Author Topic: Your concerts for 2020  (Read 6871 times)

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Driving the nail into my head. Memory flows...
Re: Your concerts for 2020
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2019, 08:23:06 AM »
So far on the books:

Alter Bridge (2x)
Sebastian Bach
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 07:59:17 AM by Samsara »
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - Out in May 2024!

www.roadstomadness.com

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2019, 11:02:15 AM »
I wish that Foals/Local Natives headline tour was hitting Minneapolis.

So far likely

The Family Crest in February
Josh Rouse in April

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2019, 03:27:09 PM »
Ok, time to get a marker down, see how I do in living up to my aspirations this year...

So far, the intriguing shows are...

Haken/DTP
Caligula's Horse
Dragonforce
Jinjer

The first two are absolutes, the second two are iffy to pretty sure. Just checked on tix for Jinjer, and LiveNation had the balls to put 20 bucks of service fees on a 29 dollar ticket. Fuckers.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2019, 03:45:01 PM »
Definitely excited about that Caligula's Horse US tour announcement, I expect to be at the NYC show

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2020, 07:38:36 AM »
Lots of concert announcements lately, especially for the summer amphitheater shows that are starting to slowly roll out.  I'm starting to feel happy I bought that $200 lawn pass.  My list is starting to populate and make me feel excited for the year to come.  The ones with ??? are going to have to be decided closer to the date

January 12th - Epica and Starkill @ Webster Hall, New York City, NY
January 30th - Sleeping With Sirens @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ
February 6th - Sons of Apollo @ Gramercy Theatre, New York City NY
February 11th - The Used @  Gramercy Theatre, New York City NY ??? - sold out and expensive
February 15th - Queensryche and John 5 @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ
February 19th - Live @ Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank NJ
February 29th - Devin Townsend and Haken @ Warsaw, Brooklyn NY ??? - sold out and expensive
March 13th - Rome & Duddy Friends and Family Acoustic @ Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood NJ ??? - we'll see if I want to go
April 10th - Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio @ Convention Hall, Asbury Park NJ
April 24th - Godsmack/Halestorm/Theory of a Deadman/Dirty Honey/Dinosaur Pile-up @ Prudential Center, Newark NJ
May 2nd - Volbeat & Gojira @ GIANT Center, Hershey PA
May 14th - Symphony X, Primal Fear, Firewind @ Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood NJ ??? - we'll see if I want to go
May 16th - MMR.B.Q. Festival (Disturbed, Sublime with Rome, The Pretty Reckless, The Hu…) @ BB&T Pavillion, Camden NJ
May 27th - Caligulas Horse @ Gramercy Theater, New York City NY
June 22nd - Ozzy and Megadeth @ Madison Square Garden, New York City NY
July 28th - Bon Jovi and Bryan Adams @ Madison Square Garden, New York City NY
August 4th - Journey and The Pretenders @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 15th - Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, Joan Jett @ Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia PA
August 20th - Foreigner, Kansas, & Europe @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 22nd - Amaranthe and Battle Beast @ Gramercy Theatre, New York City NY
September 9-12th - ProgPower USA @ Center Stage, Atlanta GA
October 17th - Hammerfall and Beast in Black @ Gramercy Theatre, New York City NY

And the first concert of 2020 was last weekend when Epica finished their 10th Anniversary of Design Your Universe tour.  What a blast, they sounded maybe the best out of the 4 times I've seen them.  They are often too loud, but everything sounded really good including Simone who was amazing as always.  I also love how Simone interacted with me a few times on twitter the days before and after the show  :angel: Anyway, I got the mosh pit really going once they played the Obsessive Devotion and that was a FUN night.  Great way to start a new year!

Epica LIVE @ Webster Hall New York City 2020

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2020, 08:32:14 AM »
Scooped up a pit ticket just now for this festival on a saturday in south NJ

Weird for Sublime with Rome (reggae rock) to be on the bill with mostly metal/hard rock, but I've always loved their shows and original music so that's a win for me to see them right before Disturbed PLUS all those other bands including The Hu  :metal :metal

Debating about buying a pit ticket (or settle for a cheaper seat) for this other radio station festival:

which would leave me with seeing Dirty Honey twice so I've only heard about them but never listened.  I'll have to check them out.

