Author Topic: Where to purchase music?  (Read 456 times)

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
Where to purchase music?
« on: August 20, 2019, 11:02:15 AM »
I am opening this thread to keep it current with offers, discounts etc we might find online.

Today CMDistro has a great sale. (CDs for as low as $5 USD or less) a friend of mine made a purchase today 5 CDs for $23 USD plus $10 on shipping.

https://centurymedia.store/dept/sale?cp=102832_103121

Feel free to post what other offers you find online. Probably some of us could benefit from it.

:metal
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 05:07:33 PM by MinistroRaven »

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Where to purchase music?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 11:23:31 AM »
Thanks, for 9 bucks just got the Leprous live cd/dvd.  That's a solid deal, throw in that $5 hard copy of Caligula's Horse (now I can have them sign it in two weeks) and 6 dollars shipping, what a deal (20 bucks for that all total plus apparently a free CD).  Thanks for sharing!  :metal

Offline 425

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 04:54:26 PM »
Awesome thread idea! Thanks for the heads up on the awesome sale. Grabbed a sizable haul of stuff I'd been interested in. Including some roulette albums, but also including some stuff I probably otherwise wouldn't have gotten around to for a while. $5 a CD is just such an invitation to check something new out.
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline goo-goo

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 05:34:46 PM »
I usually go to:

www.bullmoose.com

www.importcds.com

www.lasercd.com

www.amazon.com

Bull Moose has very competitive prices. Got the Tool album for 36 with free shipping and no tax.

Offline Dreammajesty

• mp.com refugee
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 10:20:28 AM »
I often check  dodax.com  or dodax.nl   they often have low pricing and no shipping.Very good services.