mind his laugh, but I guess it's easy for a stoner to enjoy him.

Oh I like him too. But I don’t want to bang him.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2019, 12:57:12 PM »

40-Year Old Virgin is a classic, but I am probably on board otherwise.  He seems like a good guy in general, but he's not much of an actor, and interviews with him are impossible to watch thanks to his super annoying natural laugh.

He has such a minor role that I can deal with it.  It's mostly his leading roles that i just can't deal with.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2019, 04:22:21 PM »
I think Seth's laugh is a pot laugh. I say that because once Kevin Smith became a wake and baker, he all of a sudden got a bad case of Seth Rogen laugh. It bugs the crap out of me.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2019, 06:02:53 AM »
I think actors also are more distant and less relatable on a personal level. It's so nice to be a music fan of a genre relatively obscure - you can wait for your favorite musicians at the tourbus and chat with them. You can't wait for an actor outside a movie theatre, and when you do meet them, it's by chance encounter or among other shouting fans on a red carpet event (that's how I "met" some Game of Thrones star - going by their characters to make it easier, I saw Ser Davos and the Stark sisters but managed to get a picture only with Davos, the girls eluded me).
Even big pop stars are reachable sometimes. There's not a snowball's chance in hell you could interact with Beyonce or Madonna. But Cher is super active on her Twitter, and so are some younger generation stars like Ariana Grande - she's literally on there replying to tweens and teens every day and makes them feel valued as fans. Taylor Swift confirms and spreads fan analyses of her songs, answers questions, and invites fans to her homes in different states and even rentals in other countries to premiere her new album. I bet if you wrote most other pop stars a nice email, you'd stand a chance of getting a reply.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2019, 06:55:36 AM »
Well, that's nice. I was speaking generally of course, I'm sure many big names are approachable just as the musicians of the metal scene.

And about Beyonce and Madonna... even if they wanted to, where do they even begin with the thousands and thousands of messages online or with crazy crowds outside a venue? either you stop for a selfie and autograph for everyone, and that paralyzes a part of the town, or you just sign a random paper from the person nearest to you and then off in the limousine.