Online Anguyen92

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2020, 09:59:38 AM »
I saw Dirty Honey open for Alter Bridge in Raleigh.   They were all right.  If you liked Greta Van Fleet, you might like these guys as well.

Anywho, I saw this on Groupon and thought why not as usual?

Matchbox Twenty - FivePoint Amphitheater - Irvine, CA. September 24th, 2020.

I saw Rob Thomas last year at the Greek Theater in LA and I liked his set.  Naturally, the Matchbox Twenty songs got the best reactions of the night, so this was an easy call.  Tickets were only $30.00, in Row 30 of the 300 sections.  Yep, not really the greatest of rows to be on.  If Live Nation does their annual National Concert week and have $20 seats and has this show, and if I see a lower row like 15 or lower going for that price, I may buy the extra ticket and list the Row 30 seat.  We'll see.

Anywho, my list so far.  Not a lot of shows to start the year compared to last year.  Mainly due to getting ready to travel up the West Coast, ticket prices, some minor financial setbacks that I can bounce back on, and the fact that I don't want to travel to either LA or Inglewood as much.  There's only one show at the Forum that I may consider going to, but tickets are like $70+ for the nosebleed seats: FFDP, Papa Roach, I Prevail, and Ice Nine Kills.

Alter Bridge with Clint Lowery and Deepfall opening - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA. February 23rd, 2020.
Alter Bridge with Clint Lowery and Deepfall opening - The Wiltern Theater - Los Angeles, CA. February 24th, 2020.
Alter Bridge with Clint Lowery and Deepfall opening - The Moore Theater - Seattle, WA. February 26th, 2020.
Alter Bridge with Clint Lowery and Deepfall opening - The Knitting Factory - Spokane, WA. February 27th, 2020.
Shinedown - The Wiltern Theater - Los Angeles, CA. May 14th, 2020.
Matchbox Twenty - FivePoint Amphitheater - Irvine, CA. September 24th, 2020.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 10:07:54 AM by Anguyen92 »

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2020, 10:08:56 AM »
That's where it sucks your venue didn't offer the summer pass, that Matchbox 20 show is coming to me and it's on my "if I'm home and available, I'll go" concerts for the summer.  Might be adding Halsey to that list as well.  The summer tours are starting to trickle out and I'm getting excited for every announcement as it essentially fills up my summer plans.  Today they announced the country pass, 7 country shows for $400 lawn tickets  :lol meanwhile my whole summer lawn ticket was $200.  Sucks for those country fans who didn't eat up the whole summer pass before they announced the bands.  Maybe I'll check out Tim McGraw... just because I can.

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2020, 12:21:31 PM »
First show of the year is in the books, Umphrey's McGee at the Beacon in NYC. Great show as usual from them, and because it was their first concert since Neil passed they brought out a guest female vocalist for a killer cover of Anthem to close their first set. February is going to be a busy month for shows

February 6th- Sons of Apollo @ Gramercy Theater New York NY
February 16th- Periphery/Plini @ Brooklyn Steel Brooklyn NY
February 20th- British Lion @ Gramercy Theater New York NY
February 22nd- Opeth @ The Apollo Theater Harlem NY
February 27th- Christone "Kingfish" Ingram @ Brooklyn Bowl Brooklyn NY
February 29th- Devin Townsend/Haken @ The Warsaw, Brooklyn NY

Cram, are you still potentially going to the Boston Haken/Devin Townsend show? I'm thinking about it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 12:42:54 PM by axeman90210 »
Photobucket sucks.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2020, 12:54:30 PM »
Do you have tickets for the brooklyn show or boston? I dont and both are sold out and ridiculously expensive on the 2nd market. I'd love to go to both, right now I'm considering going to Philly. I dont know, I dont want to miss the tour but I'm not paying a crazy price either.

Offline ChuckSteak

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2020, 02:38:59 PM »
I am seeing Magma in March for their 50th anniversary. I have to, otherwise I will regret until the day I die.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2020, 08:17:48 AM »
Alice Cooper, Tesla, and Lita Ford summer tour announced, coming to my local amphitheater  :metal

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2020, 08:24:23 AM »
Do you have tickets for the brooklyn show or boston? I dont and both are sold out and ridiculously expensive on the 2nd market. I'd love to go to both, right now I'm considering going to Philly. I dont know, I dont want to miss the tour but I'm not paying a crazy price either.

