Author Topic: Your concerts for 2020  (Read 6913 times)

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Re: Your concerts for 2020
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2020, 09:02:23 AM »
I would have guessed a Galaga or maybe Space Invaders hard look.

:lol

King would be proud of that one.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2020, 10:47:32 AM »
Your sensei is very proud.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2020, 08:18:23 AM »
Judas Priest and Sabaton are touring NA in the fall, wow what an interesting combo.  Sadly, the local date is the same night as Nightwish WTF?! Ugh, I might have to take time off for the day before to see the show in Philly.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2020, 09:54:39 AM »
Hell yeah. Thats a good combo. Glad they're coming here. Funny how the first time I saw Sabaton was with Iced Earth. And now Judas Priest.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2020, 12:35:04 PM »
Huh, I was having dinner in Atlanta the other night and just started shooting the shit with this guy who was talking Priest, and later in the conversation he mentioned Sabaton.  Small world.

Anyway, I saw Squeeze the other night; what a great band.   I was clapping and singing along the whole show.  And Glenn Tillbrook, despite not being a snappy dresser, is a WAY underrated guitar player.

(I'm having trouble with Imgur, but I'll put up a picture or two when I get that cleared up). 

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2020, 07:13:32 PM »
I'm here at Dweezil Zappa Hot Rats live. Last minute decision, good thing I got the tickets when I did. I bought the last one. Should be a good show.

Edit: And it was a damn good show. Some funny moments where the band did a jam with the drummer being Chewbacca, Keyboardist doing Predator noise, and the female multi-instrumentalist doing a darn good Cartman impersonation.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 11:16:23 PM by Ben_Jamin »
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Nachtmerrie

« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2020, 11:55:51 AM »
Saw Leprous yesterday on their second European leg of the Pitfalls Tour. I've seen them five times over the last two years and they keep getting better each time. While the last albums are definitely a different musical direction they still bring the same energy and stage performance while they sound fantastic and the lights add an extra dimension.

I was pretty skeptic about Pitfalls but right now I consider it their best and most consistent album with The Sky is Red being their best song.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2020, 12:42:23 PM »
Right now, I have Postmodern Jukebox with the family next week.

That's all I have on the docket.  Other than Whose Live in April, but that's not really music.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2020, 05:57:36 PM »
Well, I finished my West Coast run of seeing Alter Bridge four times.  All shows were good, some were tremendous, and one of them was indeed the greatest concert I've been to of my life and one where I accidentally struck someone on the head with my wrist (where I profusely apologize).

Anywho, I'm done with traveling for now.  I may contemplate flying to New Jersey in May to see Alter Bridge with Black Stone Cherry and Saint Asonia, as there are some fans there that I always wanted to meet in addition to the great support, but that's a we'll see kind of thing.

Also saw last Friday that Five Finger Death Punch to commemorate their new album being out, that they are having tickets go under $30.00 total (fees included) for some of their shows.  This also included their show at the Forum and I've been waiting for something like this to pop out so that I can purchase a ticket on the cheap.

Five Finger Death Punch with Papa Roach, I Prevail, and Ice Nine Kills - The Forum - Inglewood, CA.  April 21st, 2020.

Not really a huge FFDP fan, but I'm hopeful that they put on a good energetic show and that the crowd should be a fun one to be in.  Liked seeing Papa Roach and I Prevail when I saw them last year and I liked a few Ice Nine Kills songs and I'm hoping they have good aesthetics to go with their horror-based songs.  Should be a fun night for a cheap ticket and expensive parking ($30.00 for parking at the Forum is too excessive for me).

Five Finger Death Punch with Papa Roach, I Prevail, and Ice Nine Kills - The Forum - Inglewood, CA.  April 21st, 2020.
Apocalyptica with Lacuna Coil - Mayan Theater - Los Angeles, CA. May 11th, 2020.
Coheed & Cambria with Chon opening - Riverside Municipal Auditorium - Riverside, CA.  May 13th, 2020
Shinedown - The Wiltern Theater - Los Angeles, CA. May 14th, 2020.
Alice Cooper with Tesla and Lita Ford opening.  Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles, CA. May 31st, 2020.
Disturbed and Staind with Bad Wolves opening - FivePoint Amphitheater - Irvine, CA. September 2nd, 2020.
Goo Goo Dolls and Lifehouse with Forest Blakk opening - Greek Theater - Los Angeles, CA. September 5th, 2020.
Matchbox Twenty - FivePoint Amphitheater - Irvine, CA. September 24th, 2020.
Nickelback with Stone Temple Pilots and Switchfoot opening - FivePoint Amphitheater - Irvine, CA. September 25th, 2020.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2020, 06:26:01 PM »
Anywho, I'm done with traveling for now.  I may contemplate flying to New Jersey in May to see Alter Bridge with Black Stone Cherry and Saint Asonia, as there are some fans there that I always wanted to meet in addition to the great support, but that's a we'll see kind of thing.

