Author Topic: 425's Third Roulette v. Fell and rose and tried...  (Read 32455 times)

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
Re: 425's Third Roulette v. Round 1 Impressions
« Reply #175 on: September 15, 2019, 07:11:52 PM »

So, right now, I’m in this position: I really like the vocals on this song, but much of the instrumentation is just not doing anything for me. I think with a different arrangement I would be more inclined to fall for this one.

The adjective that comes to mind for this one is “smooth.” From the subtle guitar work to the vocal melodies to the singer’s emotional delivery, the whole thing just feels so smooth. I’m into it.

I’d definitely characterize this song as something that feels comfortable to me. The vocals are nice, but I worry about the song being a bit too repetitive.

Any of these, likely the first or third one, hopefully the second one.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #176 on: September 16, 2019, 10:51:36 AM »
Really not sure what mine is, other than it not being one of the long ones.

Offline 425

« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2019, 12:04:46 PM »
Results should be coming tonight (Eastern). I guess this is the time when the new tradition is that one would normally post the rankings of each song, but I obviously can't do that for round 1. Is there anything else that hosts are doing these days before posting results?
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2019, 12:12:41 PM »
You could post the writeups and then the results :neverusethis:

Already picking out round 2 submission so I hope my first one didn't tank.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #179 on: September 17, 2019, 12:21:40 PM »
Yep, I'm hoping for results soon because I'm leaving for yet another trip at Thursday and won't be able to send anything until Monday. Give me my 4/10.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #180 on: September 17, 2019, 12:22:14 PM »
the 4/10 is my birthright, tbh

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #181 on: September 17, 2019, 12:24:13 PM »
Count me in the 4/10 expectation group
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2019, 12:34:33 PM »
the 4/10 is my birthright, tbh

We need to do a shitty fantasy sword and sorcery novel or something with this.

--

"And thus, my child, I give you what I knew you always deserved. The 4/10", King 425 said with a proud fatherly smile on his face.

There was a sudden commotion in a crowd gathered to witness such an important event for the kingdom.

"No!", someone shouted. The crowd gasped as a person walked towards the king in hushed silence. His stride was purposeful and his gaze unwavering.

"You might've known me as Parama, the disowned heir of the King.", he said, addressing the crowd. "Now I'm reborn as Cyril, and by the effect of Hirsch, our Holy Guide, I'm here to claim my birthright! You thought you've got rid of me for good, 425? The hell you did. The 4/10 is mine by right, as it always was!"
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #183 on: September 17, 2019, 12:40:27 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #184 on: September 17, 2019, 12:41:50 PM »
and then a dragon crashes the gates to a gnarly power metal riff
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #185 on: September 17, 2019, 12:42:44 PM »
i scare them off by playing brutal tech death using only a mandolin

Offline 425

« Reply #186 on: September 17, 2019, 01:10:56 PM »
The question is whether I should give the 4/10 to Cyril, or Cyril, or both.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #187 on: September 17, 2019, 01:18:46 PM »
Yes.

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #188 on: September 17, 2019, 06:42:46 PM »
And roasts Elite in a magnificent ball of fire. All is right in the world again.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #189 on: September 17, 2019, 08:14:38 PM »
Results should be coming tonight (Eastern). I guess this is the time when the new tradition is that one would normally post the rankings of each song, but I obviously can't do that for round 1. Is there anything else that hosts are doing these days before posting results?
:corn

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #190 on: September 17, 2019, 08:52:48 PM »
:crypt:
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Offline 425

« Reply #191 on: September 17, 2019, 08:54:21 PM »
We'll see. I'm working on them now, but I find that I'm being pretty long-winded right now, so they're taking longer than expected and I may have to finish up in the morning.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #192 on: September 17, 2019, 08:58:51 PM »
as long as i'm assigned the correct score in the end it's all good  :tup

Offline 425

« Reply #193 on: September 17, 2019, 09:00:30 PM »
Cyril: Georgia - Move Systems

it's move systems

4/10
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #194 on: September 17, 2019, 09:05:03 PM »
:2metal:

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2019, 11:34:29 PM »
And roasts Elite in a magnificent ball of fire. All is right in the world again.

