Author Topic: Looking for a Neal Morse Inner Circle CD: "? - Roine's Love Mix"  (Read 443 times)

Offline Cocopjojo

• Astral Traveler
Looking for a Neal Morse Inner Circle CD: "? - Roine's Love Mix"
« on: September 17, 2019, 10:27:51 PM »
I thought maybe this should go in the bootlegs subforum, but it's not really a bootleg, as it was released by Neal through the Inner Circle.

I've been an Inner Circle member since Day 1, but recently I realized that I'm missing a few discs. Of the 5 I'm missing, I was able to order 4 from the "back catalog" section of the Radiant Store. But the January 2009 release - "? - Roine's Love Mix" (Roine Stolt's mix of the Question Mark Album) isn't available, and hasn't been for several years. It's not looking like they're going to get it back in stock.

Are any of you Inner Circle members who have it and would be willing to burn me a copy, or upload it somewhere for me to grab? I will gladly pay shipping/convenience fee/whatever!

Offline ich bin besser

• DT.net Veteran
Re: Looking for a Neal Morse Inner Circle CD: "? - Roine's Love Mix"
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 09:52:06 AM »
Check your inbox.  :hat
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Re: Looking for a Neal Morse Inner Circle CD: "? - Roine's Love Mix"
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 09:53:15 AM »
Check you inbox.  :hat

Hooray!

Glad you (apparently) found what you were looking for, dude. (Tommy Firewings here  :biggrin:)
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"