Author Topic: "Supergroup stigma?"  (Read 3556 times)

Offline gzarruk

Re: "Supergroup stigma?"
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2019, 07:08:27 PM »
Fun fact, Niacin is another name for Vitamin B3.  I listened to three albums of music featuring the Hammond B-3 and the connection still had to be pointed out to me. :facepalm:

That was like the first thing mentioned in every review and group info I came across.  ;)

I've never even seen a review on this band. Found one of the CD's in the used bin about 20 years ago, saw who was in the band and bought it without hearing a note. Based on that, I've been buying whenever I see one I don't have and have never been disappointed..

It looks like the band hasn't been active for at least 10 years. No idea why they aren't together anymore. Organik was the last album and that was released in 2006.

They released an album, Krush, in 2013.

Thanks. Guess I need to track that one down.  How is it?

Haven't listened to it, honestly.
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
Re: "Supergroup stigma?"
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2019, 11:44:23 AM »
Fun fact, Niacin is another name for Vitamin B3.  I listened to three albums of music featuring the Hammond B-3 and the connection still had to be pointed out to me. :facepalm:

That was like the first thing mentioned in every review and group info I came across.  ;)

I've never even seen a review on this band. Found one of the CD's in the used bin about 20 years ago, saw who was in the band and bought it without hearing a note. Based on that, I've been buying whenever I see one I don't have and have never been disappointed..

It looks like the band hasn't been active for at least 10 years. No idea why they aren't together anymore. Organik was the last album and that was released in 2006.

They released an album, Krush, in 2013.

Thanks. Guess I need to track that one down.  How is it?

Haven't listened to it, honestly.

Still going to try and track it down.  I'm sure it will be as good as the others.