But I have The Ocean to protect me.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #196 on: September 17, 2019, 11:35:01 PM »
If it does any good protecting. I have a feeling 425 might not like it because of the vocals :lol
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #197 on: September 17, 2019, 11:43:43 PM »

But I have The Ocean to protect me.
Ah good point :lolpalm:
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #198 on: September 18, 2019, 06:13:11 AM »
GIVE RESULTS NOW

Offline romdrums

« Reply #199 on: September 18, 2019, 06:59:51 AM »
Easy there, killer.  :chill
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #200 on: September 18, 2019, 07:13:51 AM »

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #201 on: September 18, 2019, 07:21:58 AM »
I was hoping to wake up to resultz.  I only hope my current disappointment is not intensified when results do come out.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline 425

« Reply #202 on: September 18, 2019, 07:39:02 AM »
Here they are! A little on the long side, which is why they took a little while longer than I thought. Overall, the round was quite strong, one of those with a lot of songs in the "very good" range. No standout great song, but a lot that I liked pretty well plus a trio that I liked a whole lot. Looking forward to round 2!

TAC: Anabasis - Terminal

Impression: I really love the build-up on this one. I love a long intro like this that slowly increases in intensity. And the later part of this song just feels huge, with big riffs and an awesome anthemic chorus. I’d call this an early round favorite.

I have to say, given our shared status of having Iron Maiden and Dream Theater as the huge formative bands in our lives, it’s always been interesting to me how our tastes seem to very often just miss the mark for each other. That has certainly often been the case with your submissions in my previous roulettes.

And I have to say, I was apprehensive this time when I saw that you had submitted a song from a new band that had only released their debut this year. Usually, when you’ve done that in the past, it really just hasn’t worked for me at all.

Well, not today. This is really, really awesome. These guys are hugely talented just from a sheer songwriting perspective. This one begins with just a masterful buildup before launching into a fantastic melodic piece with some wonderful riffing, great guitarwork, and a chorus that just grabs hold of me and doesn’t let go. The vocal interplay between the clean and harsh parts on the chorus is superb, already one of my favorite uses of harsh vocals.

This type of song is what I listen to prog metal for. I’m definitely going to buy these guys’ album, because they are super talented and I really want to see them find the success they deserve.

Score: 9.0 out of 10.

Tomislav95: Soen - Lotus

Impression: The adjective that comes to mind for this one is “smooth.” From the subtle guitar work to the vocal melodies to the singer’s emotional delivery, the whole thing just feels so smooth. I’m into it.

I think I’ve said it as best as I can already in the impression. This song is so smooth, and I love it. There’s a ton of emotion in this one, carried out through precise and beautifully executed guitar and vocal work.

This is one of those songs that doesn’t try to reinvent the wheel or do anything too far out of the ordinary, but does an expected thing unexpectedly well. Every note is in the right place, and the experience is excellent all the way through. A very well-crafted piece of music.

jingle.boy: Circus Maximus - Glory of the Empire

Impression: This song feels like it might be a major grower, and I’m hoping that there’s enough time for it to grow in the space of this roulette round. What I know right now is that I’m really impressed with the keyboards, especially how they are used both for atmosphere and for lead parts.

So, yes, this song did in fact turn out to be a grower. There was really so much going into this epic that it did take me a few listens to get a feel for the overall structure and sense of progression. Which is often a very good thing for my esteem of the song.

First, the individual elements that I caught onto pretty early: As the impression says, I’m really impressed by the keyboards on this one. A lot of prog metal bands, it seems primarily use keyboards as more of an atmospheric element, to create a sort of virtual string section that compliments the guitar leads, but doesn’t really ever come to the fore. And that’s fine as far as it goes, but I love when that’s combined with some great lead work on the keys, like Dream Theater has always had, and Circus Maximus does a great job featuring some lead keyboards here, in addition to the type of atmospheric stuff I mentioned.

I also am quite impressed by the singer. He can do the acrobatics and the high notes when the song calls for it, but spends much of his time singing pretty straightforwardly and focused on conveying the emotions of the song. A good combination, well-executed.

As a whole piece, this song does have a really excellent buildup to an emotional climax. The decision to do a song about the Spartacus story/Gladiator was a good one, I really like the lyrics a lot. Structurally, I feel like the song is always going somewhere, but has no trouble taking the time it needs to get there. That’s always nice in a short epic like this. In the end, this is the type of thing that’s right up my alley, and it’s quite well executed, so, yeah, it’s one of the top three of the round.

Elite: The Ocean - Hadopelagic II: Let Them Believe

Impression: This is an artist that I’ve heard of, and kind of been led to think would not really be my thing. Which is why I’m a bit surprised by the fact that I really like this right off the bat.