I encourage coming to the dirty jersey  :biggrin:

Was this your first experience touring with a band?  It's so cool to get to see a few shows in different places and experience the vibes and all that cool stuff, even better when the shows have different sets.

I saw Devin Townsend / Haken / The Contortionist last Saturday in Brooklyn, such an awesome show and I wrote up plenty about it in the Devin thread, but I'm going again tomorrow in Philly and took time off work for this so it's like a mini vacation and mini tour with the band.  Devin's been changing things up each night to keep it interesting too, plus the support bands make this show super awesome.  Philly is actually the first show of this tour that isn't sold out so I'm interested in experiencing the vibe.

Part of that vibe is the food.  In Brooklyn the place was run by Polish people in the Polish area of Brooklyn so there were plenty of good looking bartenders, delicious Polish foods, and Polish beer.  All were good although the place felt a bit like there was a Polish mob watching over... Cash only and some interesting characters  :lol but overall really awesome and I'd totally go back.  In Philly the show is right on South St. known for the Philly Cheesesteaks so I guess that's for dinner tomorrow compared to the pierogies and kielbasa the other night.  Also since I took the day off from work Ill get there early and explore the historic stuff too (which I've done before but I love adding these travel vlog type things to my youtube videos).

My most up to date concert list (and one concert conflict I just realized ugh)  I have a summer pass for PNC Bank Arts Center so some more might happen and some might not happen, we will see.  I seriously might go to Backstreet Boys for example but it's not on this list  :lol

March 3rd - Devin Townsend, Haken, and The Contortionist @ Theatre of Living Arts, Philadelphia PA
March 13th - Rome & Duddy Acoustic @ Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood NJ
March 21st - Dragonforce, Unleash the Archers, Visions of Atlantis @ Warsaw, Brooklyn NY
April 24th - Godsmack/Halestorm/Theory of a Deadman/Dirty Honey/Dinosaur Pile-up @ Prudential Center, Newark NJ
May 2nd - Volbeat & Gojira @ GIANT Center, Hershey PA
May 14th - Symphony X, Primal Fear, Firewind @ Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood NJ
May 16th - MMR.B.Q. Festival (Disturbed, Sublime with Rome, The Pretty Reckless, The Hu…) @ BB&T Pavillion, Camden NJ
May 21st - Dropkick Murphys and Rancid @ Stone Pony Summerstage, Asbury Park NJ
May 27th - Caligulas Horse @ Gramercy Theater, New York City NY
June 2nd - Slipknot and A Day to Remember @ Madison Square Garden, New York City NY
June 19th - Alice Cooper, Tesla, and Lita Ford @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
June 20th - Megadeth, Lamb of God, Trivium, and In Flames @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
July 1st - Alanis Morrissette and Garbage @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
July 8th - Dave Matthews Band @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
July 18th - Guns n Roses and Smashing Pumpkins @ Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford NJ
July 29th - Disturbed and Staind @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
July 30th - AJR @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 2nd - All Time Low and The Story So Far  @ Stone Pony Summerstage, Asbury Park NJ
August 4th - Journey and The Pretenders @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 11th - Rod Stewart and Cheap Trick @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 12th - Incubus and 311 @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 15th - Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, Joan Jett @ Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia PA
August 21st - Sammy Hagar & The Circle, Whitesnake, and Night Ranger @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 22nd - Amaranthe and Battle Beast @ Gramercy Theatre, New York City NY OR  Foreigner, Kansas, & Europe @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ  :censored
September 4th - Korn and Faith No More @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 9-12th - ProgPower USA @ Center Stage, Atlanta GA
September 14th - Judas Priest and Sabaton @ The Mann Center, Philadelphia PA
September 15th - Nightwish @ Terminal 5, New York City NY
September 18th - Aerosmith and Extreme @ Fenway Park, Boston MA
October 17th - Hammerfall and Beast in Black @ Gramercy Theatre, New York City NY

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2020, 08:01:28 PM »
Yep, first time following a tour with a band.  Was pretty fun.  Did some sightseeing, ate at some good places, bought a cheap day pass bus tickets in the respective cities I was at.  I wasn't the only guy that did it for these shows.  I recognized like 5-10 other people that was following Alter Bridge on tour, during this leg, in the shows I was at.  Heck, some of them were doing more than the four shows I was doing.  Some of them came from Europe as well.  It's very nice to have that camaraderie.  Helps makes the shows even more worthwhile than they already are and the band did at least 1-3 song changes a night so, at least, I get to hear at least one different song a night.

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2020, 10:46:23 AM »
Sigh....., son of a beesting.  Breaking Benjamin announced a new tour and they are playing at FivePoint Amphitheater in Irvine for the 3rd straight year in a row.  They got Bush, Theory of a Deadman, and Saint Asonia as support.  Well, I missed my chance to see them last year.  I'm not missing this chance right now.  The day after seeing Goo Goo Dolls in LA.  I can make that work.  For once, I will not get tickets right away on Groupon.  I'm going to be patient and wait it out for a good seat at a cheap price on Stubhub.  I saw a good cheap seat in last year's show.  It's bound to happen once again.

https://loudwire.com/breaking-benjamin-2020-tour-bush-theory-of-a-deadman-saint-asonia-cory-marks/

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2020, 01:16:32 PM »
Came here to add the same, that show is coming to my local venue as well.  The same venue also put for sale "ticket to rock" for $69 before fees for lawn and you get four of the rock concerts this summer.  My $200 pass for all shows is looking like a great value now especcially since the country mega ticket is about the same price  :lol  sorry to rub that in Anguyen  :biggrin: but also, that's cool you started recognizing people.  That's part of the fun too and how I ended up becoming friends with some of the smashing pumpkins biggest fans, by seeing the same people over and over at the Billy Corgan shows last fall.

Offline home

• Sound is the factor which holds it together
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2020, 02:31:57 PM »
Just got tickets for both God is an Astronaut and Clipping, sooo excited  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Break the mold, let's shake the ground, wreak havoc!

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2020, 04:46:28 PM »
In a few weeks I'm seeing Mike Campbell's (Tom Petty's guitarist) new band The Dirty Knobs.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Online Bentower

« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2020, 11:24:54 PM »
The state of the world permitting: Kansas in late October. If only they dared to travel to Europe this time!
Human by Nature (prog-infused psychedelic metal): https://linktr.ee/hbnearth
Our debut album "Eläimys" is a trip I can whole-heartedly recommend to anyone into Pain of Salvation, Opeth, The Mars Volta, Magma etc.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2020, 11:59:19 AM »
Debating about seeing Skillet tonight at my local ballroom.  Seems I can get a ticket at the door for face value (or maybe better if some tickets drop on stubhub before the show).  Kind of dig their male/female vocals and up beat fun rock music.  They are totally new to me, but seems like something fun to do tonight.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2020, 12:23:08 PM »
I've had 2 concerts postponed now this year.

1st Opeth for Laryngitis.

2nd The Dirty Knows (Mike Campbell - Tom Petty) postponed because Mike was sick. 

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2020, 12:26:07 PM »
I say go see Skillet, Cramx.  Saw them last September with Sevendust and they had a fun show with good production values for a small theater show and they put on a good set.  Singalongs were very prominent.  I think their drummer and occasional lead vocalist, Jen Ledger, has a solo project that's been opening these shows as well and it's more in the veins of electronic pop music, but I enjoyed her EP that she had out.

I wanted to see Skillet last February in Anaheim, but I was already committed to see Alter Bridge in San Francisco on the same day.

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
  • Doomed to be a man this world forgot
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2020, 12:26:40 PM »
The state of the world permitting: Kansas in late October. If only they dared to travel to Europe this time!
I would guess that, yes, they do (seeing as they definitely will play in Germany). I suppose you live in the UK?
"All my natural instincts are begging me to stop
But somehow I carry on, heading for the top
A physical absurdity, a tremendous mental game
Helping me understand exactly who I am"

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2020, 12:38:04 PM »
I say go see Skillet, Cramx.  Saw them last September with Sevendust and they had a fun show with good production values for a small theater show and they put on a good set.  Singalongs were very prominent.  I think their drummer and occasional lead vocalist, Jen Ledger, has a solo project that's been opening these shows as well and it's more in the veins of electronic pop music, but I enjoyed her EP that she had out.

I wanted to see Skillet last February in Anaheim, but I was already committed to see Alter Bridge in San Francisco on the same day.

I searched this forum for anyone talking about them and read your review from last year  :metal I'm keeping my eye out for a cheap second hand ticket and will wait until later, but I'm up for the show, they seem energetic and fun.  Jen also is hot  :lol  I doubt I make it to see her opening set.

Online Bentower

« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2020, 03:57:58 PM »
I would guess that, yes, they do (seeing as they definitely will play in Germany). I suppose you live in the UK?

In Finland, actually. Last time I had tickets to their show here they cancelled due to terrorist activity in Europe. I haven't seen them to this day.

I'm seeing Jon Hopkins in a few weeks. It ought to be awesome.
Human by Nature (prog-infused psychedelic metal): https://linktr.ee/hbnearth
Our debut album "Eläimys" is a trip I can whole-heartedly recommend to anyone into Pain of Salvation, Opeth, The Mars Volta, Magma etc.

Offline home

• Sound is the factor which holds it together
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2020, 04:30:51 PM »
I'm seeing Jon Hopkins in a few weeks. It ought to be awesome.
Ooh that should be amaazing indeed! Really hoping to see him sometime as well  :angel:
Break the mold, let's shake the ground, wreak havoc!

Offline Juular

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2020, 07:48:38 AM »
I have tickets for Chelsea Wolfe and Bohren & der Club of Gore this month but it looks like both concerts will be cancelled  :sad:

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Memory flows...like a river.
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2020, 08:14:01 AM »
So far:

Queensryche (John 5)
Alter Bridge (Clint Lowery) (2x)
Unleash the Archers (Visions of Atlantis)

Upcoming:

Sebastian Bach
Sammy Hagar (Whitesnake/Night Ranger)

Once dates announced:

Geoff Tate (1 or 2 times)
Unleash the Archers (again, in support of upcoming record, hopefully multiple times)
Fates Warning (fingers crossed, multiple times)
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - At the printer! Out in May 2024!

Pre-order now at www.roadstomadness.com!

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2020, 11:45:36 PM »
So with all this coronavirus going about, I still decided to check out Skillet at my local ballroom the other night.  It was pretty packed.  Unlike some of the more recent shows, the full ballroom was open and not much room to get around for me.  I got there relatively late, seemed I was the last one to arrive.  It was mostly families with their kids which is a bit different for me, but I guess it's because Skillet are christian rock?  I don't know, they are a new band to me so this was all a new experience.  I stood in my spot that I like at this venue and got fist bumps from everyone in the band right before they hit the stage  :metal  The performance was good... but I got to ask, was any of it real?  It all sounded a bit muddy but on point, including the female vocals where it didn't look like she was actually singing?  She certainly was a beauty to watch though.  The singer often wasn't playing bass either and the female guitarist shifted between her keyboard and guitar and yet you could hear the keyboard even when she was playing guitar.  This was kind of a turn off for me.  Felt like a kind of fake performance, although it was definiteyl fun and energetic.  I don't know how I feel here in terms of performance, it's not like anything they did was even technical.  I overheard someone next to me say this is "family designed rock" and I couldn't help but agree.  I do like a lot of there songs though so it didn't ruin the show by any means, but it made me not respect the band as much as I would have liked.  The stage show was top notch though especially for this venue which doesn't have the biggest stage.  The guitarists at one point had her head in the ceiling because of how low it is and yet they used these stands that lifted them up in one song  :lol  They also had a cellist for a bunch of songs which was really cool but it I also couldn't tell if any of it was real.  It all sounded too legit without a single note heard outside of the song.  At the end of their set and went back to my spot and got more fist bumps as they left the stage except the singer/bassist actually put his hand out so I adjusted my fist and shook his hand as he says to me "later bud" which I'm glad my camera picked up  :metal

Fun concert, but I'm not entirely sure I respect them as live performers.  The show came off more as entertainment vs. a musical performance.

