Poll

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE song!

Peaceful Harbor
9 (75%)
Cosmic Symphony
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 28, 2019, 12:53:13 PM

Author Topic: Flying Colors Survivor 2019 - Second Nature - FINAL ROUND!!!  (Read 562 times)

Online The Letter M

Flying Colors Survivor 2019 - Second Nature - FINAL ROUND!!!
« on: November 26, 2019, 12:53:13 PM »
Second Nature
Peaceful Harbor
Cosmic Symphony

Round 6's Results:
Bombs Away 6 (40%)
The Fury Of My Love 6 (40%)

Peaceful Harbor 3 (20%)

03. Bombs Away
      The Fury Of My Love
05. Mask Machine
06. A Place In Your World
07. One Love Forever
08. Lost Without You
09. Open Up Your Eyes

Well, BA and TFOML are both out and tied for third place and go to the Consolation Rounds. This means we are at the FINAL ROUND, and regardless of who wins this round, both songs will go on to the FINALS, just like last time in 2014!

The first round for THIRD DEGREE will go up tomorrow and will run for 3 days, just so everyone can get their votes in before and after Thanksgiving, if you'll be busy celebrating it that is.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Online MirrorMask

Re: Flying Colors Survivor 2019 - Second Nature - FINAL ROUND!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 12:57:40 PM »
Well, may Peaceful Harbor win then.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Fritzinger

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 11:07:02 PM »
Shit, I accidentally clicked the wrong one. Can I undo this? I meant to click Peaceful Harbour... I voted for all the DT polls and there you always have to chose your favourite one, and here it's your least favourite one :D Ah well, it's 7 in the morning here.

Anyway, for me Cosmic Symphony is the clearly better song here, but I screwed up, sry.
any rock can be made to roll

Offline Mladen

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 01:52:31 AM »
Clearly Peaceful Harbor.

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 08:25:35 AM »
Peaceful Harbor
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Online The Letter M

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 08:53:18 AM »
Shit, I accidentally clicked the wrong one. Can I undo this? I meant to click Peaceful Harbour... I voted for all the DT polls and there you always have to chose your favourite one, and here it's your least favourite one :D Ah well, it's 7 in the morning here.

Anyway, for me Cosmic Symphony is the clearly better song here, but I screwed up, sry.

If the vote change affects the outcome, I'll correct it in the end, but it doesn't seem like CS is in any danger of losing so far! :tup

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!