Author Topic: Dream Theater not in Belgium in 2020?  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Eroma

Dream Theater not in Belgium in 2020?
« on: September 14, 2019, 05:01:37 AM »
I was very exited to hear that DT was comming to Europe early 2020. Imagine my dissapointment to not find a Belgian date.
No Belgium next year? The land of 1000 beers, great food, 3 official languages. South for french, ask James, he knows.
I admit that the last concerts were a bit boor in audiance numbers but still, there's smaller venues :-)

I hope DT will be able to squeeze in a BE concert somewhere in between Holland, Germany, France, UK. I would be there ....

Yours.

Offline Blokhut

Re: Dream Theater not in Belgium in 2020?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 03:24:36 AM »
I was very exited to hear that DT was comming to Europe early 2020. Imagine my dissapointment to not find a Belgian date.
No Belgium next year? The land of 1000 beers, great food, 3 official languages. South for french, ask James, he knows.
I admit that the last concerts were a bit boor in audiance numbers but still, there's smaller venues :-)

I hope DT will be able to squeeze in a BE concert somewhere in between Holland, Germany, France, UK. I would be there ....

Yours.

I was hoping for a DT - gig at GMM 2019 as well. I guessed both (DT and GMM) scheduals would have allow it.

Maybe you're able to visit the Amsterdam - show? They were in Gent last june BTW. OTOH, the beer - argument alone should be a reason to visit Belgium  :tup

I saw them in Brussels in march 2016, the venue was pretty packed though
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 04:07:41 AM by Blokhut »