Surprised no one guessed this impression. I guess the background behind this is that I’ve heard of this group before as a prog metal band that people loved, but mainly loved for their ability to create atmosphere using harsher, heavier music. That sounded to me very much like black metal or something, maybe, and definitely music where the emphasis would be on creating some sort of mood, with melody taking a back seat.

That is definitely not what I found to be the case here. This song certainly does have a strong sense of atmosphere, but more importantly, it is melodically quite interesting. The heavy-soft dynamic works really well on this one, and I find myself enjoying both the smooth guitar and string parts and the more bombastic sections. I’d definitely say that this is an instance of harsh vocals used to good effect to emphasize and highlight intense parts of the music, especially in compliment with clean vocals and performed by a vocalist who can “slide” between the two (which is a technique I like, in preference to the one where it’s more like an on-off switch).

Definitely looking forward to hearing more from these guys, especially if, as I hear, they are an album-centric band who tends to try to create a certain kind of flow.

Score: 8.5 of 10.

Evermind: Lords of Black - Ghost of You

Impression: Really liking how many layers there are to the melodies on this one. I’m only worried that the song might overstay its welcome by just a little bit.

As I always emphasize in roulette writeups, intros, etc., melody is really important to me. This song is right up my alley, then, because there are a lot of melodies, often layered on top of one another in the form of twin guitar parts, parts where there’s something going on with the guitars and something else with the bass and vocals, etc., as well as parts where everything comes together to emphasize one big melody.

This song is one big, awesome anthem with some nice buildups and payoffs, and a memorable, powerful chorus. I do still think that it feels maybe just a little bit longer than it needs to be, although that impression lessened as I got more and more into the awesome instrumental section. Overall, I really enjoy this song, and rate it as one of the stronger ones in the round.

Score: 8.5 out of 10.

Cyril: Amendfoil - Skyline Escape

Impression: One of those songs that feels like it covers a lot more ground than it has any business doing considering its runtime. I’m really enamored of that sort of thing when done well, and this one shows a lot of promise.

Yeah, what the impression says. There are a lot of moving parts here, and they really run the gamut from some quieter, sinister sections, to some really heavy stuff with harsh vocals. And they really make it work well here. The heavy riffing feels relentless at the right times, but it’s well-complimented by the more melodic parts.

And of course the vocalist is the lynchpin, who makes the heavy stuff and the quiet stuff work equally well. He has that quality of being able to go from clean to harsh vocals as though moving along a continuum, rather than like an on-off switch. And that’s a big part of what makes this song so successful, in my opinion. The transitions from one vocal style to another, one level of intensity to another, one section to another, within a relatively short piece of music, are really well-done. None of the individual sections may be a total mindblower, but that’s not necessarily needed when the whole is well done like this.

Score: 8.5 out of 10.

Sacul: The Cardigans - Explode

Impression: I’d definitely characterize this song as something that feels comfortable to me. The vocals are nice, but I worry about the song being a bit too repetitive.

This song was one of the growers of the round. At first, as the impression suggests, it was something I found comfortable, but not really much more than that, the sort of thing that might end up as something like a casual 7/10. On repeated listens, I’ve really come to be more intrigued not just by the lovely chorus, but by those nice twisting verses, which I think compliment the more straightforward style of the chorus very well.

The singer is really excellent, her performance is emotionally evocative, and the tone of her voice feels like it was made to going along with the style of electronic instrumentation they’re using here. I think the instrumentation, while generally understated, is pretty strong, and it sort of adds to what I’ve been describing as the twisty feeling that’s present on the verses.

Overall, this is a pretty enjoyable piece with some hidden depth. I definitely liked it a lot.

Score: 8.0 out of 10.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline 425

« Reply #203 on: September 18, 2019, 07:39:09 AM »
romdrums: Bjørk - Joga

Impression: So, right now, I’m in this position: I really like the vocals on this song, but much of the instrumentation is just not doing anything for me. I think with a different arrangement I would be more inclined to fall for this one.

I have to say, I find some of the vocal parts on this song absolutely captivating. The opening verse is my favorite part of the whole thing. Her delivery is so powerful, the melody is beautiful and unique, it’s a really fantastic verse. And I’d say the quality of the vocal melody and performance does not dip much for the rest of the song.

When I said that the instrumentation wasn’t doing anything, that was… actually only partly true. The violins are lovely and compliment the vocals very well. It’s the vocals plus the violins that really make this a powerful and potentially quite moving song.