Me neither, discovered this same hard truth when I went to actually go buy tickets for all those shows shortly after making the post :lol Boston is probably off the table now, may have to see if I can work something out for the Brooklyn show. And then I'm strongly considering traveling to St. Louis and/or New Orleans to catch a couple of their headlining shows in March.
Photobucket sucks.

Online Anguyen92

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2020, 09:36:26 AM »
Ooo boy.  This show got announced yesterday.  Day after Matchbox Twenty in the same venue.  This is part of Nickelback's All The Right Reasons album 15th Anniversary tour which features a lot of their big hits (Photograph, Savin Me, Far Away, If Everyone Cared, etc.) so tickets may be hard to obtain on the cheap.  I always wanted to see Nickelback at some point in time if tickets look reasonable.  Having Switchfoot opening is a nice added bonus (even if I saw them at their own shows twice last year, both great shows) and having STP on it as well is another added bonus as a curio.  Here's to hoping.

Nickelback with Stone Temple Pilots and Switchfoot opening - FivePoint Amphitheater - Irvine, CA. September 25th, 2020.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2020, 09:41:19 AM »
The list is pretty dry right now, hopefully more interesting stuff gets announced as the year progresses. There's this Sons of Apollo show in March but I didn't like the new album at all, so I'll pass on that.

May ??th - Soen (exact date should be announced soon)
May 27th - Nightwish
July 2nd - Iron Maiden
October 2nd to 4th - ProgPower Europe 2020
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2020, 10:01:13 AM »
Iron Maiden and Nightwish has me jelly.  I don't expect IM dates in the US this year but I'm still hoping for a Nightwish tour.

More and more summer shows being announced included that Nickelback/STP show Anguyen mentioned.  I may go to that if I can, not really a fan of either but could be a fun night if it works out that I'm home.  Also Dave Mathews Band announced for my amphitheater, another "if I'm home, I'll go" type of show. 

I see Slipknot are being announced for some US festival shows, I really hope they come around again this year.  I definitely want to see more of their newest songs live which they are doing now in Europe.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2020, 10:18:16 AM »
Iron Maiden and Nightwish has me jelly.  I don't expect IM dates in the US this year but I'm still hoping for a Nightwish tour.

Yeah hopefully they come your way soon. They skipped us on Decades tour so my last Nightwish show was during EFMB tour, like four or five years ago? Looking forward to this one, just hoping the album will be good.

ProgPower Europe should be amazing tbh, The Dear Hunter, Wilderun and Green Carnation and a couple of fantastic smaller bands are already announced and there are more bands coming (none of them ever come to Russia so that will be my first time seeing all of them live), so far that's looking up to be my event of the year.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2020, 10:21:01 AM »
I'm not really familiar with the Euro progpower, but if it's anything like the environment of the US version, I'm not sure I need the bands to be known for me to want to go.  It's fun to just be with a group of similar musically minded people, plus the US version is a huge party atmosphere.

Online Anguyen92

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2020, 02:30:09 PM »
Well, got an email from Live Nation on their Holiday Hangover deal where tickets are $25 (with fees included).  Nabbed this ticket.  Two bands that I know a good amount of songs and liked a fair amount of their stuff, but not really wowed by their catalog as a whole.  Still, a cheap ticket for a good show is always a sign for a good night out.  Also, it's a new venue I've never been to as well (although it is next to the Belasco Theater which I liked when I saw Nothing More last year).  I wonder if Cristina Scabbia will perform that one song she did with Apocalyptica for this tour.  I also saw that Devin Townsend had a show in LA that was also listed for this deal as well, but I got the notice too late and tickets under that deal ran out.  Oh well.

Apocalyptica with Lacuna Coil - Mayan Theater - Los Angeles, CA. May 11th, 2020.

