Author Topic: The Stand  (Read 9607 times)

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
The Stand
« on: September 12, 2019, 01:34:23 PM »
I knew that they were making a 10 part miniseries of it, but until today I didn't know any of it had been cast. Since a ton of people read the novel, and plenty of them saw the original ~6 hour miniseries, I reckon people will be somewhat opinionated about the casting of this one. By now everybody has a mental image of these characters. Personally, I was hoping they'd recruit mostly nobody's. People who best match the characters rather than people who will attract attention/viewers. Casting well known people usually means shoehorning some personality traits together. Doesn't look like they're going that route, though.

So far we've got:

James Marsden    ...     Stu Redman      
Whoopi Goldberg  ..     Mother Abagail      
Ian Hawes    ...     Plague Victim      
Amber Heard    ...     Nadine Cross      
Greg Kinnear    ...     Glen Bateman      
Marilyn Manson             
Alexander Skarsgård    ...     Randall Flagg      
Odessa Young    ...     Frannie Goldsmith      
Henry Zaga    ...     Nick Andros

Whoopie Golderberg will be perfect. Excellent choice. The rest of them I either don't know or I'm not crazy about. Skarsgard might work out as Flagg, I've never actually seen him in anything that I know of, but I see both Flagg and Redman as more rugged types, rather than the pretty types that have been cast. I never really envisioned Frannie as being the hot type, which seems to be what they're going for with this Odessa Young gal. And while I like Kinear, he doesn't seem grizzled enough to be as cynical as Bateman needs to be.

What say people? Folks here almost certainly have more familiarity with these people than I.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
Re: The Stand
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 01:41:06 PM »
Very exciting news. I love The Stand and am looking forward to more.

Whoopi works. I'm not really familiar with the other ones besides Marsden, who I think will make a great stu.

Offline kaos2900

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 02:16:18 PM »
I'm also very excited for this. Just re-read the book a few months back and I really hope they do it justice.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 03:12:24 PM »
Three more people I'm not familar with.

Jovan Adepo--Larry Underwood
Owen Teague--Harold Lauder
Brad William Henke--Cobb

Larry's black now, and that's actually a pretty clever thing. It adds the necessary diversity and in a very plausible way. Larry's the perfect choice for that. Owen Teague looks suitably goofy to play Harold, but he's a skinny guy. One of the few problems I had with the first miniseries was that they never really showed Harold's transformation from dweeb to Hawk. Losing a bunch of weight was big part of that.

Lloyd's the character I'm most interested in. He was one of the most complex characters in the book, and as much as I liked Miguel Ferrer in the 94 version, he was mostly an afterthought.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline vtgrad

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 03:26:43 PM »
Although Bart is right and no cast could ever top a person's imagination of a character, the early nineties series did a fine job for me... though I think they screwed up Frannie's character with Ringwald.  It was a bit tongue and cheek but was good for the Nineties and I still enjoy it to this day; so much so that my wife and I try to watch it once a year.

That said, Ruby Dee will forever hold the place of Mother for me but I'm sure Whoopi will do just fine.  The rest of the cast honestly looks great as well, though I hope that Flagg is portrayed with a darker tone this time and Manson has to be Trash if he's in it  :lol

SK has supposedly written an alternate ending (different from Book and previous series) with a coda as well; my hope is that the coda is Flagg's ending in the book.  That ending on the beach as well as Trash's trip west in the expanded book are my two favorite parts of the story.  I'd love to see The Kidd fit in somewhere...  you believe that happy crappy?

Lloyd's tough... I honestly can't think of anyone I'd like to see play his part. 
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."  Ecclesiastes 12:13

Now with Twitler taking a high end steak of this caliber and insulting the cow that died for it by having it well done just shows zero respect for the product, which falls right in line with the amount of respect he shows for pretty much everything else.- Lonestar

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 03:45:58 PM »
I have Manson pegged as the shouting guy. Trash is the other reasonable possibility, but he's a big enough character that they'd probably want a proper actor there.

