Author Topic: In Flames  (Read 75892 times)

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Re: In Flames
« Reply #700 on: September 07, 2023, 02:35:04 PM »
Tis true, don’t want to arouse the entirety of DTF in one single photo, I get it.

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #701 on: September 07, 2023, 02:35:49 PM »
Yeah, "Stand Ablaze" is one of my favorites of theirs.  With Broderick it's the first time ever that they'd had a guitarist who has the chops to pull off the "December Flower" solo. Maybe Henrik Danhage could have done it when he toured with them for a bit.  But the solo is essential to the song.  Frederik Johansson was incredible.

Huh!  When did this happen?  I never knew about it.

During part of the Come Clarity tour. 

Offline Glasser

« Reply #702 on: September 07, 2023, 03:30:50 PM »
Nah I kid.  No one could ever be that handsome and sexy.

I Still Remember Someone Else? Is this song complete? You can record You Don't Remember, I'll Never Forget as the B-side.  :lol

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #703 on: September 07, 2023, 03:42:21 PM »
Yeah, "Stand Ablaze" is one of my favorites of theirs.  With Broderick it's the first time ever that they'd had a guitarist who has the chops to pull off the "December Flower" solo. Maybe Henrik Danhage could have done it when he toured with them for a bit.  But the solo is essential to the song.  Frederik Johansson was incredible.

Looks like it was just for the North American dates in late '06-early '07.  Bjorn's wife was having their second child, and Jesper was out for "personal reason" (I think in retrospect we probably know that was likely a bout of alcoholism now?).  So Danhage and Engelin filled in.  Most of the footage that comes up on Youtube is incredibly shitty looking and sounding, but this at least shows them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne24xfKMM98

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #704 on: September 08, 2023, 04:31:04 AM »
Tis true, don’t want to arouse the entirety of DTF in one single photo, I get it.

Yes.....this man does indeed get it.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #705 on: September 08, 2023, 04:31:40 AM »

Nice.  Never knew that.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #706 on: September 08, 2023, 04:32:27 AM »
Nah I kid.  No one could ever be that handsome and sexy.

I Still Remember Someone Else? Is this song complete? You can record You Don't Remember, I'll Never Forget as the B-side.  :lol

I think my song would be the b-side mate.  :lol