But then there are the electronics.

I’m not against electronic instrumentation as such, at all. I think it can often be used very well, to very powerful effect. But this is not one of those times, in my opinion. In my opinion, the electronic elements actually actively harm this song. There are times when the busy programmed drums and keyboard sounds come in and actually, from my point of view, totally kill the momentum of a vocal line.

If this song was just the vocals and strings, it could be one of the highest-ranking songs of the round. As is, it kind of ends up more in that middle ground.

Lethean: Agent Fresco - See Hell

Impression: There's definitely a lot going on in this particular song, to the point where it might feel a little chaotic if it wasn't for the fact that so much of it is so good. It also helps that everything is anchored by a strong chorus.

For me, the strength of this song lies in the vocal performance. The singer does a lot of pretty impressive acrobatics and hits some melodies that I find pretty interesting, including that aforementioned chorus.

The instrumentation, on the other hand, has more or less failed to grow on me on repeated listens. I think everything is strong enough, there are some interesting riffs at times, but some of the time it just kind of feels like it’s just there. There’s not a lot that jumps out to me from that element of the song.

The vocal melodies and the performance are strong enough to keep me interested all the way through, and to make me esteem this as a pretty good song. But the overall package is maybe not something I was as enthusiastic about as I was when I gave my first impression. For better or for worse, this is going to fit solidly in that good-but-not-great range.

Nekov: Cyril - Get Up High

Impression: This song is solid all the way through, and has a certain charm, but it doesn’t really have any standout moments (at least as best as I can tell so far). Right now I view this as something that’s interesting and quirky, but not particularly excellent.[/i]

I’m pretty much standing by this impression, but a shade more positive. There’s actually a lot of similarity between this and Puppies’ Breaking Orbit song, in terms of how I’ve wound up approaching them: Both are songs that really have two distinctive sections with a pretty sharp transition in the middle, and my first impression of both was that they were solid but not with much that I was grabbing onto.

As things have developed, this one has come off better than the Breaking Orbit. The first section, which I found pretty unremarkable at first, has grown on me some. I still don’t find it outstanding, but I’m enjoying the melodies, I’m enjoying the sense of forward momentum, I’m engaged in it.

And then that second half comes in. I’m still not exactly sure what I think of it, but it’s certainly attention-grabbing. The first half is, more or less, within the expectations of a modern prog song, but the instrumental break is something different that I find fairly cool. It’s not blowing me away, but it’s a fun section that changes the mood of the song up nicely and gives the final return to the vocal section a bit of a different attitude, which I like.

Summing up my view on this song, this isn’t something that has grabbed my attention hard and made me want to rush out to buy this album, but it’s piqued my interest partly by doing a familiar style in somewhat of a different and quirky way, and sounding pretty confident about it. I like it and I’ll be interested to hear more.

Kattelox: Tom Waits - I Hope That I Don’t Fall in Love With You

Impression: I don’t know what I think about this one yet, to be honest. I definitely see a lot of merit in it right off the bat, but I’m not sure how much I enjoy the vocal style, which is of a very particular type that I’m not used to listening to.

There are a couple of things about a song like this. The main one is that the spotlight is almost entirely on the vocals. Sure, we can talk about the acoustic guitar and keyboards, but they’re primarily there to support the vocals. And the thing about the vocals here is that the style is very much a sort of storyteller-style of singing. The style is that he’s relating a story to you. This places a lot of emphasis on the lyrics, in a way that even some other vocal-centric songs in this round aren’t doing.

So. How I feel about this is firstly more than usually dependent on how I like the vocals. I’ve come to enjoy the melodies in this song. They’re memorable and they definitely convey the emotional tone of the song quite well. I’m not over the moon about his voice itself. I can see how it fits this sort of music, and I don’t mind it, but it’s not a selling point, either.

Then there’s the question of the lyrics, which, again, are more to the fore here than on any of the other songs. I have to say, there is a problem here in that I don’t really connect with the lyrics. For the most part I don’t find them objectionable (I’m not a huge fan of the “tomcat feelings” line, but it’s not on its own a dealbreaker), but it’s just not the sort of theme that resonates with me. And when they’re so central to the song, so much at the fore, that becomes a limiting factor.

I think this is an interesting artist and I can see why someone would really like this song. But as for myself, the connection is just not as strong as it could be.