Although Bart is right and no cast could ever top a person's imagination of a character, the early nineties series did a fine job for me... though I think they screwed up Frannie's character with Ringwald.  It was a bit tongue and cheek but was good for the Nineties and I still enjoy it to this day; so much so that my wife and I try to watch it once a year.
I thought the 94 version was excellent. Watched it a couple of months ago. Harold and Larry were the two that didn't really work for me. To a lesser extent Glenn, as I didn't think he was jaded enough (and Walston certainly could have been). As for Ringwald, I thought she was fine. My picture of Frannie was that she was rather plain, and MR fit that bill nicely. That's why I'm not sold on casting a generic hot chick in the part.

my hope is that the coda is Flagg's ending in the book.
That's my guess, and I'd love to see it, as well.
E.F. Benson

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 04:11:35 PM »
Whoopi is an excellent choice for Mother Abigail. I also think the Marsden and Amber Heard are pretty well cast.

The rest I am not that familiar with, if at all.

Either way, I LOVE the mini-series and will definitely be watching this.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 06:00:40 PM »
I read The Stand while I was in college (late 80's). Not only do I not know the actors, I don't even remember the characters. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 06:15:09 PM »
I would like to read the book. God knows I aint gonna make it through it, but I might check out the audiobook.

Really loved the miniseries as a kid.

Offline ronnibran

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 07:12:09 PM »
I love the original miniseries, I consider it one of my favorite movies.  Not thrilled to hear about a remake.  Remakes are almost always disappointing, it seems like it's easier to make them than something original maybe...  Total Recall, It, Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...  All horrible remakes (well, first It movie was good, but second was pretty crappy IMO).  I probably won't check this out, but we'll see.  The first The Stand was just soooo good that this one almost has to be a disappointment.

This thread needed a negative Neddy.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 08:38:55 PM »
I am a huge fan of the novel and I think the miniseries was great. And I had no idea this was in the works! A few casting thoughts: I think the miniseries did the casting quite well.

Stu: Big Gary Sinise fan and he nailed it.
Fran: I echo EB's thoughts about how Molly Ringwald captured her plainness. She was the "small town girl next door."
Flagg: I thought Flagg was great. Has that guy been in anything else?
Glen: Mr. Hand did a fine job, even if he brought a little lightheartedness to the part.
Julie Lawry: Had a big crush on Shawnee Smith.
Larry: I have no idea who that guy was or what else he's done, but I thought he delivered an A+ performance in a very complex role. Possibly my MVP.
Lloyd: Again EB: "Lloyd's the character I'm most interested in. He was one of the most complex characters in the book, and as much as I liked Miguel Ferrer in the 94 version, he was mostly an afterthought."

Not a groundbreaking statement here but I thing Harold was the worst portrayal. Not sure how much of that I want to lay at the feet of the actor. I don't think they really captured the essence of Harold, and missing that, his whole character arc and betrayal isn't as powerful.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2019, 09:13:25 PM »
I am a huge fan of the novel and I think the miniseries was great. And I had no idea this was in the works! A few casting thoughts: I think the miniseries did the casting quite well.

Stu: Big Gary Sinise fan and he nailed it.
Fran: I echo EB's thoughts about how Molly Ringwald captured her plainness. She was the "small town girl next door."
Flagg: I thought Flagg was great. Has that guy been in anything else?
Glen: Mr. Hand did a fine job, even if he brought a little lightheartedness to the part.
Julie Lawry: Had a big crush on Shawnee Smith.
Larry: I have no idea who that guy was or what else he's done, but I thought he delivered an A+ performance in a very complex role. Possibly my MVP.
Lloyd: Again EB: "Lloyd's the character I'm most interested in. He was one of the most complex characters in the book, and as much as I liked Miguel Ferrer in the 94 version, he was mostly an afterthought."

Not a groundbreaking statement here but I thing Harold was the worst portrayal. Not sure how much of that I want to lay at the feet of the actor. I don't think they really captured the essence of Harold, and missing that, his whole character arc and betrayal isn't as powerful.
Larry as the MVP, eh? I thought the actor that played him did well with the part he was reduced to, but that he wasn't what Larry was really supposed to be. After watching a YT video of the guy I like the direction the new series is going with him.