I also got the ticket for the Nickelback/STP/Switchfoot show as well.  $43.00 for a row four spot in the farthest from the left section of the 300 sections.  I saw that this is also on Groupon for $30.00, but that gets me like a Row 25-30 seat and honestly, this might the case where I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for a lower row section if it's reasonable which is surprisingly for a Live Nation/Ticketmaster Amphitheater show.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 03:24:02 PM by Anguyen92 »

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2020, 03:03:46 PM »
Tickets not on sale yet, but will try to catch Dave Matthews Band in July (Saratoga Spring show).
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2020, 09:22:27 PM »
1/27 John 5 & The Creatures
2/4 Periphery w/ Plini, Arch Echo (I'm mainly there for Arch Echo)

That's for sure...

Maybe...

3/15 94Rock annual Blarney Bash - Queensryche, Vixen
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Online Anguyen92

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2020, 01:59:21 PM »
Oh dear, even with some minor financial hardships, I can't stop resisting buying concert tickets.  When you see tickets listed for under $30.00 for good shows on Groupon, you can't stop.

Alice Cooper with Tesla and Lita Ford opening.  Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles, CA. May 31st, 2020.

I mean a nice day out in the LA area at a venue like Hollywood Bowl on a Sunday is always a sign for a good time.  I know Cramx had a great time seeing Alice Cooper last year, and seeing his thoughts about it convinced me to take a chance with this ticket.  Don't know how Tesla or Lita Ford is nowadays, but I know they fit well with Alice Cooper, so this should be a good night.  Probably will take the shuttle again for $12.00 for the roundtrip.  I just hope I don't endure traveling 6 miles in the span of an hour like I did with The Who last October during those times of those fires near that area.

Who needs to see Motley Crue suck pants for $100+ a ticket when you got Alice Cooper playing a show with tickets on the cheap.

I may also consider seeing Pearl Jam at the Forum in April as well, but those tickets are really expensive so I will wait it out.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 02:04:27 PM by Anguyen92 »

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2020, 02:06:44 PM »
Alice Cooper puts on a great show plus watching Nita on guitar is always exciting.  I saw Tesla last year for the first time, I was never into them before and I'm not all of the sudden a big fan after seeing them, but they sounded pretty good and it was fun overall.  I'm excited to have them as an opener, will make the whole night even better.  I don't know much about Lita Ford so that'll be a new experience for me (assuming I can get there in time).

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2020, 08:10:29 AM »
Two more summer tours announced today:

July 29th - Disturbed and Staind @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 21st - Sammy Hagar & The Circle, Whitesnake, and Night Ranger @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ

Online Anguyen92

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2020, 02:20:51 PM »
Dang it all.  The more and more shows that keeps being announced at FivePoint Amphitheater, the more I really wished Live Nation offered that $200+ season pass for that venue.   Would have been nice to see Sammy Hagar & The Circle and Whitesnake as a curio, but it's not really something I'm willing to actually buy a separate ticket for.

I would actually want to go see Disturbed and Staind (more on Staind since I never seen them, even though I liked seeing Disturbed at the Forum last year), but much like Nickelback and Matchbox 20, I would have to wait to see if I can get a ticket on the cheap (though I probably would wait to see where my finances stand in like two weeks before pulling the trigger).

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2020, 06:01:29 AM »
John 5 kicked ass like always.

If you haven't seen him live. I highly recommend it
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2020, 06:44:26 AM »

In two weeks  :metal

Got a pop-punk show this Thursday with Sleeping with Sirens and Set it Off, been digging this new live video of Sleeping with Sirens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nMBwzSeZrw

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2020, 06:51:17 AM »

In two weeks  :metal

Got a pop-punk show this Thursday with Sleeping with Sirens and Set it Off, been digging this new live video of Sleeping with Sirens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nMBwzSeZrw

Yeah. John 5 puts on a good show of Metal and Instrumental wankery. Technical, but melodic. Almost Proggy in a way

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2020, 10:56:41 AM »
01/22/20 Tool Dallas
02/27/20 Dweezil Zappa Dallas
02/29/20 Opeth Dallas
03/10/20 Devin Townsend Dallas

03/18/20 Haken STL
06/**/20 Nick Mason UNK
06/**/20 Maiden UNK
06/**/20 Purple UNK
09/27/20 Rammstein Mexico City
09/30/20 Roger Waters Dallas
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 01:10:37 PM by El Barto »
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Online Anguyen92

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2020, 11:24:22 AM »
I caved.  Got a ticket for the Disturbed and Staind show.  It was on Groupon for $35.00 in the 300 sections and I think it's probably the best seat that I have gotten in all of the shows at FivePoint Amphitheater so far.  I think I'm going to be as centered in view of the stage in the bleacher seats from the left side of the 300 sections as I'm going to get and it's a Row 2 spot.  As mentioned before, I liked Disturbed when I saw them at the Forum last year.  Bad Wolves were good as well when they opened for Papa Roach, last August and Staind should be an interesting treat to see since I think this is their first big tour in a long while.  The downside is that this show in the GA sections are seats which seems a bit wrong for a show like this since I know Disturbed and Bad Wolves had some pretty good movement going around in the crowds.

Disturbed and Staind with Bad Wolves opening - FivePoint Amphitheater - Irvine, CA. September 2nd, 2020.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 11:53:29 AM by Anguyen92 »

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2020, 07:38:33 AM »
Had an awesome time last Thursday at what was a punk/pop show.  I was definitely one of the older people there, as this music at this venue draws a very young crowd and also tons of teen girls.  You can hear the girl screams in my video  :lol There were four bands but I got at the end of the second band so I really didn't get to see them to say much, they seemed a bit more on the hardcore side of things, but the 3rd band was called Set it Off.  I had only started listening to them the day before, they are pretty much flat out pop and honestly have a bunch of really catchy fun songs.  They played for about 45 minutes and what sucked the most is that the songs sound like a full band, but live it was just drums and guitar so at least half the music was piped in which really sucks and for me, typically sucks the life out of a live show.  However, the crowd LOVED them, so damn energetic for this band.  The singer was really solid too, very entertaining and so into it.  They put on a good show, but it was hard to really love the music as it seemed both the drummer and guitarist were kind of garbage performers.  It was a one man show really with the singer but the crazy crowd made that set really fun. 

Headliners were Sleeping with Sirens.  I stood in my spot near the side stage for their entrance which worked perfectly as the singer came out and chilled there for a few minutes before hitting the stage.  He came by and I gave him a solid high five, all caught on video right before the whole band went out and hit the stage https://twitter.com/Cramx3/status/1223634387113271300  So awesome, this is definitely one of my favorite parts about this venue and once they are on stage, I move around for the better view.  I spent about half the set in the pit too, the energy was still there from Set it Off, there was a nice big pit and tons of crowd surfers.  Very active crowd and energetic performance.  They sounded really tight too, thought the singer sounded great especially after reading his voice isn't as good anymore.... seemed on point to me (and in my videos).  I made it right to the front at the end as well.  Just couldn't of asked for a better time that night, awesome concert and while only 2 shows in this year for the first month, I feel it's been a great start for 2020 (the high five is already on my 2020 top 10 concert moments list)

Here's my full video of both bands:

Sleeping With Sirens and Set it Off LIVE @ Starland Ballroom NJ 2020

Coming up next (and tickets bought)

February 6th - Sons of Apollo @ Gramercy Theatre, New York City NY
February 15th - Queensryche and John 5 @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ
February 19th - Live @ Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank NJ

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2020, 08:03:32 AM »
Going old School tomorrow night - Cheap Trick.  My classic rock cousin has never seen them so I offered to go with him.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2020, 09:40:07 AM »
Okay Marc you know what, I'll let your review for Sons of Apollo to guide my decision if I should go see them in March. I didn't like the second album, haven't listened to the first yet but I really want to go see at least some metal gig as I haven't done that since November. :lol

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2020, 10:09:02 AM »
Okay Marc you know what, I'll let your review for Sons of Apollo to guide my decision if I should go see them in March. I didn't like the second album, haven't listened to the first yet but I really want to go see at least some metal gig as I haven't done that since November. :lol

:tup to be honest, having seen them twice, unless its a dud of a show, I doubt I'd write a bad review, especially from a MP show in NYC.  I wouldnt be surprised if some family were in the audience as well.  I can likely say, that if you enjoy good musicianship and showmen, you'd probably like the show even if you don't like the albums.  It's definitely something fun to do if you are looking for a night out.  But I'll have more to say on Friday

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2020, 11:46:22 AM »
Yeah that's why I'm thinking of going. It's on Saturday too.