Author Topic: Mike the Music Snob: "Good Metal vs Bad Metal" (Panic Attack vs Dunkelheit)  (Read 880 times)

Offline WildRanger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VjGSHPKnTE

What do you think about his review on those two songs? Do you agree with him?
Is Burzum's Dunkelheit musically bad metal compared to Dream Theater's Panic Attack?

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
no clue because anyone listening to burzum in 2019 is willingly ignoring (or is in support of) the fact that varg is a murdering fascist scumbag waste of human flesh whose music has no artistic merit

can't you just leave a youtube comment instead of bringing trash like this here?

Offline Architeuthis

Huhh??  ???
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
I don’t like much of Burzum, but Dunkelheit is fucking awesome.

But I think you already knew you’re asking a really silly question before hitting “Post” to be completely honest
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
I just added WildRanger to my ignore list and somehow ended up looking at the profiles of the other four people on my ignore list. And I noticed that Kotowboy's registration date on this forum is November 03, 2007.

Happy 12-years anniversary of registration on DTF, Kotowboy!
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Isn’t Kotowboy banned though?
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
Two different things

Dunkelheit is an awesome song in the black metal genre. Panic Attack is an awesome song in the prog genre.
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline IDontNotDoThings

I just added WildRanger to my ignore list and somehow ended up looking at the profiles of the other four people on my ignore list. And I noticed that Kotowboy's registration date on this forum is November 03, 2007.

Yes, but he lives on in spirit.

Also from memory, it's his birthday on the 7th, so happy early birthday, Kotowboy! ;D
ドリームシアターはあまり好きではありませんが、ペンと紙を持っていたので、なんてこった。

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni

Yes, but he lives on in spirit.

Also from memory, it's his birthday on the 7th, so happy early birthday, Kotowboy! ;D

His account showed as being online though, so there's that.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.