I just din't think Harold had any depth in the miniseries. They certainly nailed his obnoxiousness, but not much else. There was none of the underlying contempt, and there was no inner conflict when he became a fairly respectable guy in Hawk. In the miniseries he was just a jealous twerp who let a piece of ass turn him into the token bad guy. As cool as buggering Laura San Giacomo would have been, it just didn't seem right. Like Lloyd, that was a wasted opportunity.
E.F. Benson

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2019, 09:26:40 PM »
Larry as the MVP, eh? I thought the actor that played him did well with the part he was reduced to, but that he wasn't what Larry was really supposed to be. After watching a YT video of the guy I like the direction the new series is going with him.

Part of it was the unknown factor. Most of the main cast I was familiar with in some fashion (the other major exception being Flagg). Larry was one of my favorite characters from the novel and to see a complete unknown do well in the part totally impressed me.

I just din't think Harold had any depth in the miniseries. They certainly nailed his obnoxiousness, but not much else. There was none of the underlying contempt, and there was no inner conflict when he became a fairly respectable guy in Hawk. In the miniseries he was just a jealous twerp who let a piece of ass turn him into the token bad guy. As cool as buggering Laura San Giacomo would have been, it just didn't seem right. Like Lloyd, that was a wasted opportunity.

100% agreement.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2019, 11:32:13 PM »
Shit, I didn't even know this was happening. With Picard and this, my CBS all access might justify itself. Gonna leave opinions about the casting aside for now, except that I think Whoopi will be fantastic as Mother.

Online soupytwist

• Star Trekkin
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2019, 01:07:12 AM »
Surprised to see so much love for the original mini series on here - as it was total crap  :biggrin:

Hopefully with the extra time afforded to this version they'll get it closer to the book.

Offline Kwyjibo

• Worse troll than Blabbermouth
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2019, 06:43:15 AM »
Surprised to see so much love for the original mini series on here - as it was total crap  :biggrin:

I wouldn't say it was total crap but from what I remember it was very mediocre. So I'm surprised too how many people seem to love it.

Kinda excited for the new series though.
Must've been Kwyji sending all the wrong songs.   ;D

Offline Harmony

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2019, 08:54:38 AM »
Ugh, I hated the original miniseries, which I have sat through about a half dozen times.  I thought nearly every one of the main characters was miscast with the exception of maybe Ray Walston, Miguel Ferrer, Ossie Davis, and Laura San Giacomo.  Back then IMO the only possible person to play Tom Cullen was Woody Harrelson.  Tom Cullen is the heart of the story.  (Brad William Henke seems too old for the part.)

The whole series felt campy and to me that fact alone ruined the gravitas and importance of King's book.  I hope the new production is better.

I vow to keep an open mind but this book is very special to me.  I want the any production of it to at least do it justice.
Just another member of Gaia's intramural baseball squad

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2019, 10:11:20 AM »
Ugh, I hated the original miniseries, which I have sat through about a half dozen times.  I thought nearly every one of the main characters was miscast with the exception of maybe Ray Walston, Miguel Ferrer, Ossie Davis, and Laura San Giacomo.  Back then IMO the only possible person to play Tom Cullen was Woody Harrelson.  Tom Cullen is the heart of the story.  (Brad William Henke seems too old for the part.)

The whole series felt campy and to me that fact alone ruined the gravitas and importance of King's book.  I hope the new production is better.

I vow to keep an open mind but this book is very special to me.  I want the any production of it to at least do it justice.
Wow. I've never heard of anybody who didn't think Sinise was absolutely prefect. Flagg nearly so. Sinise will be the hardest hurdle for the new miniseries to get over. He kind of set a bar for the whole thing.

And I didn't see "camp." I saw datedness when I watched it a couple of weeks ago, but that's a very different thing.
E.F. Benson

Offline Harmony

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2019, 10:36:35 AM »
Yes, you are right.   'Dated' and 'camp' are 2 very different things.  I 'stand' by my choice of descriptor.   :lol

Sinise was ok.  I like him as an actor.  I don't think it was an acting issue for me - more like a casting issue and a screenplay issue.  And this problem isn't just with King's The Stand.  It impacted many other King works that have been made into movies/miniseries.  There are a few diamonds in the rough to be sure - The Green Mile, Shawshank, The Dead Zone, The Shining, Carrie.  I even give big props to the miniseries 11/22/63 and the series Mr. Mercedes.  But the vast majority of them did not send me at all and many, yes, bordered into "camp" to me.  And that isn't to say that those works aren't entertaining.  Of course they are.  But compared to the books - meh.