Score: 7.5 out of 10.

Puppies_On_Acid: Breaking Orbit - When Isis Starts to Cry

Impression: My first thought on this one is that the guitar sounds pretty thin relative what I feel like the music is trying to have. But once I sort of got past that, I think this one has some promise to be a grower.

Yeah, so the thing with the guitar sound loomed pretty large in my first impression. I still think I would prefer this song with something of a thicker guitar sound, but it’s something I’m more or less over by now. So moving past that…

This song really has two very distinct sections. It does feel somewhat disjointed as a result of that, which is not necessarily something that’s a dealbreaker for me, but it is pretty noticeable. The second part of the song is, I think, the stronger, by a significant margin. The building “I can hear the sound” refrain is pretty strong, and I’d say that the build-up is well-executed. However, it feels like it’s sort of trying to pay off something that was never really established in the first half. Every time I listen to this one, I’m really trying to seek for something to grasp onto in the first half, and I’m just not finding all that much, truth be told.

At the end of the day, this one is something that feels like it should be up my alley stylistically, but there’s just not that much for me to grab onto as particularly strong, outside of the “I can hear the sound” refrain. Unfortunately, that means it’s a bit of miss, which you and I were prone to a bit in my v2, as well. Here’s hoping for better luck next time.

Score: 7.0 out of 10.

Stadler: Deep Purple - Not Responsible

Impression: I don’t know. This is a good song for this style, and I enjoy some of the guitar work, but as many times as I give songs like this a try, they don’t really ever seem to click hard with me. I think this just isn’t the type of thing I look for in music.

These sort of writeups are the hardest for me to write, both in terms of actually phrasing my thoughts, and in terms of how I feel about writing them. I think part of what people look for in these roulettes is the joy of connecting with other people over the shared enjoyment of a piece of music, and I think it’s disappointing when that connection just does not happen.

This song has a lot of things about it that I see as good. I think it’s a well-written song, musically. The introduction is quite good, though I have to say that my own feeling when it transitions from that intro riff into the bluesy verse is disappointment. Blackmore’s guitar work in the second half of the song is excellent, and my enjoyment of that is responsible for most of the points still earned here.

But yeah, this is not really my sort of thing. It’s not a complete miss, in the way that, say, a lo-fi black metal song might be. It’s something I enjoy at a certain level. But it’s not the kind of music I’ve really found myself capable of getting passionate about. That’s typically the case with this sort of bluesy style of hard rock. The lyrics sort of contribute to that as well, to be honest. Just doesn’t connect with me on a deep level.

The end result is that I have to say: There’s not really anything I can point to that I’d consider objectively wrong with this song, and a number of things I can point to that are good, but, at the end of the day, the score’s not gonna be so great because it just doesn’t resonate with me. I suppose it might be frustrating how the classics approach is hit-or-miss with me, but I’m optimistic you’ll send me another hit at some point soon.

Score: 7.0 out of 10.

Standings:
jingle.boy - 9.0
Tomislav95 - 9.0
TAC - 9.0
Cyril - 8.5
Elite - 8.5
Evermind - 8.5
Lethean - 8.0
Nekov - 8.0
romdrums - 8.0
Sacul - 8.0
Kattelox - 7.5
Puppies_On_Acid - 7.0
Stadler - 7.0
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: 425's Third Roulette v. Round 1 Results
« Reply #204 on: September 18, 2019, 07:45:19 AM »
Well shit! 7.5 ain't bad but look at all those 8s. I'm sticking to my strategy until it's clear it's not working though. But with Soen coming in at the top I'm clearly not going to do that well this time  :lol

Offline romdrums

« Reply #205 on: September 18, 2019, 08:08:58 AM »
Round two sent.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #206 on: September 18, 2019, 08:11:39 AM »
:fistpump:  I'll gladly take the top spot - albeit alphabetically.   :lol  Also nice to see Lords of Black up towards the top.

Incoming PM for our host.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #207 on: September 18, 2019, 08:17:13 AM »
No, you know what? Screw the plan! You're getting an earful of adventure, mofo. Sent!

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #208 on: September 18, 2019, 08:36:51 AM »
I asked for a 4/10 and I got a 4th out of 13.

Cool!

Granted there's a whole 2 points between first and last right now so anything could happen still  :lol

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #209 on: September 18, 2019, 08:40:36 AM »
I should have expected something like that sending parama Cyril  :lol

Already sent round 2
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants.