Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: November 17, 2019, 04:38:17 AM

Destiny Of Chaos

Black Clouds and Silver Linings Album Tournament

Quarterfinals
4. A Nightmare to Remember defeats 5. The Best of Times 25-11 
3. Wither defeats 6. A Rite of Passage 29-7

Semifinals

Please vote for the song that you'd like to see win each match.

1. The Count of Tuscany vs. 4. A Nightmare to Remember
2. The Shattered Fortress vs. 3. Wither

I will only vote to break a tie.

48 hours to vote.

MirrorMask

hefdaddy42

1. The Count of Tuscany vs. 4. A Nightmare to Remember - NO VOTE
3. Wither
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

krands85

Quote from: TheCountOfNYC on November 15, 2019, 05:15:54 AM
Top seeds.
The first match would have been my final, but it doesn't really matter as I think there's probably gonna be one winner of the tournament.
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww

Northern Lion

pg1067

pg1067

Nice to see Next Match Below get some love!

What's odd about this is that (as of the time I write this) TCOT and ANTR have a combined 30 votes and Wither and TSF have a combined 30 votes, so it doesn't seem like someone accidentally clicked it instead of ANTR or TSF.

MirrorMask

Well, the choices are multiple so you can vote for the songs in the two matches AND "Next Match Below".

I agree that the most logical explanation would be a mis-click, but evidently the error happened and at the same time the vote for an actual song was still given.

The Letter M

Quote from: MirrorMask on November 16, 2019, 01:02:16 AM
Well, the choices are multiple so you can vote for the songs in the two matches AND "Next Match Below".

I agree that the most logical explanation would be a mis-click, but evidently the error happened and at the same time the vote for an actual song was still given.

I don't think so, since both matches' votes add up to 33 votes each, and the poll says 34 voters voted, so whoever voted for NEXT MATCH BELOW was intentionally trolling. :lol

-Marc.

MirrorMask

Ah, ok then  :lol must have been a creative way to show disdain for the album as a whole  :P