King's writing is always way more better as it plays out in my head than any screen rendition could ever be.  I'm certain that my extremely high expectations doesn't help matters.  :D

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2019, 11:17:57 AM »
Following.  This was always my 2nd fave King work... gonna have to pick it up again before this drops.

1153 pages of bliss!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline vtgrad

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2019, 11:53:28 AM »
Following.  This was always my 2nd fave King work... gonna have to pick it up again before this drops.

1153 pages of bliss!

Give the audio book a try as well for some great pacing... any type of commute or yard work/project work flies by with a good audio book!  Although I will say that nothing replaces the feeling of not being able to put the book down when you KNOW you should go to bed.   :lol

For me, Larry was my favorite series character, my favorite Stand character, and my second favorite King character of all time (1st place will always be Roland), so my own standards are high as said by many others.  The 94 series Larry depicted the various internal musings and transformations of his psyche in facial expressions and accent changes (notice he loses that thick NYC accent the farther the series progresses) and I appreciated these subtle changes; the series doesn't give us his full story (Oral Hygienist and kippers are missing  :biggrin:) but I got enough of it to see shades of how deep Larry is to me in the novel.  I agree that Stu is going to be hard to cast to meet the bar set by GS and I'd argue that Flagg may be just as hard to cast to reach the bar that Jamey Sheridan set... I can only hope that Flagg is darker in the new depiction and we get a bit more of his "tittering" laughter.

As mentioned before, I do hope that the coda SK has written is Flagg's ending in the novel; I also hope that we see Stu and Frannie in Hemmingford Home at the end as well... that "coming home" feeling is one of many favorites from the book that the 94 series misses.  I also hope that we see a bit more of the world going to hell because of what's happening... a wide scope like SK takes in the novel. 

CBS should use the soundtrack from the 94 series though... that soundtrack is spectacular!
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."  Ecclesiastes 12:13

Now with Twitler taking a high end steak of this caliber and insulting the cow that died for it by having it well done just shows zero respect for the product, which falls right in line with the amount of respect he shows for pretty much everything else.- Lonestar

Offline Dream Team

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2019, 05:22:30 PM »
Been a LONG time since I read the book. Sorry if I missed it but who’s playing the fire starter guy? Yeah forgot his name.

Offline Harmony

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2019, 05:56:01 PM »
Trashy?  I don't think we know who's playing him yet.

FTR, Alexander Skarsgard is going to be an awesome Walkin' Dude.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2019, 08:07:30 PM »
Back then IMO the only possible person to play Tom Cullen was Woody Harrelson.  Tom Cullen is the heart of the story.  (Brad William Henke seems too old for the part.)

I thought Tom Cullen was well portrayed. Woody in the role would have just been.... Woody. Cullen isn't a dimwitted hillbilly, he is a scared, caring, lost individual. That's not a knock on Woody as an actor, but I don't know if he could have handled the role well.

I can see the "camp" aspect of it - without knowing where the "camp" line ends and the "dated" line starts. I haven't seen it in many years, would be interesting to revisit.

CBS should use the soundtrack from the 94 series though... that soundtrack is spectacular!

Good call on the soundtrack. I recall the music with the 4 men head off on their stand at the end of Ep3. Beautiful.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2019, 09:53:37 AM »
One thing I always wondered. What was Flagg's endgame? Just destroy the opposition and rule the earth? Or was there more to it?

I've only ever seen the mini series and even that was awhile ago. I know he wanted to have a child which I am guessing was going to be an Anti-christ analogue?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 10:12:30 AM by Phoenix87x »

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2019, 12:59:35 PM »
They should’ve castes Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flagg.  :biggrin:

#notreallyjoking
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2019, 02:05:56 PM »
When mcconaughey was announced for Dark tower I was really excited and I think he did a great job. He came off as strong, menacing and not to be screwed with. Its a shame that movie only scraps the surface of the saga. I would still really like to see a solid Dark Tower adaptation.

And I Just started listening to the audiobook of The Stand. Holy crap does it go WAY deeper into character relationships  :lol   and that's not a bad thing.