I didn't have much time to actually watch my video yet to see if I can pick up on the musicianship as I had to quickly put this together before returning to work tonight, but here it is:

Skillet - Live @ Starland Ballroom NJ

Overall for $30 flat and nothing else going on a tuesday night locally, I enjoyed myself.  I think my favorite part of the whole show was the "later bud" comment from the singer  :lol

So I got that "in before the lock" as everything comes to a standstill here from the coronavirus.  Not sure if Fridays acoustic concert is still going to happen (it's selling poorly so it can't be considered a mass gathering) but next week's Unleash the Archers show I feel is definitely up for cancellation, and considering one more week of this and who knows where we will be.  I hope that's not the case, but it seems pretty likely now.  Luckily, after that, I had nothing on my calendar for a month so I'm really hoping there will not be more impact of concert cancellations from all this but I don't feel too hopeful at the moment.

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2020, 12:18:37 AM »
Yeah, I can see the criticism in regards to Skillet's live sound and there are times you would question which parts are actually live and which parts are more "backing" tracks.  I don't think it's as blatant as when Shinedown get these kinds of comments (especially when it comes to vocalist Brent Smith).

Reminds me when Skillet and Alter Bridge did their co-headlining tour, last fall, and people's thoughts regarding both bands was that Skillet was the spectacle/showmanship kind of band with their production values and Alter Bridge was the more "technically"-sound/focusing on musicianship playing kind of band.  Same case can be said as well when Skillet and Sevendust (with Sevendust filling the musicianship role) did their tour last summer.  Of course, everyone found those bands very engaging in different ways and approaches to deliver a live set which made for some great nights. 

Still, I enjoyed Skillet's set, last Summer, and I didn't emphasize wanting to see them more for their musicianship.  I was there moreso for the songs and some solid production values and general family-friendly fun times.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 12:24:17 AM by Anguyen92 »

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2020, 12:27:16 AM »
Yea, it was fun in it's own way and everyone was really into it, nice big loud crowd... but after seeing Devin Townsend's show last week with no backing tracks and everything going off feel, I just really find that type of show much more engaging and interesting than the full production type of show even if it is visually awesome.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2020, 04:41:20 PM »
I hope we see lots of other bands do this, but at 7PM EST, Dropkick Murphys are live streaming a concert with no audience as they cannot perform with a crowd for their annual St. Pattys day shows in Boston.  It will be free on all their social media accounts

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2020, 12:43:47 PM »
Got my summer pass in the mail for my local amphitheater around the corner from my house

and they just announced it's opening it's lots for drive through coronavirus testing.  Does my summer pass allow me to skip the line?  If I were to be in a case that I needed testing, I'd totally wear that to keep a joking spirit in these shit times.

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2020, 02:08:30 PM »
I knew this was happening.  Five Finger Death Punch, Shinedown, and Apocalyptica/Lacuna Coil had rescheduled their shows from April/May to later in the year or going into early 2021.  Bummer.  I wonder if I will go to any shows that I have planned in May.  Probably not, but here's to hoping still.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2020, 02:11:43 PM »
Probably gonna call off ProgPower. I have a day 2 ticket to sell, so maybe someone will take that off my hands, I dunno.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2020, 07:36:16 AM »
I'm kind of waiting for Maiden and Rammstein to cancel their Sweden dates. As someone mentioned, it's probably for contract reasons they're waiting, they let the festivals and the gov. do the first move however I don't know how festival contracts for bands are drawn.
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Online SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2020, 02:41:20 AM »
After Covid has wrecked havoc the list changes.....
Hope the Pendragon show gets a date and that the moved concerts can be held.

Seen:
2020-01-13 Stockholm - Circus - Opeth

2020-01-14 Stockholm - Circus - Dream Theater

2020-02-24 Stockholm - Berns - Saga

Moved on account of Covid
2020-04-17 Stockholm - Bryggarsalen - Pendragon
Probably 2021

2020-05-21 Stockholm  - Södra Teatern  - Midge Ure
2021-05-13 Stockholm  - Slaktkyrkan  - Midge Ure

2020-05-24 Stockholm  - Circus, Skandiascenen - Van der Graaf Generator
2020-11-09 Stockholm - Kulturhuset Studion  - Van der Graaf Generator

Still planned for original date
2020-09-27 Stockholm - Fryshuset Klubben - Fish

Offline Nachtmerrie

« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2020, 01:29:51 PM »
Just bought my first tickets in months:

July 2nd - Long Distance Calling in Oberhausen (Germany) - it's a live show in a Car-Arena which means we will watch the show from our car. New experience worth trying. At least I can bring my own drinks and have a badass IPA for the price of a regular beer :)

December 19th - Dool in Eindhoven