So far so good
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 03:20:32 PM by Phoenix87x »

Offline vtgrad

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2019, 09:20:51 AM »
One thing I always wondered. What was Flagg's endgame? Just destroy the opposition and rule the earth? Or was there more to it?

I've only ever seen the mini series and even that was awhile ago. I know he wanted to have a child which I am guessing was going to be an Anti-christ analogue?

My take on Flagg was just chaos.... he cares about what's around him to a degree, but I never saw him thinking past the initial pleasure he associates with chaos.  It's honestly one of the things that makes his character so deep and psychologically terrifying to me; he just wants to watch the world burn, then start "the whole sorry mess" all over again so he can watch it burn... again.  Chaos and worship is as far as he thought, in my estimation, with regard to the "world" of The Stand. 

The DT story gives a hint of RF's endgame, but I think Flagg would just find resumption at the top of the Tower... and the world would burn again.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2019, 09:27:11 AM »
Definitely looking forward to this.  Big fan of the novel (both versions), but I thought the original miniseries was just so-so.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2019, 02:07:21 PM »

My take on Flagg was just chaos.... he cares about what's around him to a degree, but I never saw him thinking past the initial pleasure he associates with chaos.  It's honestly one of the things that makes his character so deep and psychologically terrifying to me; he just wants to watch the world burn, then start "the whole sorry mess" all over again so he can watch it burn... again.  Chaos and worship is as far as he thought, in my estimation, with regard to the "world" of The Stand. 

The DT story gives a hint of RF's endgame, but I think Flagg would just find resumption at the top of the Tower... and the world would burn again.

That makes sense and probably why I find his character so interesting. He's got those Joker like tendencies.

Offline millahh

• Retired Pedantic Bastard
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • RIP Mark
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2019, 02:56:39 PM »
Just re-read The Stand while on vacation.  I'll keep an eye on this, but count me in the camp of nothing of King's put to film truly does justice to the book.

Marsden & Goldberg work.  Kinnear....ehh...I don't see that one.  But who knows.
Quote from: parallax
WHEN WILL YOU ADRESS MY MONKEY ARGUMENT???? NEVER???? THAT\' WHAT I FIGURED.:lol

Offline millahh

• Moderator Emeritus
  • RIP Mark
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2019, 08:10:15 AM »
This has been confusing me for a couple of days, I couldn't figure out who the hell "Cobb" was, but the half-sentence description I found makes it seem like he's a composite of the CDC/military folks from Atlanta/Stovington.
WHEN WILL YOU ADRESS MY MONKEY ARGUMENT???? NEVER???? THAT\' WHAT I FIGURED.:lol

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2019, 09:29:50 AM »
This has been confusing me for a couple of days, I couldn't figure out who the hell "Cobb" was, but the half-sentence description I found makes it seem like he's a composite of the CDC/military folks from Atlanta/Stovington.
The guy I listed above as Cobb is actually playing Tom Cullin. That was a misprint from whoever I quoted it from. However, somebody else is playing "Cobb." My hunch is that he's part of Flagg's Vegas crew, along with Whitney. Not sure, though.

With 10 hours there's no need to make composite characters. There's time enough for everybody.
E.F. Benson

Offline millahh

• Moderator Emeritus
  • RIP Mark
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2019, 11:09:43 AM »
The guy I listed above as Cobb is actually playing Tom Cullin. That was a misprint from whoever I quoted it from. However, somebody else is playing "Cobb." My hunch is that he's part of Flagg's Vegas crew, along with Whitney. Not sure, though.

With 10 hours there's no need to make composite characters. There's time enough for everybody.

Right, I figured out the Cobb/Cullen transposition, but what I found about Cobb was that he is a member of the military placed in charge of Stu Redman...hence my inference about him being a composite of the plague center military types (and presumably he meets his end via chair).

EDIT: "Daniel Sunjata (Rescue Me) will play Cobb, a member of the military tasked with supervising Stu Redman."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 11:41:04 AM by millahh »

Offline vtgrad

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2019, 12:01:45 PM »
I'd like to see Denninger and Dietz's characters reprised in this new version... though I don't know how anyone could top "Bub's" performance of Dietz.  Maybe I'm nostalgic.